1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 23 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 9 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 0 hours, 23 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

BLM seeking home on Excalibur

Sup all, you know me..been on these forums for years..and was wondering if BG or any other FC on Excalibur is looking for skilled members for the upcoming xpac.

I am in CR right now but its like a group of people playing solo...I am looking for the tight group feeling from back in the old XI days..

Please hit me up to talk, ask questions whatever. Just need more than what I am in now.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi! So are you looking for a static? My static currently needs a caster, but were on Sargatanas, if transferring is an option for you. Were not a fc static, were a linkshell static, but we can get you into any of the FCs were in, if you like. Our current run times are tuesday-saturday 11 pm pst to 2 am pst. We may also run some sundays and mondays but these are optional days. If interested feel free to reply here, e-mail me at [email protected], or message Ichigo Wildblossom or Rikku Sayomi in game. I can also provide ts info if you would like to discuss this further.