Odin

The Home episode was so amazing!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    The Home episode was so amazing!
    That was one of the first episodes I saw when I was like 12, you can't forget that shit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    You got the dvd with some of those? I forgot the name.
    Sunshine Days is the Brady Bunch house episode, in case you haven't looked it up yet. Season 9 episode 18.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    That was one of the first episodes I saw when I was like 12, you can't forget that shit.
    Yeah, I dont think anyone forgot that episode. Epitome of creepy but just so very well done in presentation. Still can't sit through the entirety of "that one scene" without wincing a little bit.

They kind of did deal with the 2012 invasion but in a bankhanded way; in the episode where Mulder was being tested while CSM and Diana Fowley were watching over the tests and everything was going on inside Mulder's head. He saw visions of Deep Throat, kids with Fowley, Scully growing old and dying, etc while space ships blew the world to hell outside his window.

I don't want to speculate much, because I trust Carter to be really smart about approaching this. I will say I would like to see as many familiar faces return as possible without blowing established canon out of the water, though the Lone Gunmen should be tops on the list.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

found it!
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26...coprophages_tv
    around 18 min mark is the best, when he first meets bambi and blows off scully then pretends to be interested in insects lol.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

the one where scully fucks that author whose stories come true has to be top 5

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    the one where scully fucks that author whose stories come true has to be top 5
    I don't recall her sleeping with him if you're referring to the episode with the writer living next to Mulder.

If its the "Never Again" episode with the ergot tattoo and the "Millennium" ouroboros then yes, she did.

Edit: William B. Davis and Mitch Pileggi (CSM and Skinner) confirmed to return by word of David Duchovny.

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/01/the-...he-cigarette-/

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

ok you are probably right then, anyway that one was cool

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It looks like Annabeth Gish and Robert Patrick are also on board, or close to it.

Honestly, I didn't really need Reyes and Doggett to come back. The show is and always has been about Mulder and Scully to me, I mean I didn't hate Doggett and Reyes, I just didn't care about them as much. And I'm assuming that's why the show ended when it did, because a lot of people seem to feel the same way. It's only six episodes, and my worry is they're going to try to cram so much crap in there just for fanservice and then it'll suck.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

To me I remember the stories being just as good. it went mulder/scully, scully/dogget, dogget/scully, dogget/reyes then all of them? they always had good stories tho. I remember when mulder got resurrected he punched dogget in the face or pushed him or some shit, it was funny

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

also it never seemed to go long without mulder or scully they were just filler till they finished doing whatever the fk they were doin. I think that was when duchovneys wife left him when she found out he was a sex addict

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    It looks like Annabeth Gish and Robert Patrick are also on board, or close to it.

Honestly, I didn't really need Reyes and Doggett to come back. The show is and always has been about Mulder and Scully to me, I mean I didn't hate Doggett and Reyes, I just didn't care about them as much. And I'm assuming that's why the show ended when it did, because a lot of people seem to feel the same way. It's only six episodes, and my worry is they're going to try to cram so much crap in there just for fanservice and then it'll suck.
    I think that's how it goes for most people. When the main actor/character of the show (one that's been long established) leaves it's just not the same show. The reason it works for something like, say Doctor Who, is because it's part of the mythos and was established earlier in the series.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Mitch Pileggi to return as Walter Skinner
    http://twitter.com/MitchPileggi1/sta...31927648423936

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

That makes me so happy. Skinner was such an important part of the series. Fuck yeah.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

THRILLING EVENT SERIES “THE X-FILES” BEGINS
    FOLLOWING NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY, JANUARY 24
    http://www.fox.com/article/fox-annou...15-2016-season

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

My birthday is less than a week after that, this is straight up the greatest birthday present ever. THANK YOU, TV GODS!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

THEY ADDED "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE" BACK INTO THE OPENING CREDITS ON NETFLIX!

THANK YOU BASED GOD!

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Oh good, I hope that means that all of the altered ones are also back. I watched the whole series on Netflix not long ago and that bugged the shit out of me, as well as a lot of captions were missing for foreign languages, and that's not a closed-captioning issue. Those were part of the original show. I'm wondering if it's still like that.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh good, I was also considering watching again even though I just watched it like 2yrs ago iirc. My birthday is also in Jan so this is wonderful news.