+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

I just can't stand how weak Savage is and how they can't take him out when their team is way stronger. FFS the British dude held Savage at gun point and Savage did nothing...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    I just can't stand how weak Savage is and how they can't take him out when their team is way stronger. FFS the British dude held Savage at gun point and Savage did nothing...
    This is the single biggest thing that bothers me about the show. I'm usually good at ignoring fallacies, plot bullshit, timetravel, or whatever ... but this whole beating Savage thing is ruining my immersion. They've beaten him TWICE (Rip could have shot him this time) and both times they could have taken his corpse and locked him away even if they didn't have the means to kill him for good (which they have). If you have the corpse, just shoot his body into space, or the sun, or into that "nowhere in time" place they go ... a living enemy that's eternally imprisoned is probably as good as dead. Hell, that could have even been a plot ... getting rid of Savage non-lethally, everyone goes home to some new utopia timeline, Rip goes to the future and shortly after living the good life finds out Savage DID somehow escape/return only to re-kill his family and send Rip on a new mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    This is the single biggest thing that bothers me about the show. I'm usually good at ignoring fallacies, plot bullshit, timetravel, or whatever ... but this whole beating Savage thing is ruining my immersion. They've beaten him TWICE (Rip could have shot him this time) and both times they could have taken his corpse and locked him away even if they didn't have the means to kill him for good (which they have). If you have the corpse, just shoot his body into space, or the sun, or into that "nowhere in time" place they go ... a living enemy that's eternally imprisoned is probably as good as dead. Hell, that could have even been a plot ... getting rid of Savage non-lethally, everyone goes home to some new utopia timeline, Rip goes to the future and shortly after living the good life finds out Savage DID somehow escape/return only to re-kill his family and send Rip on a new mission.
    Rip seems to be pretty retarded for a timemaster though. He tried to go back in time to the very early time and kill Savage right after he acquired his powers. Wouldn't that change the course of the entire human history since he said Savage was manipulating wars since ancient times? Seems like the only way to alter his family dying and saving the world in which he still is born would be going back to like right before it starts and killing him than.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Rip seems to be pretty retarded for a timemaster though. He tried to go back in time to the very early time and kill Savage right after he acquired his powers. Wouldn't that change the course of the entire human history since he said Savage was manipulating wars since ancient times? Seems like the only way to alter his family dying and saving the world in which he still is born would be going back to like right before it starts and killing him than.
    Agreed, but that still falls within my normal ability to ignore time travel bullshit (which is saying a lot, but I normally have a high tolerance for ignoring bullshit). What I want is for Vandal Savage to not suck. He's not scary, they keep "killing" him, and they leave him behind with a decade to rebuild and come ever closer to ruining the timeline. The show would be fine if he just had escape plans or better, if he always forced the heroes to retreat even if they accomplished their short term goals. He needs to come across more like Zoom did when he dragged Barry around the city ... right now he's suuuuper boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Agreed, but that still falls within my normal ability to ignore time travel bullshit (which is saying a lot, but I normally have a high tolerance for ignoring bullshit). What I want is for Vandal Savage to not suck. He's not scary, they keep "killing" him, and they leave him behind with a decade to rebuild and come ever closer to ruining the timeline. The show would be fine if he just had escape plans or better, if he always forced the heroes to retreat even if they accomplished their short term goals. He needs to come across more like Zoom did when he dragged Barry around the city ... right now he's suuuuper boring.
    I was thinking the same thing. We've seen some lower level metas on Flash that seem more powerful that this idiot. And the actor sucks too

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Didn't the trailers have Arrow and Flash joining the team at some point? I'm too lazy to look em up

There supposed to be appearances. Next week will have old Oliver

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And old Ollie needed a hand

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

What was Brett Favre doing on the show last night? Terrible episode to what was such a nice start imo.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Booster Gold rumored to appear in the season finale.

Watched 3 episodes and shelved the show. Save us based Booster Gold.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

They should've just done a booster gold show, it'd be money.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Now I'm sad it's not Booster Gold. Can't wait to see what they pull out of their ass to bring back Sara.
    From nearly a year ago. That's what I was hoping this show would be

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

DC's CCO Geoff Johns (he's also a consultant for DC films & writer for DCTV) confirms that Booster will appear in a DC property "very soon."

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/22/geof...-booster-gold/

Ok this last episode was actually pretty good!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I liked it a lot. I feel like.. honestly, when they get away from the Vandal Savage stuff, it gets better.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/31...adams-season-2

Patrick Adams (Suits) to be playing the mystery season finale role.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/31...adams-season-2

Patrick Adams (Suits) to be playing the mystery season finale role.
    Rumor: 1940's Green Lantern / Alan Scott
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/...aled-spoilers/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Season Two Theme: Justice Society of America, Main Villain to be Worse than Savage
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...society-895658

Rumor: 1940's Green Lantern / Alan Scott
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/...aled-spoilers/
    And if you missed the Finale

Spoiler: show
    Hourman

Oh, and Hawkgirl dropped, New LoT characters to replace
    http://deadline.com/2016/05/dcs-lege...rl-1201754078/

E. Body
    BG Level

Oh, and Hawkgirl dropped, New LoT characters to replace
    http://deadline.com/2016/05/dcs-lege...rl-1201754078/

Thank God, hopefully Hawkman is out too. Hate that pair. Kinda hated the show. Felt like utter garbage watching the finale....

Spoiler: show
    Did they explain how they were suddenly able to kill Savage in 3 different timezones with the Hawks only in 1?. This show was pretty garbage, so I don't pay too much attention, so I may have missed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast