+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 130 of 130
  1. #121
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,760
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl



    I love this new raid boss even more than Egg Master...... I wonder if I can hit 300 before this raid event ends?

  2. #122
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,760
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I have a question. I've learned a lot about medal placement in keyblades, but something still puzzles me. Occasionally some slots will let me use some medals 2x in a row. Like, right now, the 5th slot on my Treasure Trove let's me use my Xemnas A 2x per turn.

    What is making that happen? Because I don't see any kind of marker on the keyblade slot to signify something special. Is it something on the actual medal?

  3. #123
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,210
    BG Level
    9

    they introduced traits last update. when you combine two of the same medal now you get a chance at a trait being applied. one is "extra attack +40%" which means you get a second use of the medal at a reduced strength, making it ideal for strength buff/defense debuff medals

    when you combined your xemnas, it must have rolled that without you noticing. you can click the arrow in the bottom left of the screen when observing a medal to see the traits

  4. #124
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,760
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    they introduced traits last update. when you combine two of the same medal now you get a chance at a trait being applied. one is "extra attack +40%" which means you get a second use of the medal at a reduced strength, making it ideal for strength buff/defense debuff medals

    when you combined your xemnas, it must have rolled that without you noticing. you can click the arrow in the bottom left of the screen when observing a medal to see the traits
    Ooohhh. that's what it is. I thought the traits were medal wide buffs. I assumed it was +40% attack for the whole keyblade when he's equipped on it.

    I did notice awhile ago that the second Xemnas was weaker than the first. Either way, it actually kicks ass on him. Thanks for clarifying.

  5. #125
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,760
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Question. If you put any bonuses on a 5* medal like Attack Boost 2/3 and Cid Medals before you upgrade it into a 6*, will it retain those bonuses after you upgrade it to 6*? I have a 5* Master Form Sora I got from from my last pull, but he is stuck at 5* until Thursday. I want to toss some bonuses on him but afraid it because I'm afraid he might lose them when I upgrade him to 6*.

  6. #126
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,210
    BG Level
    9

    everything on the medal will carry over from 5* to 6*. Skills, traits, cids, chip and dales, etc. just need to relevel from 1 to 100

  7. #127
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,210
    BG Level
    9

    the only time traits won't carry over in medal fusion is if you are trying to OVERWRITE a medal and the trait wasn't fully leveled. if you are just increasing a medals rank, you're fine

  8. #128
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,760
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the only time traits won't carry over in medal fusion is if you are trying to OVERWRITE a medal and the trait wasn't fully leveled. if you are just increasing a medals rank, you're fine
    Ok cool, thanks for the info. And that includes Cid Medals and Chip & Dale enhancements too?

  9. #129
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,210
    BG Level
    9

    overwriting can only affect skills afaik. I can't speak for cids/dales. But if you are just increasing the rank of a 5 star medal to 6 stars, the skill/cids/chipdales will carry over.

  10. #130
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,760
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    overwriting can only affect skills afaik. I can't speak for cids/dales. But if you are just increasing the rank of a 5 star medal to 6 stars, the skill/cids/chipdales will carry over.
    Yeah, I'm specifically talking about ranking up. I just wanted to make sure before I fed them anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Similar Threads

  1. Kingdom Hearts X [chi] (PC) {F2P}
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2013-07-09, 14:15
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded
    By Charismatic in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-10-16, 16:21
  3. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    By Atreides in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 2009-10-08, 13:38
  4. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories NA port
    By Tymon in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2008-09-22, 12:28