Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sparks to Gil conversion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I use JAZero, the hidden plugin in the launcher, so that could be the cause? I dont use clipper.
    it most definitely could be the issue

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well crafted for a few hours yesterday with no issues with just that plugin unloaded. thanks dlsmd!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Well crafted for a few hours yesterday with no issues with just that plugin unloaded. thanks dlsmd!
    im glad
    i learned about those a few years ago when it happened to me several times and was forced to reload ffxi

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

The new update from dlsmd is for windower... is there an update for the ashita version? Latest activity I saw on github was 13 days ago.

i never knew there was one for ashita

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

You would just click on NPC then exit and it would purchase whatever item you set in the .lua. However, now when I exit NPC nothing happens. I assume it has to do with the new menu depth but I have no clue how to edit the .lua to represent the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhane View Post
    You would just click on NPC then exit and it would purchase whatever item you set in the .lua. However, now when I exit NPC nothing happens. I assume it has to do with the new menu depth but I have no clue how to edit the .lua to represent the changes.
    can you post a link to it

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

The one at http://delvl.ffevo.net/addons/sparks only has a readme.txt now. I will PM you the code I don't have a dropbox or anything, unfortunately.

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried to send the code and BG blocked it. Will open a dropbox real quick.

--edit--
    NVM i found it http://delvl.ffevo.net/addons/sparks...d49/sparks.lua
    and im not sure if im the one to fix this issue

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

http://www.filedropper.com/sparks

Thanks for taking a look.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I was using the one for ashita and it was as simple as enter esc rinse repeat real fast without regard to menu. Doing it legit is like what enter scroll to yes enter again while waiting for the menus to change. I mean it's pretty close but no menu waits and 1 less button click definitely wins never had any lock ups the only problem is if I wait to long to talk to npc after exiting other pc/npcs pop up again and if someone else is there it might target them instead
    You can disable menu transitions (that expanding box effect) so it goes straight to usable in the regular client config options. You do still have to move the cursor once to confirm the purchase, but overall less than 1sec per purchase. Same number of keystroke now to use addon vs not use it, time per purchase is at the very least extremely close, might as well do it legit rather than w/ addon now. ^^ And zero worries about lockup.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    You can disable menu transitions (that expanding box effect) so it goes straight to usable in the regular client config options. You do still have to move the cursor once to confirm the purchase, but overall less than 1sec per purchase. Same number of keystroke now to use addon vs not use it, time per purchase is at the very least extremely close, might as well do it legit rather than w/ addon now. ^^ And zero worries about lockup.
    Think windower addon was different than ashita (not that ashita one works right now) and that's where the difference in experience is coming from. Ashita 2 keystrokes. Enter, escape. Not sure where this menu transition is or what it does but at the very least you are going to have to hit up enter for the item you want up to confirm and enter again so 1 more. And never even heard of lockup until now so never no worries

Think windower addon was different than ashita (not that ashita one works right now) and that's where the difference in experience is coming from. Ashita 2 keystrokes. Enter, escape. Not sure where this menu transition is or what it does but at the very least you are going to have to hit up enter for the item you want up to confirm and enter again so 1 more. And never even heard of lockup until now so never no worries
    ya the windower one you
    type your command in to the console or even a macro and keep reusing it over and over
    from the console: sparks buy Bahadur (to re use just use up then enter)
    from macro: /command sparks buy Bahadur (to reuse just hit the macro key your chose)

you dont need to talk to the npc at all just be within 5 yalms the standard talking distance

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Menu > Config > Windows > Shared > "Window Effect"
    Setting this to "Off" eliminates the box expansion when changing menus and reduces the interface lag considerably.
    You are right, it takes 3x keystrokes using the normal interface. ^^;; But one of them is bypassed if you have Enternity turned on.
    Even w/o it, up arrow is going to be closer to enter key than escape key would be XD

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Menu > Config > Windows > Shared > "Window Effect"
    Setting this to "Off" eliminates the box expansion when changing menus and reduces the interface lag considerably.
    You are right, it takes 3x keystrokes using the normal interface. ^^;; But one of them is bypassed if you have Enternity turned on.
    Even w/o it, up arrow is going to be closer to enter key than escape key would be XD
    Guess the closer thing could be a problem... if you didn't have 2 hands . Thanks for the settings info though

Relic Shield
    BG Level

/command sparks buy Bahadur
    think its
    /console sparks buy Bahadur
    /con sparks buy Bahadur

In case anyone that this is new to was reading. I use /con cause of less keystrokes ect...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sparks to Gil conversion

Or just do //sparks buy bahadur

Unless youre talkin ashita

Relic Shield
    BG Level

that was for macros.

is there an updates version of the sparks lua? it wont work for me anymore. i didnt see one in the past posts

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmd View Post
    Last post on the first page is the most recent version. updated since SE changed the menu behavior