A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Announcing a Campaign Celebrating the First Chapter of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel! (20/04/2015)

Don't miss these exciting campaigns, running from April 27 to May 30!

The campaign will be divided into two halves, each featuring different campaigns.

First Half - From 27 April at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) to May 11 at the same hour
    - Assault - Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign
    - Campaign Festa

Second Half - From 11 May at 4:00 p.m. (GMT) to May 30 at 3:00 p.m.
    - Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
    - Double Unity Accolade Campaign

Both Halves (Continuous) - From 27 April at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) to May 30 at 3:00 p.m.
    - Double Capacity & Experience Point Campaign
    - Abyssea Campaign

Read on for more on these campaigns.
    Spoiler: show

First Half
    From 27 April at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) to May 11 at the same hour

Assault - Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign
    During the campaign, adventurers will have a chance to acquire new mysterious items whenever defeating a notorious monster on each floor.

Campaign Festa
    During Campaign Festa, campaigns will undergo the following effects:

- Experience Points and Allied Notes from campaign battles are doubled.
    - The amount of spoils obtained from union chests is increased.

The following four Campaign Ops will offer special rewards in addition to their normal spoils, including Montiont Silverpieces, 100 Byne Bills, Lungo-Nango Jadeshells and more:
    - Splitting Heirs
    - Cracking Shells
    - Plucking Wings
    - Fiat Lux

Second Half
    From 11 May at 4:00 p.m. (GMT) to May 30 at 3:00 p.m.

Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
    During the campaign, vanquishing the monsters in the table below will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to create +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, synthesis materials, and more!

Orb (Price) Available Battlefield Name Entry Restrictions Monsters
    Phobos Orb (30 Kindred's Crests) Horlais Peak Kindergarten Cap All Levels 15 minutes 3 person party Malodorous Mort
    Waughroon Shrine The Palborough Project All Levels 15 minutes 3 person party Mahuika
    Balga's Dais The V Formation All Levels 15 minutes 3 person party Kutkha
    Deimos Orb (50 Kindred's Crests) Horlais Peak Last Orc-Shunned Hero All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party Bruteborn Krushkosh Bonesetter Medokvok Crackshot Zwogchog Wyvernking Dragzagg
    Waughroon Shrine Shell Shocked All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party Ga'Khu Bloodglee Ro'Mho Unrelenting Vu'Dhe Impervious Zi'Pha Foecrippler
    Balga's Dais Avian Apostates All Levels 30 minutes person party Kaa Xhei the Doomsayer Pha Groxo the Aloof Xee Khoyi the Shrouded Zuu Feya the Impassive
    Chamber of Oracles Dragon Scales All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party Ekhis Sybaris
    Sacrificial Chamber Whom Wilt Thou Call All Levels 30 minutes 6 person party Grievous Gozar Puffy Marshmaw Slimey Simeon Zymotic Zuulie
    Zelos Orb (30 High Kindred's Crests) Boneyard Gully Agnostic Ambuscade All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party Antiphus
    Bearclaw Pinnacle Taurassic Park All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party Predataur x 5
    Bia Orb (50 High Kindred's Crests) Mine Shaft #2716 The Mobline Comedy All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party Buggesy Bugafrod
    Monarch Linn Spatial Displacement All Levels 15 minutes 6 person party Gullinkambi

Both Halves (Continuous)
    From 27 April at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) to May 30 at 3:00 p.m.

Double Capacity & Experience Point Campaign
    During the campaign, earn double the normal amount of experience points/capacity points when defeating monsters. What's more, this campaign will also apply to experience gained in Monstrosity.

Abyssea Campaign
    A blue treasure chest has been placed near Horst in Port Jeuno (H-8).
    Open the chest to receive one of the following prizes.
    - Atma (eleven varieties)
    - Lunar Abyssite (one piece)
    - 100,000 Cruor
    Note: These prizes may only be claimed once.

Double Unity Accolade Campaign
    Unity accolade gains from completing Records of Eminence objectives and vanquishing monsters are doubled!

The news post lists the Accolade campaign as during half 2, but the in depth post lists it as both halves. Oh well.

And as stupid as it is, (The double campaign should really be permanent), this gets me excited for the campaign again. I do enjoy double CP.

Magitek

At this point, they should just announce when the double exp/cp campaigns are down -_-.

Campaign
    BG Level

I was hoping for a new Meeble campaign and mostly for another WKR campaign... need to bring some friends of mine through WKRs and they could really use the 5k entry fee campaign =/
    Kinda means there won't be one at least until june, sigh.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Wish they would have included a double synth skillup campaign

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Second half is the best one, the mog kupon for af3+1

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Second half is the best one, the mog kupon for af3+1
    Also puts Legion/Voidwatch abjurations in at least some of the BCs.

WKR campaign would be nice. The daily bonus 50 point chest key thing would be even nicer, seems like the quality of items is/was higher during that too.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

True that also, those are mostly only vanity though. At least the af3+1 kupons are nice for completely skipping abyssea stuff now that 109 is out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've done every one of those campaigns for abj and what uas it gotten me? Every corvine peice on 4 different characters including regetting some after I tossed and not a single feet. Same thing with lentitive except no head

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I heard something about another free week for FFXI so you can come back and do the first part of the final story missions without resubbing. Isn't it during this?

Freebie week is the 15th, I recall.