Bismarck

That was a great game.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hey jin, as you're there, can I ask one thing? I was wondering if the commentators can be heard over the arena?

i want to see dyrus punch santorin in the face after this game, he has left dyrus out to fucking dry lol

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Wow, SKT vs FNC was the match of the tournament so far, albeit with not much competition in this stompfest.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

AHQ blows it and loses. Awful.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Thats a worse loss then anything tsm suffered

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    i dunno, i doubt it. no TA talent for top laners either and they are all out of slots for imports

imo, NA has some good supports/junglers. really struggle in other areas
    Same argument as Hai not retiring, doesn't really hold true here, either. Dyrus is an active liability. It doesn't matter if someone else will also be a liability at that point; you gotta take a chance. Or teach Dyrus how to ward.

Edit: For what it's worth, Santorin has looked absolutely putrid here, too.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

TSMs win spacing this tournament has been great.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    TSMs win spacing this tournament has been great.
    I have read this like twenty times, and I legitimately have no idea what you just said.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

it's an internet meme, and i'm sure coaches know what you're saying but i think they would be idiots to replace dyrus.

if TSM wants to win worlds they need to move their organization to china or korea so they can get top talent, NA is garbage and their future players have to be NA unless they drop santorim/bjerg/lust

to elaborate on this, i think it's partially to blame the culture that riot forces NA to play with. for example, you cannot tell someone how to play or what they are doing wrong in solo queue, it's considered flaming and will get you banned/chat restricted, in turn i think this creates a way more laid back atmosphere because people accept that they can't really say anything to teammates who are outright trolling or doing something stupid.

whenever you hear about EU/korea/china being more competitive in solo queue you always hear about people flame people who play poorly, i'm not saying that this is right but it definitely pressures people into bringing their A game or getting yelled at. riots shitty system for bans in NA imo just fosters mediocrity by forcing everyone to play nice with each other. obviously some people go over the top and should be banned but i sure do wish they would focus on banning the trolls and not the people who just get frustrated with stupid plays people make and tell them what they should have done instead etc

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    I have read this like twenty times, and I legitimately have no idea what you just said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuN185tmKIM

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Fnatic had some decent moments in G1, felt like only really Steelback was outclassed in individual skill, but SKT have much better teamwork and understanding of how to fight.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Every fnc/skt game has been great.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    it's an internet meme, and i'm sure coaches know what you're saying but i think they would be idiots to replace dyrus.

if TSM wants to win worlds they need to move their organization to china or korea so they can get top talent, NA is garbage and their future players have to be NA unless they drop santorim/bjerg/lust

to elaborate on this, i think it's partially to blame the culture that riot forces NA to play with. for example, you cannot tell someone how to play or what they are doing wrong in solo queue, it's considered flaming and will get you banned/chat restricted, in turn i think this creates a way more laid back atmosphere because people accept that they can't really say anything to teammates who are outright trolling or doing something stupid.

whenever you hear about EU/korea/china being more competitive in solo queue you always hear about people flame people who play poorly, i'm not saying that this is right but it definitely pressures people into bringing their A game or getting yelled at. riots shitty system for bans in NA imo just fosters mediocrity by forcing everyone to play nice with each other. obviously some people go over the top and should be banned but i sure do wish they would focus on banning the trolls and not the people who just get frustrated with stupid plays people make and tell them what they should have done instead etc

santorin was never on dyrus's side. those early level tower dives would have been able to trade instead

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

* * * Silver Scrapes is playing during the intermission to Game 5 of Fnc vs Skt * * *

Wish I was in Tallahassee for this

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Just got caught up on FNC vs. SKT. What a tremendous series, especially game 3. I'm not a fan of FNC's style, but they proved that they can put pressure on any team when they are playing well. I've also been pretty critical of Bengi's Nunu in the past, but he played it very well during the OGN playoffs, and put on a Nunu clinic in game 5 against FNC.

yeah bengi's nunu was hilarious. it was so good it was giving kobe a panic/ptsd attack lol