Closed Thread
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: One Punch-Man     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Didnt realize the new chapter was posted. This is as far as I've gotten in the OG manga, so I'm excited to see how this ends.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So, weird question about King that i thought I had asked but maybe dreamed it >_>.

Spoiler: show
    In season 1, he literally picks up a building and throws it at the enemy ship during the finale battle, showing he is in fact pretty frigging strong... was this just retcon'd entirely in Season 2 or was that scene just an Anime thing and never actually in the original manga and its a big ol' "whoopsies". Or is it maybe that while he's strong hes a big ol' scaredy baby?

Don't actually see king do anything in season one. When the ship attacks he just says there's nothing he can do cause the ship is too high. The tank top guy is the one that grabs a chunk of debris and chucks it at the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    So, weird question about King that i thought I had asked but maybe dreamed it >_>.

In season 1, he literally picks up a building and throws it at the enemy ship during the finale battle, showing he is in fact pretty frigging strong... was this just retcon'd entirely in Season 2 or was that scene just an Anime thing and never actually in the original manga and its a big ol' "whoopsies". Or is it maybe that while he's strong hes a big ol' scaredy baby?

You are going to have to post what you are talking about because that didn't happen.

and if it did, it was most likely someone thinking about king doing stuff that he got credit for another hero

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    You are going to have to post what you are talking about because that didn't happen.

and if it did, it was most likely someone thinking about king doing stuff that he got credit for another hero
    Nah it was this >
    Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Don't actually see king do anything in season one. When the ship attacks he just says there's nothing he can do cause the ship is too high. The tank top guy is the one that grabs a chunk of debris and chucks it at the ship.
    I mixed up the two.

Sounds like proof how King became S class..... you are a real life example now.

Murata's drawing of Iron Man and Spider Man.

https://twitter.com/KenXyro/status/1...035932160?s=09

Means nothing, but it's sick nonetheless. Very "father-son Kamehameha" -esque

New chapter is out, but I noticed the last one hadn't been posted here either, so here's both

112: https://readms.net/r/onepunch_man/112/6052/1

113: https://mangadex.org/chapter/671525/1

Quote Originally Posted by KuroTsuki View Post
    New chapter is out, but I noticed the last one hadn't been posted here either, so here's both

112: https://readms.net/r/onepunch_man/112/6052/1

113: https://mangadex.org/chapter/671525/1
    Thanks, missed those.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by KuroTsuki View Post
    You linked 113 there. It confused me initially because I was thinking "hey I seen this somewhere before" haha

True 114: https://mangadex.org/chapter/685436/1

Wtf lol. Not sure how that happened, but thanks.

Edit: Ahh, now I see. Because I got to 114 from 113, it copies 113's link for some reason with mobile Chrome's "copy to clipboard" thing, even if you're on 114's page.

The trio of meh is back.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I don't even recall what happened after Saitama killed Orochi. These side people are beyond dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I don't even recall what happened after Saitama killed Orochi. These side people are beyond dull.

Zombie man was cool. I liked Atmoic Samurai's last fight. Flashy's fight was good. Child Emperor was also pretty awesome. But like the non-s class stuff has been sucky.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It's like they're trying to make it impossible to anime it. Season 2 proved that well with a few different plot threads here and there so pacing was just bizarre. Now it's just straight out of wack

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    It's like they're trying to make it impossible to anime it. Season 2 proved that well with a few different plot threads here and there so pacing was just bizarre. Now it's just straight out of wack
    I didn't watch any of S2 except for clips. I guess I'm not really worried about the anime at this point lol.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post

Though perhaps shallow of me, I too really want the Cliff Notes of this series. I read it when Saitama is in it and skim the rest.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    Though perhaps shallow of me, I too really want the Cliff Notes of this series. I read it when Saitama is in it and skim the rest.
    This is pretty much my stance right now too. The side show is boring as fuck.

You all suck.... The only part i don't enjoy is the trio samurai shit. Other than that I enjoy everything that has been shown since created. I feel like this is one of those things where people feel they could make a better game than the creators, but if they did everything the fan's wanted it would just be a shit show. You guys do know how boring and... short... this series would be if it was only Saitama doing shit right?

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag