+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The level 4* and 5* evo stuff can be hard for him to do though.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

If you're looking for certain mats to farm this should help out a lot. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Also Mission #63 has 3 gaurinteed gold box things to drop. One from the invisible, and box behind invisible and there is a blue box under one of the houses have to hug the bottom left corner to drop down. It's also the prefered place to grind EXP.

Raid bosses appear after every 75 kills and they're the best place for grinding levels.

edit: currently there are only 200 missions for NA client.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    The level 4* and 5* evo stuff can be hard for him to do though.
    Oh yeah for sure. Was just pointing it out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I broke down for the weekly pack. Got a 5 star Pluto and dumbo and then got 100k from doing all 3 munny weekly.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I wish the missions weren't 100% linear. Already kinda bored just doing 1 after another after another, I'd like some choice.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I broke down for the weekly pack. Got a 5 star Pluto and dumbo and then got 100k from doing all 3 munny weekly.
    I think it's worth it once, even if your sole reason is the special missions unlocking so that you can farm your shit medals up to higher tiers easily.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Its definitely helping out. I wouldn't get caught dead paying $30 for that shit when I could pay $15 instead.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Also, in case you didn't know, any quest with a prize egg as a boss can easily be beaten at any level first round with a medal that does a fixed amount of damage regardless of defense, such as Yuffie. In case anyone feels scared about the level 50 special mission for treasure trove materials and fire medals.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Up to quest 118 atm. I'm curious if events are the only reliable places to farm Chip & Dale medals. Guessing Cid medals reduce cost?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Up to quest 118 atm. I'm curious if events are the only reliable places to farm Chip & Dale medals. Guessing Cid medals reduce cost?
    I mean you can't really farm them with them only being one time completion rewards or do they actually drop? Cid medals reduce cost by 1, yeah.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Ah, I see. Wonder how these top players got +1000 on some medals.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Ah, I see. Wonder how these top players got +1000 on some medals.
    Actually scratch that, highest tier proud mission gives Cid medals so yeah, I'm not sure, but +1000 is the max I've seen.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Good lord, Quests 131-160 was boring as shit. I felt like I was driving cross-country with the same scenery.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

just downloaded and played for the last hour. i have no idea what im doing but im enjoying it.

can play this while i wait for stamina to refresh on ffrk for now. besides what they make you spend in the tutorial I haven't upgraded anything or w/e yet because I'm scared I'll do something dumb.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    just downloaded and played for the last hour. i have no idea what im doing but im enjoying it.

can play this while i wait for stamina to refresh on ffrk for now. besides what they make you spend in the tutorial I haven't upgraded anything or w/e yet because I'm scared I'll do something dumb.
    You can't really mess anything up, only possibility is to just do things less efficiently. I'm mainly talking about the farmable medals that are relatively easy to upgrade to 6* with Guilt damage bonus since those will probably be the best medals you'll have for awhile.

Yuna/Wakka/Paine/Sora A/Stitch are the ones I upgraded to 6*. Paine sucks until she's 6*, but then she's a monster with a 4 hit extremely powerful AoE. Stitch trashes single target mobs as long as you use a few abilities before it.

Quick advice is don't upgrade a medal to 6* unless it has 2 or 3 potency upgrades (which means you need at least 2 additional copies of it at a matching rank. So you make 2x 3* copies, feed one to the other, then make 2 4* copies, feed one to the other, then make 2 5* copies and feed one to the other to give you a 3 potency upgrade.) If you do, you're going to put yourself so that you'll need to make at least 3 copies to 6* to get max potency upgrades and guilt bonus (I did this on Wakka so I learned the hard way)

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

i haven't received a drop for evolving an ability yet so I assume I haven't done anything dumb yet. I'm only on like stage 14 because I have 3star ocd and I'm at work now

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The timed banner pulls are priced retardedly high what the fuck.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    The timed banner pulls are priced retardedly high what the fuck.
    That's the same price as a 10 medals pull was before; I wouldn't do that pull ever regardless (especially without the real beast medals released.) If you want to pull, just do daily deal since you can upgrade medals and the new medals are in there.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    You can't really mess anything up, only possibility is to just do things less efficiently. I'm mainly talking about the farmable medals that are relatively easy to upgrade to 6* with Guilt damage bonus since those will probably be the best medals you'll have for awhile.

Yuna/Wakka/Paine/Sora A/Stitch are the ones I upgraded to 6*. Paine sucks until she's 6*, but then she's a monster with a 4 hit extremely powerful AoE. Stitch trashes single target mobs as long as you use a few abilities before it.

Quick advice is don't upgrade a medal to 6* unless it has 2 or 3 potency upgrades (which means you need at least 2 additional copies of it at a matching rank. So you make 2x 3* copies, feed one to the other, then make 2 4* copies, feed one to the other, then make 2 5* copies and feed one to the other to give you a 3 potency upgrade.) If you do, you're going to put yourself so that you'll need to make at least 3 copies to 6* to get max potency upgrades and guilt bonus (I did this on Wakka so I learned the hard way)
    So like.. if you have two Sora A 3*, feed it and it gives a potency upgrade? Is that the little circles?

Also I was saving 3k for the 10 pull, but it's best to just do the 600 medal pull? I have Auron, Sora.. B I think? Whichever one at 5* does like 3 hits that are moderately strong, anda couple other 5* I wanted to make 6*, but yeah.

I have 3* Paine/Stitch though, and def wanna up them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast