Japanese subtitle to be "Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End," new detailshttp://gematsu.com/2015/07/dragon-qu...title-revealedDragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End has a different world view from the previous game, and through that a new story will begin. Please look forward to a dramatic story. The ‘giant monsters and crowds of monsters-battle action’ that was so popular in the previous game is powered up, of course. There are new ways to play and additions planned, so please look forward to more news.
- Razel (Male Protagonist) – A proud novice knight. A military cadet in Gywall studying abroad at neighboring country Orenka’s military academy. He is a passionate guy who is always energetically racing ahead. He fights wielding dual blades.
- Tereshia (Female Protagonist) – A fighting female class president. A military cadet in Gywall and Razel’s cousin. She provides some levelheadedness to balance Razel’s tendency to race ahead.
- Cesare – A prince and commander-in-chief of the army. The Prince of Gywall and childhood friend of the protagonists. He is adored for his personality, but unmanageable when he loses his temper.
- Orneze – The dependable “big sister”-type to the protagonists. A warrior who serves King Zebion. She is famous as the red female warrior who uses a giant ax. She is cheerful and reliable.
- King Zebion – The King of Zebion, a suzerain state comprised of seven countries situated at the center of the world.
- Suzerain State Zebion – The King lives in a legendary tower that rises over the Zebion Kingdom. As the country that governs the world, many people gather here. South of the Zebion Kingdom are the human counries, while north are the monster countries. Seven kingdoms flourish around Zebion.
- Orenka, Gywall, and Kretia: The Countries Where Humans and Monsters Live Together – Orenka is famous for its lively harbor and beautiful stained glass cathedral. Gywall is the desert home country of the protatonists. Gywall has friendly relations with Orenka, but something happens. Kretia is ruled by a historic magician family, and is prosperous in the study of magic.
- Mohrias, Felnock, and Daral: The Countries Where Monsters Reign – The three countries known collectively as Monsterlea, built on the frontier and where monsters live. Each of these countries is ruled by a monster king. There are vast snowfields in the southwest, where the Sacred Mountain Rehgan rises.
- The Prophecy – On the day the dragon eats the sun, the twins will be born, and the land will be covered in war once again.
I will be sad if none of the characters frequently speak about girding one's loins.
Seriously pumped out this sequel quick
I wish the movesets of the 2 main heroes were better, they're pretty much similar to the previous heroes in the first game, and they swapped the elements at that with the chick using fire now. Regardless, their moveset just pretty much looks exactly like previous which puts me off a bit. I didn't check out all the new gameplay vids since there were like 5, but mainly wanted to see what the 2 new heroes were like battle wise.
On a side note, excited to see the 2nd one get co-op multiplayer with up to 4 players, hopefully it turns out to be pretty decent.
I enjoyed the first game. Hopefully the AI wont be dumb as shit in the 2nd one.
Atlas vs. Drakulard battle
Confirmed, also April 28th for EU
Set in an all-new world with new heroes and story, Dragon Quest Heroes II is an action-RPG that sends players on a grand adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world, with thrilling battles of epic proportions along the way. With the addition of multiplayer functionality, players can form a party of up to four online to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat gigantic monsters.
Dragon Quest Heroes II brings together a cast of numerous unique characters each with unique moves and abilities, including a host of familiar faces from the Dragon Quest series and two brand-new heroes to choose from – cousins Lazarel and Teresa.
Once upon a time, many years ago, there was a long and terrible war. When the war finally ended, the people of the world made a solemn pact never to fight again. The world was divided into seven realms and peace reigned for a thousand years.
One day, cousins and fellow knights-in-training Lazarel and Teresa reunite in the Kingdom of Harba, far from their Dunisian home. Little do they suspect that the Dunisian army is about to invade, with their old friend Prince Cesar at the helm.
The long-kept peace is broken and the world descends into chaos. With the aid of High King’s envoy the cousins must travel to Accordia for a meeting with the Supreme Sovereign of the Seven Realms to find a solution and bring back peace to the world!