BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    So like.. if you have two Sora A 3*, feed it and it gives a potency upgrade? Is that the little circles?

Also I was saving 3k for the 10 pull, but it's best to just do the 600 medal pull? I have Auron, Sora.. B I think? Whichever one at 5* does like 3 hits that are moderately strong, anda couple other 5* I wanted to make 6*, but yeah.

I have 3* Paine/Stitch though, and def wanna up them.
    Little circles are potency upgrade, yeah. When you get a 6* and beat quest #200, there's another icon that appears on 6* medals called guilt that gives a straight damage bonus. That guilt bonus is essentially a 6th circle on the 6* card so you need a 6* card with 2 filled circles and a 6* card with 3 filled circles to be able to combine them both to get guilt bonus. The 600 jewel pull is 150% more efficient at getting more medals than the 3000 jewel pull so right now it's the best. I assume in the future there might be a very lucrative 3000 jewel pull that would give you better odds at getting the best medals, but right now the medal pool isn't very big so that's certainly the best option.

Here's something that'l help for farming the common medals: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I started playing this yesterday, sorry to ask but what does munny do in the game?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by fliprock View Post
    I started playing this yesterday, sorry to ask but what does munny do in the game?
    Upgrading medals; you'll need a lot of it. I think I've spent 9 million on upgrading medals, but I've got 5 maxed potency 6*s with guilt.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Little circles are potency upgrade, yeah. When you get a 6* and beat quest #200, there's another icon that appears on 6* medals called guilt that gives a straight damage bonus. That guilt bonus is essentially a 6th circle on the 6* card so you need a 6* card with 2 filled circles and a 6* card with 3 filled circles to be able to combine them both to get guilt bonus. The 600 jewel pull is 150% more efficient at getting more medals than the 3000 jewel pull so right now it's the best. I assume in the future there might be a very lucrative 3000 jewel pull that would give you better odds at getting the best medals, but right now the medal pool isn't very big so that's certainly the best option.

Here's something that'l help for farming the common medals: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0
    I guess what I'm most confused about is like.. do they all have to be the same rank? As in I can't give say.. my 5* Sora Ver A a potency boost without getting another Sora Ver A? If so, I guess that's why you need to farm the lower medals and just feed them the clones for the potency and then rank it up?

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

BTW, there's a event on right now. Dress Like Mickey; you can get a costume, Cid medals, Chip and Dale medals and all sorts of stuff for it.

My union, Vulpeus, won the Lux rank the second week running but it seems some people have found a way to cheat the game, not work at it, and go beyond level 200 already, which should not be possible.(The winners have next to no keyblade progression and no good medals at all.) Ugh, get rid of those cockroaches, they ruin it for everyone, but they are not going to ruin my fun.

[Edit] Oh and here's my chara right now:

Hopefully I can save up my jewels for better medals, and before the half off AP event is over I mean to max out my medals and maybe get one full star, we'll see. ^^

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I guess what I'm most confused about is like.. do they all have to be the same rank? As in I can't give say.. my 5* Sora Ver A a potency boost without getting another Sora Ver A? If so, I guess that's why you need to farm the lower medals and just feed them the clones for the potency and then rank it up?
    Yeah, I learned this the hard way. The skills have to be the same rank, i.e. Blizzaga +3 to be skilled up. Otherwise, the card will just get exp towards its level.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah, they have to be the same rank; when you go to upgrade, it'll make the orb circle blink yellow so you know that you did it right.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Also, I was only talking about common medals you can farm on that 6* upgrade advice... with the rare (and limited) pulls we have upcoming, you'll probably want to upgrade them to 6* immediately because their attack/def stats get a huge boost over what we have now.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

what's the maximum story dungeon atm?

starting to get the hang of how upgrading and setting medals and whatnot works.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

also, I just did a 10 pull

4 5*, 5 4*, 1 3*

GOD DAMN IT RECORD KEEPER.

(2 Soras (A and B), a Riku, and a Yuna)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    also, I just did a 10 pull

4 5*, 5 4*, 1 3*

GOD DAMN IT RECORD KEEPER.

(2 Soras (A and B), a Riku, and a Yuna)
    I mean unlike record keeper, the actual base stars are virtually irrelevant; it's all about what medal you get so you can only accurately evaluate the pull. Of the 4 you listed, 2 are farmable (Yuna/Sora A) and Sora B is basically the same as Sora A but with higher max stats at 6*. If it's black coat Rikku, that's a really nice single target medal. The other Rikku is decent for AoE since it's 1 gauge only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    what's the maximum story dungeon atm?

starting to get the hang of how upgrading and setting medals and whatnot works.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Also, I was only talking about common medals you can farm on that 6* upgrade advice... with the rare (and limited) pulls we have upcoming, you'll probably want to upgrade them to 6* immediately because their attack/def stats get a huge boost over what we have now.
    Ahh okay, so like.. for my Sora A 5*, I'd have to slowly build up the common version up to a 5* before I can feed it to my current and work on the 6*. Gotcha.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ahh okay, so like.. for my Sora A 5*, I'd have to slowly build up the common version up to a 5* before I can feed it to my current and work on the 6*. Gotcha.
    There's a good diagram for the maximum efficiency of upgrading to 6* with guilt from reddit:
    http://41.media.tumblr.com/dfc9d892e...qe6wro_500.png

Keep in mind that you can only get guilt bonus once you reach quest 200 so don't combine the two 6*s until then (but it's unlikely you're going to be going for a guilted medal until you beat quest 200 anyway unless you pay for the weekly unlock deal.)

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Managed to get Leon v.B from the daily deal today. Aw yeah.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hercules (adult) is a goddamn monster. Got a 5* one from the daily deal. At a base 6*, his special is 11 EX hits @ 3.30 modifier, 50% max guilt.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Confirmed for Europe "soon"

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Confirmed for Europe "soon"

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay, we've all forgotten about this. It's been a year, and I'm still playing. Mostly for the story though..

They are doing a rebrand, here's the KH Insider story:

KH Union Cross expansion to bring Ventus, Multiplayer and More

Also yes, Ventus, which means..this is going to be important for anyone wanting to play KH3 later. If you don't wanna play, AT LEAST look for cs's of this on youtube! Since we never got brooms, it's very much a gatcha game(aka. stand strong and watch the wallet!), and I suggest to anyone to do things to earn either free Google Play credits or Itunes credit for this so you can buy gems now and then..But I think that goes for any game like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast