BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Seraph of the End

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/13/72506l.jpg

Plot:

One day, a mysterious virus appeared on Earth which killed every infected human over the age of 13. At the same time, vampires emerged from the world's dark recesses and enslaved mankind. Enter Hyakuya Yuuichirou, a young boy, who along with the rest of the children from his orphanage, are treated as livestock by the vampires. Even in captivity, Yuuichirou dreams big. He dreams of killing vampires. He dreams of killing them all.
    So not gonna lie, I entirely missed this one when the anime list came out. But I decided to give it a shot after it came out yesterday. The overall sudden vampire emergence plot seems cheesy as hell, but I'm hoping for some good action in this show. Don't think I've watched any vampire anime in a long time so it gets lucky on that front.

Ep 1 spoilers
    Spoiler: show
    I think everyone saw something bad happening to the kids at the end of the episode, although I didn't expect all of them to get slaughtered like that. I don't think his best friend blonde dude is dead either, but we'll see. Maybe he will return as a vampire late.

Given the plot, this could easily turn into a train wreck but I'm gonna keep watching hoping for something good.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Read the manga a bit and...
    98% the world has become lolis, also female loli vampire queen

Watched this earlier. Interested enough, but also being cautious.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Watched this earlier. Interested enough, but also being cautious.
    Gets pretty normal later
    the black hair guy soorta gets 2 girls goin for him later, which look nice in the manga... can't wait for the shower scene... was interesting in the manga, should have some interesting fighting scenes also. Randomly, the first noble he fights, reminds me of Masakaki from "c the possibility of money and control" anime...

>.>

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Glad to see every episode won't be super grimdark and have some light moments as well. Main character needs to lose his edginess though, so stereotypical.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I really like the music in this show.

And I'm glad they didn't try to save that obvious "twist" for later in the season

Mika is a vampire now and that one Yu killed is still alive too. Was all too obvious and then the OP pretty much spelled it out too.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

So anyone else still watching this? Shows gotten better once they got out of the training episodes. More characters being introduced and actual vampire fights happening. Can't wait till we get to the really strong vampires.

Haven't watched this week's yet, but I'm kind of meh on it. I think, aside from Shinoa, the rest the cast is kinda bland.

Animation's nice, but everything else is kinda average so far. I liked the first episode but was disappointed that it turned into shonen blah. Still, nice animation and everything else is pretty non-offensive so you could do way worse.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Shonen blah pretty much sums it up. Shinoa is great, though.