Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

I thought they did have video for a couple of them but JP only maybe. I could totally be wrong.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/gui...bon/index.html

In celebration of 13 years in Vana'diel, we are happy to announce another exciting Mog Bonanza!

The moogles have amassed piles of phenomenal prizes this year. Don't miss out on a chance to win Vagary equipment, stones required for engraving arcane glyptics, as well as augmented Pulse Panoplia equipment sets!

Read on to learn more.

* Bonanza Marbles will be on sale from Saturday, May 16 to Tuesday, June 16.
    * At least thirty-two days must have elapsed since character creation for a character to purchase Mog Bonanza Marbles.
    * All prizes offered as part of Mog Bonanza will be in the form of in-game items and/or gil. Prizes will have no out-of-game value.

Campaign
    BG Level

List and ranks make no sense as usual, there are a few nice additions though.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    List and ranks make no sense as usual, there are a few nice additions though.
    they make even less sense then before, like wtf.

Campaign
    BG Level

They hardly ever made sense but yeah, I feel like this year it's the worst of all editions hahhahah.
    There are a couple of nice additions though. Aside from Tartarus Platemail on rank1 there's Delve mats from Rank4 I think? And with Rank3 you can get any High Level Battlefield drop of your choice.
    Also there's Mog Gold Pell, don't think it was there previous editions? If I recall the Gold one is the one that can be converted into 50k Guild Points.
    Nomnomnom.
    Too bad it's a fucking rank 3.

The thing that made me laugh the most is the Mog Kupon I-Stone.
    Can be converted into 12x of any Skirmish stones, even +2 quality. Or any NQ Alluvion stones.
    Because 12x NQ leaf stones cost as much ast 12x Wailing Stones +2, inorite?
    Or wait, let's leave the costs aside.
    They take the same effort/time to gather, right? xD xD

It's so funny lol

Shirai

I am amazed that they still have the 10k pieces posted as rank 1 as well as level 90 R/E/M weapons.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I am amazed that they still have the 10k pieces posted as rank 1 as well as level 90 R/E/M weapons.
    should have droped the catseye and 10k pieces to rank 4 and 5 rewards so there is less congestion in dynamis/salvage lol

Shirai

I'd say Cat's eye is fine where it is, for now but the 10k pieces should have been a rank 3 at most.
    But there's a lot more in there that needs to either placed in another rank or be taken out completely.

Campaign
    BG Level

More than half of that list is in the wrong place if we want to be serious...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The high-tier battlefield drop is greatly appreciated for someone who never got his TT earring^^. Not that I expect to win that rank except on my mule of course, but trying to get people excited to do DM is like trying to get a cat out from under a king sized bed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh man that rank 1 mog kupon-vag.... gunna be jokes for days

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    The idea of a Mithra Fleshlight disturbs me greatly.

(And yes, I know what it's really for. But seriously, Square-Enix. Srsly.)

Campaign
    BG Level

What are the pre-requisites to buy Bonanza Marbles? I made a few new mules last week. Today I went and tried to buy marbles but the moogle selling them doesn't say anything. I just get no message at all when I try to interact with it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Used to be 45 days since creation to qualify for buying marbles. Not sure if it ever changed.

Campaign
    BG Level

Ah allright, that must be it then.
    Glad I didn't create them for Bonanza at least!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    What are the pre-requisites to buy Bonanza Marbles? I made a few new mules last week. Today I went and tried to buy marbles but the moogle selling them doesn't say anything. I just get no message at all when I try to interact with it.
    I think it was eventually changed to 32 or so, still over a 30 day subscription period. And it is days till you can buy the marbles, so it's possible your new mules may be able to buy them right at the end of the bonanza. When I made my two mules specifically for winning a horde of Atomos statues I made them on the last day I could and still be able to buy marbles on the last day.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    It seems they changed this with the update on the 19th? says Kupon-vgr now

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Small reminder for people waiting to buy marbles to get them before June 16th at 1 AM PST. Still expecting people to post "oh man, I forgot to buy marbles" regardless.

Campaign
    BG Level

Numbers have been drawn.
    Who won what? :D

I won't know until tonite, but I'm already happy about the inventory +10!

I got a bunch of rank 5s and a rank 4. Took the Celeste Cap, no idea if it has any hidden effects, but didn't notice anything directly.