+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Youtube     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

My Youtube

So, I've had a Let's Play Channel for a while. Got a couple of plans for it. My first one is a series I call "Character Play". Since I'm good with voices. I want to adopt the persona of someone from anywhere and then play a video game that either fits them perfectly or is the complete opposite.

Example. Hank Hill playing Silent Hill. Or South Park Mickey playing a Jonas Brother game, and some other ones that I don't want to give a way.

Here's my first attempt at that. I did Ghost Nappa plays Hotline Miami 2. My voice might be a bit rough. Been coming off a club it could be okay. I want honest thoughts and suggestions if you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_L...ature=youtu.be

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The premise seems kind of novel and has potential I guess. Depends entirely on your having fun with a good grasp of that character. I don't know who the hell ghost nappa is so it's lost on me, but I can already picture Hank Hill playing Silent Hill and I'd watch that shit.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I have a lot more voices in mind. I think it'll be pretty cool. I'm thinking for a Voice I really enjoiyn Doing, the Nappa one will do a full Playthrough. whereas stuff like hank Hill, Mickey, towely, and a few others will be a 1-5 episode thing.