Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Yeah, I’m not sure I liked that episode. Felt like it went really fast and kept shoving new things in my face. Also agree with that retcon, makes me wish the series didn’t come back
    I felt it was really fast too. Stuff happening fast with not much time for the characters to process it all. I don't remember...

Spoiler: show
    Mulder's Ascension

...so I guess the big reveal didn't bother me as much. It's basically been confirmed as the last season so we'll see what they cook up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    I felt it was really fast too. Stuff happening fast with not much time for the characters to process it all. I don't remember...

Mulder's Ascension

...so I guess the big reveal didn't bother me as much. It's basically been confirmed as the last season so we'll see what they cook up.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Back when he was admitted to the psych ward at the end of season 6 with "enhanced brain activity".

Anyways, I'm not buying it. The time frame for Scully to not know would have been WAY too large to realize something like that was affecting her and the title card after the opening theme pulled a Bravely Default with the whole "I want to beLIEve".

Totally not buying it. Just CGB being CGB.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I thought this episode was pretty good. I found out afterwards that both of the twins was the same actress. That's some good acting!

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

not a fan this season at all tbh

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh man...if they only do MOTW for the rest of the season at this level then I'll be happy.

Save mythology arc for a 3rd movie. I'll take Mulder deducting Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer every day.

Love this episode so much. On the level of Lizard Man.

Maybe it's just the mendela effect, but this episode is up there with Jose Chungs From Outer Space.

Episode was amazing, so damn funny

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

#MakeOuterSpaceGreatAgain

Clapped at the ending and just laughed so hard at the ending.

Really loved the fake opening with "Reggie Something", Mulder persisting on parallel world theory, and him yelling "Do you even know me!?" When Scully suggested the episode was from Outer Limit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Having a really hard time trying to sort through this seasons non-mythology mythology episodes.

The alternate reality theory is just too much, even for X-Files. It has no basis after 10 seasons, but they keep stoking that fire with little comments here and there that contradict S10's finale - or at the very least put into question what S10's finale was.

I have to believe Jackson is William, and is just learning how to use his powers like the alien Bounty Hunter and Jeremiah Smith.

They'll start to connect dots to have stuff make sense, but then make comments that add to the alternate reality concept. It's so aggravating.

Scully's moment with Jackson/William was pretty poetic though and tied up the sentiments behind season 8 and 9 very well. I think at this point if they're going where I think they're going, they need to bring back Billy Miles is some capacity to drive home the point that this is who William is supposed to be character wise.

Finally, we need more from Skinner's half turn half non-turn. Right now its just kinda there to provide a way to have CSM back but feels a little hollow or forced, I can't decide which.

I do wonder if Gilligan was the one keeping Carter focused for some of the shows plot progression. I think we're at the point where the piece that's missing is him and it's starting to show a little.

https://ghouli.net/

They put a lot of work into this, especially in the encounters section. Some fun backstory and allusions to previous episodes.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Oh man...if they only do MOTW for the rest of the season at this level then I'll be happy.

Save mythology arc for a 3rd movie. I'll take Mulder deducting Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer every day.

Love this episode so much. On the level of Lizard Man.

Maybe it's just the mendela effect, but this episode is up there with Jose Chungs From Outer Space.
    Its mangela not Mandela.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Where are they taking Reggie?!

I didn't like this season until that episode. Kinda annoyed still that they turned the last season's finale into a dream like it's the 1990s or some shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The years have not been kind to Haley Joel Osment.

Very disappointed Skinner's nickname wasn't 'Kitten'.

This was apparently the Skinner backstory episode, and it was good. Pileggi in particular was exceptional, as he normally is in his character centric episodes, and we finally got to see what Director Kersch has been up to all these years.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Am I the only one who felt like this was finally it? This felt like Episode 23/24 of a 2nd season of Gundam, so much closure but just enough left to tell one more chapter.

I fully expect one last movie now..however.

Skinner better not be dead. Fuck that noise.

All through the ep I was going. Wtf is this rushed shit. it was bad really bad. Scullys breathing .... Worst ep ever. Thank God it's over.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It was great. Some poor Scully decisions, but that's par for course. Fox killing literally everyone, and what was a bittersweet ending became a happy ending so yeah, it was great.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    It was great. Some poor Scully decisions, but that's par for course. Fox killing literally everyone, and what was a bittersweet ending became a happy ending so yeah, it was great.

Pretty much this tho I agree it felt really rushed, but it's a lot to fit in to one episode. Should've been a two part finale.

I doubt Skinner is dead. That'll be something they leave open for another season or movie. Also, William is literally teen Doctor Manhattan without the blue skin and teleport/flight.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk