Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I read that Semih and Halver will be available as trusts as we progress through. their ciphers are in the dat. maybe this is not all we're getting for the first part.

Semih can be picked up from Kupipi, Halver from himself. Need to finish this batch of missions first.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You might not need kazam keys anymore to get to elshimo... Now that we can take that boat to norg from selbina/mhaura?

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gaztastic View Post
    Semih can be picked up from Kupipi, Halver from himself. Need to finish this batch of missions first.
    Wut? More details please? :'(

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    What more details? You finish the missions talk to Kupipi and halver to get....

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    You might not need kazam keys anymore to get to elshimo... Now that we can take that boat to norg from selbina/mhaura?
    11 Years and you get to finally ride the boat! THE MYSTICAL MYSTERY BOAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Finish the Rhapsody missions up to the current end, then go talk to Kupipi in Heaven's Tower to get Semih, Halver in the Chateau in Sandy for Havler's Cipher. You get Lion II and Zeid II normally as part of the story.

Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The thing you gotta remember is this is being slapped together in like 6 months, and that Wang of The Goddess was like 15 forevers to finish up.
    Not sure why people are expecting some crazy storyline or mission epicness of a CoP or something.
    Even if they had something brewing for awhile, trying to slap it all together in a rush isn't gonna be easy and/or good.
    I guess you could hold out hope that this is just 1 of 3 installments, but expecting something other than "darkness/Odin did it!" and a few fetch quests is setting yourself up for major disappointment

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    The thing you gotta remember is this is being slapped together in like 6 months, and that Wang of The Goddess was like 15 forevers to finish up.
    Not sure why people are expecting some crazy storyline or mission epicness of a CoP or something.
    Even if they had something brewing for awhile, trying to slap it all together in a rush isn't gonna be easy and/or good.
    I guess you could hold out hope that this is just 1 of 3 installments, but expecting something other than "darkness/Odin did it!" and a few fetch quests is setting yourself up for major disappointment
    Lol, Wang of the Goddess

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Spoilerish question I guess.

Spoiler: show
    Is Lion dead? Or just incorporeal? I DCed during the CS at the crag, so to see what I missed I checked the goblin footprint. There's two entries for the same CS with very slightly different text. One is obviously pre-end of Zilart where she's got her normal hume model, the second she's glowing and is see-through, and rather than walk away at the end like in the first CS, she just fades away.
    Spoiler: show
    She's definitely alive but they are pretty vague about why she's glowy. I'm guessing that when she was trapped within the crystal line or whatever it was, she gained some new abilities that allow her to interface with the mothercrystals. The ability lets her phase around I guess. I think Eald'narche was similar in that way (he has a similar glowy effect when you fight him) and he also had some kind of interaction with the crystal.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    That's how I feel. This is story content that they're not charging for. Comparing this "expansion" with the ones we've paid for and expecting the same value is a little silly.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I think it's silly that people justify anything all the time.
    It was too short.

Campaign
    BG Level

Fair point Retsujo, but a large number of people would've been more than happy to pay for a full expansion or a mini one, but it seems SE doesn't want our rl gil!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Oh believe you me, I would absolutely rather have paid for more in-depth content, but I'll reserve judgment until after its finale.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

For Fate's Call 1-3-1: don't need to be rank6 in your current nation, just have gotten rank6 at some point.

(currently rank3 bastok, but rank10 sandy and able to continue missions)

They're making money hand over fist with FFXIV and have wanted to let FFXI "retire"- it was only the failure of FFXIV 1.0 that kept the game going as long as it had. Abyssea was supposed to be the finale.

And it's not a matter of not wanting our money. The development kits used to make FFXI no longer get produced- everything in FFXI is literally translated from the PS2 kits into something for PC/Xbox/etc. Without those, it is impossible to develop FFXI further.

The game will go into stasis because of the oldest joke in the FFXI book- "LOL PS2 (devkit) limitations".

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Given that they planned for the level cap to rise to 99 and the Abyssea expansions only went up to 90 cap, I'm pretty sure all the talk about Abyssea being the intended finale are bullshit.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Given that they planned for the level cap to rise to 99 and the Abyssea expansions only went up to 90 cap, I'm pretty sure all the talk about Abyssea being the intended finale are bullshit.
    Shhh, the haters need something to base their hate on.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Did someone say you had to have rank 6? I only saw that we needed the shadow lord beat.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Did someone say you had to have rank 6? I only saw that we needed the shadow lord beat.

Well...Shadow Lord fight is 5-2 for all nations...least that's my memory from years ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast