+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Escha - Zitah Data     submit to reddit submit to twitter

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dein View Post
    Killed Aglaophotis or w/e, 119 Rafflesia NM that dropped the Naga Kyahan (Mnk/Sam/Nin/Pup feet). Wasn't too hard with a setup of pld, dnc, cor, and blu with Kupipi and Ulmia as trusts. Agla has permanent enwater that was doing 240-300 on me as pld with minimal mdt gear on and seemed to have a bio aura up throughout the fight. He also occasionally would aoe sleep the group as a tp move or aoe silence but the silence never seemed to last too long. Used the standard tp moves from his family and the only real threat from him was the damage from his enwater as he could hit pretty fast.

As for the Naga Kyahan, I went to upgrade them and glanced at the paths. Path A gave Str+3 Acc+1 at rank 1, Str+3 Acc+2 at rank 2, and Str+4 Acc+3 Subtle Blow+3 at rank 3. I didn't make a good note of the other paths aside from Path B giving Vit and 2 other stats (I believe eva and something else for tanking), and Paths C and D gave 3 stats that were solely "Pet:" stats for Pup.
    Cool, what do you need to pop aglaophotis?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Guess, save for a few pieces maybe, people who spent gazilions of gil on Yorcia augments can sleep safe and sound then :D
    Have spent probably 70-80m on Acro/Taeon/Axes for BST so I can't say I'm really upset, lol. I just finished the augs like 2 weeks ago too.

Truth is I don't expect anything coming out to ever replace anwig helm + acro for pet tanking or ACC/ATT + DA5 acro/taeon for physical ready. Despair helm was a bit of a surprise to get ACC20/ATT20.

Sooooo.... New zone gear sucks and stick to alluvion?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordesequiel View Post
    Sooooo.... New zone gear sucks and stick to alluvion?
    Haven't really seen even 10% the possible augments nor anything taken past rank 6 so kinda too early to call

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Updated OP with NM data list and more info.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I wonder if the drops are 100% off the popped NMs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Brittitis T2. Giant gnat NM. Cirdas skirmish style.

Did like no damage to PLD or my tiger. Chainspells multiple times but only really casts enfeeble-gas.

Honorary Wanglad
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaist Vaughn
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Cool, what do you need to pop aglaophotis?
    Algaophotis Bud KI pops him. Might be getting the name wrong but it should be pretty close.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Because it's totally an EXP zone right? It's an end game zone designed for 99 people without iLVL gear. I won't say it couldn't have been done better but it's definitely not the most unplanned or unbalanced FFXI content.
    even as an end game zone its poorly designed for 99 people without ilvl. it makes no sense at all.
    I am fine with the story being for lvl 75 people
    I am not fine with the zone haveing trash mobs for lvl 99 people (lets face it it does not)

the Nms cant be defeated by lvl 99 people without ilvl, so your point is moot. They shoul dhave never based escha zitah at lvl 99, dick with the story fine, but for god sake make the endgame are at least good for all the ilvl 119 peeps that did stick around as a "Thank you for stickign around" instead of poorly designing it around lvl 99 for the peeps that return for 5 days and are gone again. . .

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Escha - Zitah Data

So our current theory on specific NM T2 and higher KI is that what is available for purchase is based on the number of popped KI NM you have killed total (this may have been brought up? idk dont feel like scouring).

Party member killed a few T1 last night which then amounted to a few more total KI NM than I have killed since almost all popped NM he was in party for today. At the beginning of the day we had access to the same T2 KI, but then at some point after a NM we were both in party for, he got access to feather KI and I did not. After some more T1 / T2 he still had access and I still did not.

So it's either total number or there is an invisible KI sort of system to go along with the invisible slit drops.

For the groups who started on T2 yesterday (and presumably continued today) how many T2 pops do you have access to? I have fin, ring, and whatever pops the morta NM. Party member has same + Noesis(?) feather.

Trying to see how far down the rabbit hole we have to go with everyone in the party having 1k slit for every NM before we get the real drops.

Also fuck Borealis shadow. Ayapec can be done PLD + BST + WHM mule but then you give us fucking borealis shadow? Fuck you, SE.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    even as an end game zone its poorly designed for 99 people without ilvl. it makes no sense at all.
    I am fine with the story being for lvl 75 people
    I am not fine with the zone haveing trash mobs for lvl 99 people (lets face it it does not)
    Hard to disagree with Damane on this.

Zone is small, farming slits is painful, the gray color is cool but gets old quick, the music is cool but has random sounds like when you get aggro and a mob misses you, and blah blah blah.
    Really hope they'll learn a lot from this when releasing the next zones.
    Too bad we're gonna be stuck with this and nothing else for 3 more months =/

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    So our current theory on specific NM T2 and higher KI is that what is available for purchase is based on the number of popped KI NM you have killed total (this may have been brought up? idk dont feel like scouring).

Party member killed a few T1 last night which then amounted to a few more total KI NM than I have killed since almost all popped NM he was in party for today. At the beginning of the day we had access to the same T2 KI, but then at some point after a NM we were both in party for, he got access to feather KI and I did not. After some more T1 / T2 he still had access and I still did not.

So it's either total number or there is an invisible KI sort of system to go along with the invisible slit drops.

For the groups who started on T2 yesterday (and presumably continued today) how many T2 pops do you have access to? I have fin, ring, and whatever pops the morta NM. Party member has same + Noesis(?) feather.

Trying to see how far down the rabbit hole we have to go with everyone in the party having 1k slit for every NM before we get the real drops.

Also fuck Borealis shadow. Ayapec can be done PLD + BST + WHM mule but then you give us fucking borealis shadow? Fuck you, SE.
    maybe the KIs are tied to the "Unity" NMs too, so you need them killed to on a personal record?

EDIT: Aglaophotis drops also Eschite gauntlets

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

anyone tried fishing up monsters?

Urgh. AN hour in this zone and i can understand what everyone is saying. Overcrowded small area.... GG. I really want to know if the gear is worth it or not!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They had to gate the content some way it was either that or 30min every 24h like abyssea at first

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lustful Lydia:
    Eschite breastplate

advice to bring geo-vex with you, that bad breath poison is shit (and all the ailments with it)

resets hate after every breath

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Not sure if someone posted this already but.

Just fought Voso after someone wiped to it.
    Uses normal TP moves, chaotic eye, blaster and that aoe thunder move, dunno the move name but it killed the JPs fighting it, didn't use it once on me. Seems to gain access to Blink of Peril at lower HP around 40%? It reduces your health by about 99%, cause it was leaving me at 20 hp, resets hate but you can turn to avoid it all together. Really evasive, I was whiffing my dick off even with 1200 accuracy on ninja. But overall pretty easy with riding utsu san with capped haste. I couldn't really enjoy AM3 cause I had to ride AM1 for the accuracy boost lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Tip to anyone looking to buy the first set of pops without relying on inflated AH or crafting:

Buy http://www.ffxiah.com/item/16581/holy-sword from Spark NPC for only 430 Sparks

(Can also buy flame sword for 700 but why would you)

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

eschite breastplate augments: (rank 1)
    A: HP+10
    B: MP+10 Accuracy +3
    C: Mag. evasion +1 spell interruption 1%
    D: Attack +1 VIT+1

eschite cuisses
    A + B + C same as breastplate
    D: MAB +11

seems like A B C are the ones that are the same accross the same set
    and D is the special one that changes and is different on each slot

ah yes almost forgot:
    Vidala (tiger):
    pair of psycloth lappas

silenceing it didnt stop it from useing roar or lvling up. We just zerged it then ¬.¬, maybe absolute terror is somethign that would make this fight easier if you are less people. also has voidance down aura, so better zerg it or find a way to not it lvl up.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Vidala: Eschite gloves
    Tangata Manu: Echite cuisses
    Wepwawet: Clemency grip, Naga tekko
    Agaophotis: Echite gauntlets
    Angrboda: Despair mail, Vayna hood
    Cunnast: Rawhide boots
    Revetaur: Pursuer's beret
    Ferrodon: Despair greaves
    Gulltop: Naga Somen

Kamohoalii: Nibiru Cudgel
    Nosoi: Nibiru blade

Sorry if any of these drops were posted already.

The tier2s I have access to at the moment are: Umdhleb's flower, Kamohaolli's fin, Brittilis's ring, Nosoi's feather and Sandy's lasher. I assume there's 1 more tier2 after I kill the last 2 tier1 I need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast