Closed Thread
    Old Merits
    BG Level

WTS: Frostmourne Replica by Epic Weapons

Greetings,

as the title says, I'm trying to figure out how to sell the item in question.

However, the item isn't mine; a friend is trying to sell it, but wants to avoid eBay-fees, if he can, so I'd like to ask if anyone knows legitimate websites where the item could be offered.

I'm not sure if it would lead to any problems if I advertised a sale here in his stead, but if anyone really wants to buy it, we can try to figure out how to go about it.

Regardless, thank you in advance for any help.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Someone told me eBay/PayPal fees are only 10 or 11 percent now? Seem to be a few of those listed, didn't get into checking sales history though.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Someone told me eBay/PayPal fees are only 10 or 11 percent now? Seem to be a few of those listed, didn't get into checking sales history though.
    I told him he should avoid eBay for now due to the fees, but seeing how it seems to be hard to find any good others places to sell it, eBay is probably going to be his best bet after all.

According to him, there even were a few sales there, so it should be possible there. Anyway, thank you!

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

just for shits and giggles since i'ts not on the site anymore, how much was he asking for it?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Good question, there have been two sales for about USD 750 on eBay and one for USD 1.800, if I recall correctly. We discussed it and he's probably just going to go for a higher asking price and accept offers, but he hasn't listed it yet.
    No idea if that sale for 1.800 is legit, though, seems a little too high, even when considering that the other auctions were limited to Germany or seemed fishy.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi dude. I have sent you a pm about this. Im interested if its still for sale