Moms Spaghetti
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

570 normal, 100 proud mode

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wow. Also, I've been really good at getting all my medal conditions thus far until today. I got one that wanted me to proc a bonus called "Attack Bonus All I". I have an "Attack Bonus III/Lux Boost" and an Attack Bonus I"(which doesn't count, I've already tried). But I have nothing with "Attack Bonus All I" or anything that teaches it, so I'm kind of shit up the creek on this one. Where do I get something that teaches this bonus, it's kind of annoying me not having this one complete since I've been able to everything thus far.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti

BG Level

those come from certain avatar boards, usually coliseum boards but maybe jewel-purchasable avatar boards (these usually give better rewards these days though). if you don't have any now, eventually you'll get some from the coliseum i imagine

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    those come from certain avatar boards, usually coliseum boards but maybe jewel-purchasable avatar boards (these usually give better rewards these days though). if you don't have any now, eventually you'll get some from the coliseum i imagine
    Damn, I guess I gotta start doing the Coliseum a bit, I was trying to focus on story mission since there are so many but I don't wanna leave that medal too far behind. Btw, what does "Attack Bonus All I" do that "Attack Bonus I" doesn't?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Starting to get the hang of buiding up my keys, they aren't really perfect yet, but doing what I can with the space I have

My Three Wishes atm is my favorite, these 3 together really seem to kick some ass for me right now, Piglet down there is just there for a little extra attack/defense everything right now dies fine with these 3. Sephiroth is ridiculous.

This one is working pretty decent for Lady Luck, planning on upgrade that 3rd one to Hydra as soon as I have space, but still works pretty well right now.

Treasure Trove used to be my strongest but, and it still does the job. 2nd goofy is kind weak, top one is decent on AoE, 3rd guy is really strong single target and this key still gets the job done, but I feel I'm lacking in AoE on this key. Planning on upgrading my 2nd goody to a Lumiere at the top once I get a few more points on my keys.

Haven't really messed with the Starlight Key in awhile and not sure what the Olympian Key is good for, I just got it recently, maybe only for Coliseum stuff? I guess I'll find out eventually.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The "variety" keys are decent for certain events and quests. In general you won't use them much. Definitely give TT, LL, and TW your primary attention.

Something important to know is that +"general" STR and +PSM STR are separate stats. You can stack up to +3 of both at any given time. Also because the way damage is calculated, general STR has more impact than PSM STR. If you have a +general STR (like Piglet), it's usually best to put it first. Putting Lumiere/Cogsworth 2nd will stack their PSM STR with it, then launch into your big atk medals for max damage.

Eventually you'll have to weigh the benefit of how much +STR (or -enemy DEF) you want to stack before getting into your heavy damage dealers, versus the varying multipliers in each slot. There's no definitive way to do it since everyone's deck is different, just general concepts to keep in mind.

Edit: Attack Boost All is a less effective Attack Boost skill. Attack Boost can activate on Tap, Swipe, and SP attacks. Attack Boost All only activates on Swipe attacks. Aside from objectives it's pretty useless.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone know where I can get Mythril Gems from? I've been grinding story mode and haven't been able to upgrade my Starlight/Treasure Trove/Lady Luck/Three Wishes Keys past +9 for awhile. I'm literally overflowing with all the materials I need for them except for Mythril Gems.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

If I recall you can just run the weekend mythril madness to get it much easier. Outside of that, there is some google docs floating around on reddit that has best places to farm them.

Be warned it's pain in ass to farm anything as chests aren't always guaranteed to spawn in that particular run. Can speed things up tho by abandoning run if 1) chest didn't spawn or 2)chest didn't give item

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti

BG Level

mythril stuff comes from one of the daily events, though I don't remember which day. probably Friday

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Saturday/Sunday special quest is the best way to farm it. Stack rare enemy perks on your outfit to maximize farming runs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6