• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Halp! WTF is all this Square Enix account, incorrect password, Cannot register services, and stuff? This will teach me to not log in for 5 years...

Edit: FUCK yeah! I guessed my account password. Screenshots incoming!

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

There were at least two people in here that mentioned wanting a copy of the Nations flags. I have the Bastokan one in a PSD that may be large enough to print. I remember doing something for some coasters I was going to get etched. I had plans to do a set of 4 with Bastok, Sandy, Windy, and Aht Urhgan flags. The Bastokan one was the only one I finished. I could finish them up for people if they are interested.

After I stopped playing I ordered two bastokan key chains from the SE store and had my character names (I lost my name after the Caitsith/Ragnarok server merge) etched on the back. I got two keychains so I had one done for my wife's character too.

Onto plan B...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    Holy shit I remember almost all of those guys. I specifically helped Drb, Darkdreamer, and Gith tank Dynamis back when they were in WeCantWin. I even came back during college and used to help out their LS on Einherjar and such. Didn't realize we had so many Fairy people on the forums still.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
    Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zoner Hellscythe
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I miss Dat Modding

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hot cyber action with custom mithra emotes.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Fuck yeah! Found out my toon hasn't been banned yet, now to get a PC(don't feel like using my laptop), and I can make the return! Sill have my old PC buried somewhere, which has tons of SS's, will be fun to dig it out sometime years down the road and just go through all that shit.

What's all this FFXI nonsense? All the cool kids quit the game in 2007 and never looked back.

Spoiler: show
    Could someone please post some Sylph screenshots so I could reminisce too please?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

10+ hours to update my PS2 version since that is the only one still installed and I could not find any discs. I never knew it could be so hard to log back in to look at POL screenshots...

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One of the crazier things I saw. 1 pair of D Legs, but it counted his lot 3 times...
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20...lots3times.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    What's all this FFXI nonsense?
    More important question, what the fuck was going on in the XI section in 2011? Holy shit did I miss a lot lurking the rest of the forum.

Imageshack ate all my old pictures. :/

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    What's all this FFXI nonsense? All the cool kids quit the game in 2007 and never looked back.

Could someone please post some Sylph screenshots so I could reminisce too please?
    just checked old photobucket, all i had were kills

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

God I miss HNMs so much, those were some of the best times I ever had in FFXI.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

I miss Dynamis. I wish I'd finished a Relic. I really wanted a Yoichinoyumi. Woulda given me the best excuse in the world to always be sam/rng.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    If SE made them spawn twice or three times as often it could have been a much better system too! Now it's just a shitty relic they could have kept in game :/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    the actual fights, yes. The waiting around during windows was not great, other than the epic drama.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    I miss Dynamis. I wish I'd finished a Relic. I really wanted a Yoichinoyumi. Woulda given me the best excuse in the world to always be sam/rng.
    See I stare at mine and wonder if Yoichinoyumi translates to "Should have made something else first". Especially now with Cibitshavore occupying that slot in most/all situations.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Managed to find some straggling images. God, this made me miss the hell out of the original Aksannyi. I will never ever forget her.

Most of these are in no particular order.

Holy shit I still remember how fucking great that felt, I had waited a really long time to get into Excellence. I practically fainted.

Ceiling cat wtf?

Chubbs, CK, and I being ... Chubbs, CK, and I. Chubbs and I had a falling out right after I quit, and I regret it. Chubbs was a fucking funny guy and a great friend. CK and I are still friends IRL though, which is pretty cool.

Me being an accidental lootwhore when something autosorted to me while I was on trial with Ex

I was so proud to purchase that earring. It was super expensive when I got it, and I was one of only half a dozen WHMs on Hades to have it.

We were doing some ZNM stuff and one of our people came online and saw us in the zone and thought Cerb was up, so we all decided to mess with him and rush him out to Cerb. We staged everything in PT chat (not shown), even like, Stan dying and shit. That was seriously one of the funniest fucking moments in FFXI ever, and there were so many of them.

OMG HOLY FUCKBALLS WHAT

Some funny typos from an old Dynamis LS

CLERIC'S BELT DOES EXIST

God, I miss this pimp.

These made me so fucking happy.

Fail-ass lotting lol

I remember making this for one of the Gimp/Confused/WTF threads, I don't think it was long before someone got a bingo.

Ahh, when the fail LSes claim Khim.

Loved how Seraweels looked with my dat modded Cleric's gear.

Stan being fucking hilarious:

Me fucking being fail as fuck

I was super excited for this one, too, especially after some previous LS drama:

This made us really happy even though we were still kind of noobs back then, god Jamoooo and Grim were in one of my first LSes that actually did a damn thing, Jam got me into my firt Dyna ls. Fuck.

Stan used Maat's cap

I am so fucking sad now after all of that. Jesus Christ I want my Aks back. I could never go back and start over - wouldn't be the same without her. Sigh.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hah, I had forgotten about this old series...

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

The way that the artist of those drew Butts were amazing. He put so much detail into it. I respected him hardcore for that

So, I'm looking at a bunch more SS. I have i think over 10 gigs. So many folders. And the largest problem I'm having is after about looking and reading a lot of them. Is that I have to stop for about 15-20 minutes because I'm just getting teary eyed. Even though some people on this game can be complete assholes(At times, myself included) but the amazing people were always amazing. If I were to not get my transplant. I would have lived out each day of my life, the same I was at the time. Leading my favorite people through events that brought us closer and happier as we progressed.

Thats one of the most magical things about XI. None of this cross server thing(Which is handy) but each Server was it's own small town. Everyone know everyon. You spent years building up friendships and relationships. I don't even remember how many people I knew that moved half way around the world to be with someone and, to this day, are still together. And as dumb as I am at times, you BG members are also great. I just want to be treateded fairly and remembered after I'm gone. And I think I've gotten that here.

I'll post another huge dump or two of some great Screenshots in the morning.

And just....Thank you, people of BG, Mods, and the site itself. You guys are awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast