+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I thought the Missing Link DLC was pretty cool actually, especially in the DC. You get through half the game building yourself up into a walking tank and then they strip you of everything to remind you you're still human.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    That was pisspoor integration too because it stripped all your augments.
    But they were available again when you got your gear back.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    But they were available again when you got your gear back.
    No, you lost a certain amount because they gave you back a preset #.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Haven't played this one yet but Honest (Game)Trailers released one of Deus Ex and all i'll say is wait til the end:

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Cyborg Brock Lesner, haha.

And the end is flawless.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Not sure when I lost it but didn't get Foxiest of the Hounds for whatever reason. So before I play through again for the Ebooks I guess I'm blitzing the main missions to try again for it. At least Mankind Divided has NG+.

Not sure when or how I could have set off an alarm though. I wonder if Eliza blowing up that car in the Red Light district counts against you. Would be retarded if true. Would also be retarded but totally expected if the achievement is actually "never make an enemy Hostile" instead of "never trigger an alarm", because the Tesla Bolt aug turns the enemy hostile before they pass out, as do the Gas weapons.

I'd be more annoyed if I didn't like the game so much. I don't care that the end was sequel bait. Give me more Deus Ex (get it?).

Are we talking about the end credits scene yet? Because

Spoiler: show
    I totally expect Janus to be the real Adam Jensen from Panchaea, and the Adam we played in MD is some kind of clone/copy.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

There is a choice in the game that directly affects your ability to get the stealth achievement. I haven't played far enough but remember reading about it. It could be the car blowing up you are talking about.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The one you're talking about ties into the 3rd time you leave Prague, it's been discussed on here before.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

System Rift DLC on September 23rd
    In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – System Rift, you will re-unite with Frank Pritchard, Adam’s friend and former colleague at Sarif Industries, and assist him in hunting down information on the mysterious Santeau Group. Desperate to get more information, Pritchard targets one of the most secure data banks ever created – the Palisade Blade. In agreeing to help, Adam may also be able to uncover hints as to who the illuminati really are.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – System Rift will be available on September 23rd on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and online stores for $11.99 and in the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass, which is composed of Narrative DLCs and in-game items.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Uhh. Is it also gonna be as short as Desperate Measure and be separated from the main game?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Desperate Measures kind of has to be non-essential to the story if it's only available as a pre-order. It would be super shitty to have real content as a pre-order only thing.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I mean you can provide DLC story that isn't essential to the main story. That's not really my complain about it. More that Deus Ex people keep doing side dlcs as their own thing rather than just making it a side quest playable in the main game.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

DirectX 12 support available this week
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Deusex/comm...ectx12/d7cr3xe

Performs poorly with Nvidia GPU's
    http://www.dsogaming.com/news/deus-e...dias-hardware/

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And no one should be surprised. DX12 is a problem in all of the 9XX/10XX series GPUs

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Today, Square Enix and Eidos-Montréal announced that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – System Rift, the first Story DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is now available on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and online stores.

In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – System Rift, you will re-unite with Frank Pritchard, Adam’s friend and former colleague at Sarif Industries, and assist him in hunting down information on the mysterious Santeau Group. Desperate to get more information, Pritchard targets one of the most secure data banks ever created – the Palisade Blade. In agreeing to help, Adam may also be able to uncover hints as to who the illuminati really are.

To celebrate the release of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - System Rift, Deus Ex GO will provide a free Pritchard-inspired update. Between Sunday September 25th, 5pm PST and Sunday October 2nd, 5pm PST, you will have the chance to play as Pritchard as part of the weekly Live Puzzles updates. During this limited time offer, there will be new and challenging hacking themed puzzles, with increased difficulty, designed to test even the most experienced of Deus Ex GO players. Deus Ex GO will be on sale at a 60% discount from Thursday September 22nd through Thursday September 29th for $1.99.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just finished the game. Overall, I enjoyed it for sure. Storytelling was good, side quests had meat to them, and I enjoyed the hell out of the hacking aspect. I will play the next one when it comes out; hopefully, it doesn't take another five years.

Complaints:
    Spoiler: show
    the voice acting was distractingly weak at times, and it really felt like a three act play that ended after the second act. I had no idea Marchenko was the final boss until the "New Game Plus Unlocked" popped up. Him being the final boss made sense from a story perspective, but not from a pacing perspective. I was expecting to beat him down and find out Nathaniel Brown or David Sarif or one of the Illuminati guys (Manderly?) was the 3rd act villain. Guess not. I'm going to need a serious plot refresher if there's much time before the next game.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

worth picking this up for 30 bucks?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd vote yes. But I'm a major fan boy of the series so my opinion is biased.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I enjoyed DEHR so I'll probably grab it