Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I'm really worried about what they are going to say tonight. I guess I'm going to stay up and watch it cause there is no way I could sleep while wondering about it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Putting my chips in.

Starting off talking about Vagary.

Some more hard mode battlefields.

Followed by content that will be something totally new and cool building off an old mechanic (kinda like magian trials and how new and fun they were)
    I am expecting this since a LOT of the new content has been rehashed old stuff, which makes me think they were using it to tide us over while they worked out whatever this cool new thing is.

And then, Masters of the Mask! next expansion, 120~129 content, maybe even 120~139 content!

Edit: Oh also an update on the HUD overhaul they were talking about last year. Come on new macros!

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

How long till this shit goes down?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    I have no idea what these people are talking about but here's the translations of the replies to the above link.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Apparently JP repairs of PS2s will end March 31 according to Reddit, so discontinuation of PS2 support seems likely?

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    Putting my chips in.

Starting off talking about Vagary.

Some more hard mode battlefields.

Followed by content that will be something totally new and cool building off an old mechanic (kinda like magian trials and how new and fun they were)
    I am expecting this since a LOT of the new content has been rehashed old stuff, which makes me think they were using it to tide us over while they worked out whatever this cool new thing is.

And then, Masters of the Mask! next expansion, 120~129 content, maybe even 120~139 content!

Edit: Oh also an update on the HUD overhaul they were talking about last year. Come on new macros!
    Pretty much this. They will start off showing us Vagary gameplay and some rewards. A possible peek at one of the empy reforge stats, quality of life adjustments and then expansion info.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Pretty much this. They will start off showing us Vagary gameplay and some rewards. A possible peek at one of the empy reforge stats, quality of life adjustments and then expansion info.
    I think its a toss up though, between whether Masters of the Masks is the Mithra islands (oh god please) or far east (also okay with this though)

Im leaning towards Mithra islands, Masters of the Masks definitely fits.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I think so too (unfortunately) because it was referenced in Adoulins storyline. How long until this starts again?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Live stream's accessible now, has the countdown currently to when it goes up.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

1hr 20

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I think so too (unfortunately) because it was referenced in Adoulins storyline. How long until this starts again?
    Do you recall which Mission the Southern Continent was referenced? I KIND of recall something but nothing specific. I do remember the Exorcists being off on an expedition and had just returned when you get to that part of the storyline. Was that it or am I thinking of something else?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

countdown timer.. tick tock

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

We're using BG chat to talk about this right?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Do you recall which Mission the Southern Continent was referenced? I KIND of recall something but nothing specific. I do remember the Exorcists being off on an expedition and had just returned when you get to that part of the storyline. Was that it or am I thinking of something else?
    The one I recall was when you meet Saa'kaja(sp) and he tells you what happened to the world tree in that area.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

The one I recall was when you meet Saa'kaja(sp) and he tells you what happened to the world tree in that area.
    that's in the northern continent, not southern

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, the other world tree was in the far north.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I am very excited/scared/hyped, only 1 hour left

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah, that's Rhazowa, the Northern Continent. There IS something referenced in one of the missions though, when Ingrid returns from a mission elsewhere, but I don't recall specifics on it. That's where I THINK the Southern Continent was referenced, but again, I'm not 100% on that, as it's been a while since I've done that mission.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Oops, that makes sense then.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If I remember my assault promotions correctly one of the characters there Yasmeel talked about or was talked about how she was part of some assassin group that wore masks? And that they were from the Island of Tsahya which is in the south but I don't think was confirmed as being part of the Olzhirya continent that Wotg revealed was the mithra homeland. iirc it was supposed to be it's own nation though ruled by Aht urghan which was a large part of that whole was Yasmeel there to attack the empire from within for her homeland or did she really want to be a mercenary subplot. Further there is even a Tsahyan Mask item so even more Tsahyan maskiness!