Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

i wish i knew about the one that made your mog garden gil box give you infinite gil before i stopped playing last year. selfish, but still fun.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    you don't know anything about me
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your name is synonymous with tryhard, staunch fanboyism for FFXI, in every regard. You need to stop feigning ignorance of your legacy here.

It could be too late to change our perception of you, soon..

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    Hopefully if they shut things down we get a final major event to wrap things up. XI was SE online and the game getting an unceremonious end would be unfitting the game that made ARR possible.

But then again this is SE. Hearing "lul 3 months, servers will be going down, in time for Heavensward!!, please look forward to it." wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'm hoping for a F2P conversion then a final decision some time in the future.
    XIV vs. XI; Vana'diel is a dying world. It's a starting point for nostalgiafaggotry the likes of which has never been seen before. Spin a compelling finale for Vana'diel and branching it into XIV, while making me and countless others pay for XI at the same time.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Your staunch hatred for FFXI is better though right? Must be great to come on a forum section of a game you hate/don't play anymore and constantly bitch and moan I guess. You don't see me going to the XIV section or any XIV forum and expressing my dislike for various parts of the game do you? Makes me wonder what goes through the minds of people like you lol, what enjoyment do you get out of doing that I wonder. Anyways carry on, we can continue the thread bashing XI and putting your doomsday hats on as we wait to see what news they have, all the while I'll be enjoying myself playing XI or some game.

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    There's no reason for them to stop content though. The game is still profitable and part of that has to do with keeping the playerbase busy with new stuff. Just look at Everquest.
    As someone who was working on the EQ franchise until recent layoffs...

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Draylo, I don't think there's a single person on this forum that doesn't think of you as the most hardcore pro-XI poster who has ever graced the forum. Its not about being butthurt or anything else; its about fact. You take the old "if they don't agree with me, they must hate what I love" internet fallacy to the extreme. You talk about wondering what goes through the minds of others. We don't have to wonder what goes through your mind: paranoia and obsession with others.

You are the most twitchy, defensive person I've ever met on BG. If any of this mattered, I'd pity you, but it does not, so I do not. Woe that the world does not share your rosy view of all things XI. Perhaps the game would have succeeded even more than it did, and this thread wouldn't have even had to exist.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why would they ban so many people right before annoncing the end of content ?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

For all you know, the recent wave of bans could be the work of a single gung-ho GM.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Your staunch hatred for FFXI is better though right? Must be great to come on a forum section of a game you hate/don't play anymore and constantly bitch and moan I guess. You don't see me going to the XIV section or any XIV forum and expressing my dislike for various parts of the game do you? Makes me wonder what goes through the minds of people like you lol, what enjoyment do you get out of doing that I wonder. Anyways carry on, we can continue the thread bashing XI and putting your doomsday hats on as we wait to see what news they have, all the while I'll be enjoying myself playing XI or some game.
    We come here to laugh at you; it's not about disliking or hating FFXI, we've known it's pretty much dead and done now for some time. Many have surely accepted that the old days are long gone, and that post-Abyssea it's been on a long decline. It's about the sure-thing that is the deluded defense/"stop talking about XI negatively" act you'll engage in whenever this sort of thing crops up. We've often joked about you killing yourself if XI shut down, because of how emotionally attached or invested you are in it.

Now we'll find out, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Draylo, I don't think there's a single person on this forum that doesn't think of you as the most hardcore pro-XI poster who has ever graced the forum. Its not about being butthurt or anything else; its about fact. You take the old "if they don't agree with me, they must hate what I love" internet fallacy to the extreme. You talk about wondering what goes through the minds of others. We don't have to wonder what goes through your mind: paranoia and obsession with others.

You are the most twitchy, defensive person I've ever met on BG. If any of this mattered, I'd pity you, but it does not, so I do not. Woe that the world does not share your rosy view of all things XI. Perhaps the game would have succeeded even more than it did, and this thread wouldn't have even had to exist.
    Lucavi was far kinder to you than most people will ever be.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

This guy, among others which include yourself, come to XI related threads or forums and constantly bash the game. That has nothing to do with me or my views, it was an observation which made me wonder why they do it. How does paranoia and obsession with others come to your head? What am I paranoid about exactly? Where have I shown I'm obsessed with others here that is different from what other users on this forum do? If this game dies then I'll be sad and move on, I'm not paranoid its going to die at all but if it happens then so be it.

You should use "we" loosely, the same handful of posters (which mostly all hate XI or are bitter/burned from something the evil XI did to them) are the ones that claim that I'm super pro-XI. I've criticized the game, I've disliked decisions they have done with the game and have expressed my opinion just like others. You seem to be projecting your hatred towards XI at me for some odd reason, I'm not affiliated with SE and don't promote their game lol. I don't know how you came to the conclusion I'm the most twichy/defensive person, but if these posts are any indication you can clearly see its other people who lump me into their posts when I wasn't even involved in the discussion. They throw personal attacks and their own personal feelings towards XI and direct that towards me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    We come here to laugh at you; it's not about disliking or hating FFXI, we've known it's pretty much dead and done now for some time. Many have surely accepted that the old days are long gone, and that post-Abyssea it's been on a long decline. It's about the sure-thing that is the deluded defense/"stop talking about XI-negatively" act you'll engage in whenever this sort of thing crops up. We've often joked about you killing yourself if XI shut down, because of how emotionally attached or invested you are in it.

Now we'll find out, perhaps.

Lucavi was far kinder to you than most people will ever be.
    Then you've got some mental issues you need to work out. It isn't dead if people are still paying for it and these forums are still going, you are just annoying the people that still play and enjoy it. Joking about others killing themselves, here we see a prime example of how disgusting some of the filth on the internet is. I don't give a shit how "kind" he is to me lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Then you've got some mental issues you need to work out. It isn't dead if people are still paying for it and these forums are still going, you are just annoying the people that still play and enjoy it. Joking about others killing themselves, here we see a prime example of how disgusting some of the filth on the internet is.
    It's almost like you can't even understand context. Or the lol-worthiness of someone being so invested into/obsessed with a game as to kill themselves over it's demise.

I'm not even sure if you're being intentionally obtuse now.

I don't give a shit how "kind" he is to me
    His kindness in this instance was giving you a far more nuanced post that didn't just consist of "lol" substituted into each of your posts. He showed you some pity (that liar!) in laying out why people on BG find you amusing and have taken great delight in your appearances here over the years; he didn't have to.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I don't find it funny at all, I personally don't go around joking that people will kill themselves all the time. I'm not sure how you know me so well that you can determine I'm so obsessed but okay, all the posts I've seen from you raging about your drop rates in XIV seems more obsessed than anything I post here.

His kindness in this instance was giving you a far more nuanced post that didn't just consist of "lol" substituted into each of your posts. He showed you some pity (that liar!) in laying out why people on BG find you amusing and have taken great delight in your appearances here over the years; he didn't have to.
    Again, I don't care? Why don't you speak for yourself instead of trying to buffer your harassing posts with "we".

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Again, I don't care? Why don't you speak for yourself instead of trying to buffer your harassing posts with "we".
    I'm not even sure if you're trying to troll me here by being this obtuse or what. Did you literally not just see Lucavi post a more polite version of what I just said to you? lol

There is very clearly a "we" in place here. And since you're insisting I make things black and white for you, I think you're a silly man who needs to stop taking XI so seriously. Or don't, because you're a guaranteed source of amusement whenever someone says something about XI that you don't like. You should also learn to pick up on humorous subtext in the XIV Complaints thread.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I kinda wish all of you arguing about pointless shit would be forcibly removed from the thread. Between the pro/anti FFXI bullshit argument and the "I wish the game were dead because I hate it" argument, there has been nothing of value at all here. It's like a catch all for the most idiotic arguments possible. And considering Bane is here I had to look at the topic title to make sure I wasn't in the Youtube Comments Section.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I only commented because somebody just had to bring me into it with a personal attack. As for Edelweiss, I'm not sure what you want, am I supposed to feel hurt you and Lucavi dislike me or laugh at my posts about XI? Okay, keep hoping I kill myself or whatever twisted shit you think of. This thread really isn't gonna go anywhere until the presentation is live so not sure what you are expecting Tarage.

Byrth's probably contrbuted the only things of substance here. But it seemed like as good a time as any to laugh at certain people getting mad about his realist perspective. XI isn't in a great place, and he's being realistic about this. To get upset at him about it is asinine. lol
    Hardly anything of substance, the same doomsday crap as everyone else. Obviously the game needs adjustments but to say for sure its going to die or be a negative announcement is baseless as what they are currently doing with the game suggests the opposite. The name drop was more annoying than his doomsday post as he tends to be bitter towards this game 80% of the time.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Can it be Thursday already? I saw +4 pages and thought there was information, this thread got ridiculous...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    I kinda wish all of you arguing about pointless shit would be forcibly removed from the thread. Between the pro/anti FFXI bullshit argument and the "I wish the game were dead because I hate it" argument, there has been nothing of value at all here. It's like a catch all for the most idiotic arguments possible. And considering Bane is here I had to look at the topic title to make sure I wasn't in the Youtube Comments Section.
    There won't be much of anything besides speculation (informed or otherwise, baseless or based) until Thursday; Byrth's probably contrbuted the only things of substance here. But it seemed like as good a time as any to laugh at certain people getting mad about his realist perspective. XI isn't in a great place, and he's being realistic about this. To get upset at him about it is asinine. lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder how long it'll take for the English digest to be posted. Is there someone I can follow on twitter who will translate the gist live?

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    There won't be much of anything besides speculation (informed or otherwise, baseless or based) until Thursday; Byrth's probably contrbuted the only things of substance here. But it seemed like as good a time as any to laugh at certain people getting mad about his realist perspective. XI isn't in a great place, and he's being realistic about this. To get upset at him about it is asinine. lol
    The last four pages have been asinine.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but what do you expect people to talk about before this announcement happens? Especially since its been said multiple times that it just seems like its bad news.

PS its only on page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast