Thread: Escha - Zitah Data     submit to reddit submit to twitter

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Can't speak for Fwahm but I believe a sch has solo'd all of zitah (or at least has a video of all the helm and T3s) except the fairy trio and I think bst can still solo those maybe.
    Just cause mischief pulled it off, doesnt mean anyone can.

He also did it without trusts, so maybe its possible still.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

True though he was pinning which with practice is a little easier threshold than other types of mage solos though also makes a lot of trusts less useful

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    <___<! I guess some people still make Conserve MP builds.
    I laughed at conservemp, but I have to admit it's really useful for Geomancy midcast. In some fights I found myself casting geo bubbles over and over and over and over, and some of those things can be pretty mana-intense.
    Going for AF3 set bonus + Conserve MP proved to be unexpectedly useful to me!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So, just some info, Gulltop seems to have a cumulative evasion bonus based on how many times he uses Rhino Guard, even if its dispelled... With a dispelled Rhino Guard there were instances where 1300+ Accuracy before buffs and our Accuracy was completely floored.

This effect could be stopped by having it have "No Effect" through distract, but it seems like the Procs you proc on him knock the evasion boost down 1 grade...

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So hey, Fought Revetaur again today, spammed Cthonian Ray like crazy, but it never landed on me because I was facing away from it.... so uh, you can definitely back tank Revetaur.... just gotta remove Apocalyptic if you get hit by it... I wish I had known this lol, I thought it was like Apoc Ray where it hits you no matter what, but its not.. its like Mortal.

Seriously, no idea I could just back-tank Revetaur on PLD and never worry about Cthonian Q_Q

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I did Revetaur the other day and got doomed with my back to him so... >_>

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Squah View Post
    I did Revetaur the other day and got doomed with my back to him so... >_>
    Apoc Ray lands no matter what even if your back is turned but can be removed, Cthonian Ray can not be removed but does not land when back tanking.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Roundelk View Post
    Apoc Ray lands no matter what even if your back is turned but can be removed, Cthonian Ray can not be removed but does not land when back tanking.
    Yes this, as I said in my post D:

just gotta remove Apocalyptic if you get hit by it.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I know I assumed Squah missed it in your post so I clarified it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Roundelk View Post
    I know I assumed Squah missed it in your post so I clarified it.
    Wasn't saying anything negative on you bruh.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

This totally explains why holy waters were sufficient to for my kill. I was really confused about how I managed to not get unremoveable doom after the last conversation D: You can get holy waters from curio moogle now. hinthinthinthinthinthinthint

Great info!

I don't know if it's common knowledge and haven't seen it posted on wiki but Revetaur's use of Chthonian Ray or Apocalyptic Ray seems to be triggered by any magic damage or weapon skill damage. I've only fought him a few times after figuring that out going with trusts so I can't say for certain it's 100%. But 6 times he never did either once.

It's not the fastest solo route but swapping all my trusts to just support through cures, pure attack buffs, attack speed, and debuffs. I found I could just melee him to death within 10 minutes on BLU as the safest route. Probably a lot faster with a few damage dealers.

Not claiming it's the best way but I found it less of a hassle for me personally.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So been trying to power thru Wrathare... and something weird seems to be happening. When I did several earlier tribox runs I could do fairly decently with pups and a cor spamming diaga. Diaga was clearly removing shadows no shadows would happen after it until next move and almost won like that but then overdrive wore off and it started really spamming carrot. Today tried again with more help and was doing great but then I started to notice diaga didn't work at all. Like no matter when diagas happened shadows would still be up.

I've also noticed a varying reports of the shadows being an aura and others saying when it uses move. So does it change or something? Like low hp or more players or whatever?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I don't know if this was ever posted, but it's apparently possible to fish up King Arthro in Escha - Zi'tah. He's the sixth fishable monster in the zone, per the .dats