BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I'm also looking to do contest and get drops from stuff I never was able to in the past. I honestly don't care how dated or useless it may be. It's just for fun. Ridill, Ebody, a relic. Oh, and Simurgh, WE COMING FOR YOU.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

If on Odin, my name on there is Cayl (fuck u person who had Cail already and hadnt played in 4 yrs when they force-merged my server!) if you wanna play

Also, I found all my old gear scripts from my old laptop for windower, which made me happy cuz I don't have to remake them lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Whats the social/city zone most people congregate in? I just checked whitegate and it was empty as fuck

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Whats the social/city zone most people congregate in? I just checked whitegate and it was empty as fuck
    Mhaura

No, really. People gather there for Ambuscade and shit.

Now that there is /yell command (covers every city zone like a /shout) and you can easily warp anywhere using home point crystals, there isn't really a "hub zone" like there used to be.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

there was always yell. no one used it because it was limited in range. it functioned like say, essentially, just a bigger range. certainly big enough to cover mhaura, but not automatically zone-wide like shout is.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    there was always yell. no one used it because it was limited in range. it functioned like say, essentially, just a bigger range. certainly big enough to cover mhaura, but not automatically zone-wide like shout is.
    Uh...no? /yell was added around 2012 or 2013 I wanna say. The same time the ability to warp between HP crystals I believe. /yell covers every city zone, like for example you are Bastok Markets and someone in Whitegate uses /yell, you'll see it.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Can confirm. It's weird being in Jeuno and watching trolls trolling each other in [Mhaura]. Cail, I was locked into the Pistons game last night and barely paying attention to XI. I'll be on most of the day. I'm Est so I'll send you a request. I'm so far off from doing anything relevant but yeah, I'll get there soon.

If some of ya'll are just floating around on your server (non Odin) and not really doing anything, consider a server transfer? $18 ain't gonna kill any of ya'll! BG SQUAD UP!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    Think you are confusing shout and yell. Shout is limited range only 1 zone. Yell is zone wide for several zones

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Can confirm. It's weird being in Jeuno and watching trolls trolling each other in [Mhaura]. Cail, I was locked into the Pistons game last night and barely paying attention to XI. I'll be on most of the day. I'm Est so I'll send you a request. I'm so far off from doing anything relevant but yeah, I'll get there soon.

If some of ya'll are just floating around on your server (non Odin) and not really doing anything, consider a server transfer? $18 ain't gonna kill any of ya'll! BG SQUAD UP!
    No worries. I found all my old widower macros on my old laptop last night, so setting those up is my next task. I probably won't be on until tonight (like 8 or 9ish)

I've seen so much cheap dynamism currency, compared to when I did mine....also seen a lot of King Behemoth pops for sale

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've seen so much cheap dynamism currency, compared to when I did mine....also seen a lot of King Behemoth pops for sale
    You can enter dynamis unlimited now and proccing/killing is super easy plus get a ton from ambuscade if you want. Also they have various campaigns like iirc there was one where you could stay inside forever and right now there is one where you start with all TEs.

KB pops tend to be in just about every log in campaign ever but they've removed most other money makers. I want my skirmish stones back!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    You can enter dynamis unlimited now and proccing/killing is super easy plus get a ton from ambuscade if you want. Also they have various campaigns like iirc there was one where you could stay inside forever and right now there is one where you start with all TEs.

KB pops tend to be in just about every log in campaign ever but they've removed most other money makers. I want my skirmish stones back!
    whoa whoa whoa whoa unlimited Dynamis? Not once a day? Fuck it I'm getting some relics even if I'll never get them to the top level. GUTTLER HERE I COME! I loved doing Dynamis as Bst/Dnc and Thf/Dnc. Was a ton of fun and the money made around '12 was great for the time invested.

Duder, just transfer to Odin. It's for the good. I promise.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

whoa whoa whoa whoa unlimited Dynamis? Not once a day? Fuck it I'm getting some relics even if I'll never get them to the top level. GUTTLER HERE I COME! I loved doing Dynamis as Bst/Dnc and Thf/Dnc. Was a ton of fun and the money made around '12 was great for the time invested.

You say that but honestly it becomes mentally exhausting after 2 hours, at least for me.

During this current Dynamis campaign you don't have to get TE, you'll enter with full time. When I solo Valkurm on THF/DNC I usually pull in between 600-1000 currency per run if I'm the only one in the zone and get lucky with 100 piece drops from NMs.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hoooooooly shit.....I fucking love dynamis....I'm fucking in there

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    You say that but honestly it becomes mentally exhausting after 2 hours, at least for me.

During this current Dynamis campaign you don't have to get TE, you'll enter with full time. When I solo Valkurm on THF/DNC I usually pull in between 600-1000 currency per run if I'm the only one in the zone and get lucky with 100 piece drops from NMs.
    I did it pretty religiously in the past, but I wasn't working as much as I am now. I did it dual box and I do agree it can get tedious at times. But when with others seeing how much you can smash, that was a GOODT time. Also, you come to Odin too. Damn it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Have you logged in yet? Because upon logging in or zoning if you haven't logged off since last jp midnight it will display in your chat log that you got points outside of that ~1 week a month where you aren't getting points.

Well you do need to advance thru RoV enough to get the KI that lowers it but yeah RoV lowers most old timer lockouts. tbf relics have never easier to make just buying the dirt cheap currency

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm fine on Quetz. I enjoy the low population actually. Between my two LS I am connected with about 60-65% of the server population. Almost never have to fight other people for pops or camps, virtually no wait for Ambuscade, I can farm Dynamis as much as I want, etc. And the economy is booming, relative to the smaller population.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I found all my old widower macros on my old laptop last night, so setting those up is my next task.
    Uhhhh, how do I put them in the game, I dont remember at all lol

Need to put whatever in the Scripts folder of your Windower directory. However, interacting with them will still require some form of keybinding you could probably trigger during the init state at game launch. That's assuming you just mean a bunch of .txt files, though.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Discount campaign ends on 11/30 homies. Last chance to get the full game and all expansions for $10. At least until the next campaign.