+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Part one of this season/series Finale was fucking amazing I thought. The cast, the writing, everything, for a network show this is really well written compared to their shit show that is Rush Hour now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Any word on renewal or not yet?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

No news yet. Has CBS not dealt with other shows yet too or are they just lollygagging with Limitless? I'm just hoping when Season 2 comes around they can get a more consistent schedule. After the post-Thanksgiving break, it was all fucked up. It could be that I just don't watch much network tv, but are the frequent week(s) off so common?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Nah, all of their shows are always fucked up. NCIS will air three episodes, off for two weeks, air one episode, off four three, on two, off three, i dont get it. They have 24 episode long seasons and they run pretty much year round so I guess thats they're way of doing it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Only shows not to be renewed or cancelled yet are limitless and code black. code black was good but I could care less about it honestly, but i hope to see limitless come back

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Strong finish for the first season, man I hope they renew this for a season 2.

I'll see myself out now since I'm the only person who watches it anymore it seems like! Good day chaps

E. Body
    BG Level

Ya, would be a damn shame if this isn't renewed.

BG Level

Maybe I shouldn't have watched it when I was more than half asleep last night, but I think I expected more from the finale. The epilogue was a nice touch. Reminded me of "Headquarters!" I'll probably watch it again this evening or later this week. CBS needs to get their act in gear and renew this. For all the comparisons that people can make between this and Chuck, "network being too stupid to renew it" better not be one.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Maybe I shouldn't have watched it when I was more than half asleep last night, but I think I expected more from the finale. The epilogue was a nice touch. Reminded me of "Headquarters!" I'll probably watch it again this evening or later this week. CBS needs to get their act in gear and renew this. For all the comparisons that people can make between this and Chuck, "network being too stupid to renew it" better not be one.
    I feel like the finale wrapped things up very nicely but played it very safe. Looking back on it though, it's kinda nice to have a show with a proper beginning, middle and end with no fuckery.

Spoiler: show
    The Piper thing is resolved, the immunity booster problem is resolved. Sands I guess is pretty much finished unless season 2 reveals another part of his evil master plan. This pretty much leaves Morra and whatever he's planning. I'm kinda disappointed that Morra didn't have some part to play in all this either directly or indirectly.

Season 2 if it happens needs to be more than monster of the week like we got in season 1. If that continues i'm not sure I can keep watching, the Morra assassination attempt and Piper thing came at just the right time when I started getting bored with the series. If it doesn't get renewed at least season one wrapped up just about everything with the only dangling plot line being Morra, and I can kinda live without getting his full story.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

I think you nailed it. I think they ended it in a way to where they could renew it or not and leave people satisfied with how S1 ended. It did wrap everything up pretty nicely in the event they decide not to renew it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    really thought piper was gonna end up being in the legion of whom. Would've left a great opening for season 2 if renewed.

BG Level

^ Same. The conversation there had me expecting something more. I wouldn't say it's impossible even with how things worked out. Stranger things have happened.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Really great finale. They better renew it.

E. Body
    BG Level

Honestly I thought she was gonna be a hallucination for the longest time

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    ^ Same. The conversation there had me expecting something more. I wouldn't say it's impossible even with how things worked out. Stranger things have happened.
    Ya, could still happen. Like, she got away too easily, and is still alive somehow. Don't really buy her explanation, and she didn't even ask him to go with. He was totally ready to go with her at one point, right? Or am I making that part up...?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

No you're right. After the hell he went through to save her and to just let her leave like that? That did feel a little weird to me as well.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

It is now official. CBS has cancelled Limitless.
    Maybe it gets shopped to another channel, but it's done otherwise.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

son of a bitch ;(

BG Level

Well yeah. My hopes for it were getting exponentially worse each day. CBS dropped the ball with this one, but at least it had a serviceable finale. I think this makes two new shows this year that I actually liked, and both have been cancelled.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

What was the other? Let me guess, CSI Cyber?

BG Level

Oh hell no. The other was The Grinder, whose cancellation was obvious, but managed to come... ahem... full circle for the finale.