Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,922
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Use the CP ring, then wait 2 hours before you go CP. You can use it again right when it wears.

    Managed this after I got Kupofried and Moghancement: Bounty:



    A pity my Mecistopins Mantle is only +34%.

  2. #22
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    874
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    nvm found it.

  3. #23
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,617
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by frodnonnag View Post
    Precharge?
    I figure use it before you log off for the day. Will have the enchantment next time you log on and timer will be ready for another.

  4. #24

    This event is probably the worst planned "fun" event SE has ever made. For all of the other ones, it was perfectly fine to work by yourself for however long it took to get the one thing you bothered putting up with the crap for. But now, it's possible (read: almost guaranteed) that other people will screw you up and make it impossible to continue.

    Good luck getting the behemoth down with more than 6 people fighting, because unless everyone is on top of their game (which is impossible) you won't get enough weaponskills to fulfill the objective in 60 seconds. The easiest objective to do is liquefaction or vanilla SC objective, which can be done if you spam Fast Blade to Burning Blade. But you always have that one jackass who's spamming random weapon skills thinking that he's "helping" and the dumb NPCs aren't making anything easier.

    In order to win, you basically have to wait until a critical mass of people get fed up and leave, allowing the remaining people to try and make as much progress as possible before the vultures constantly searching the area see a low player count and swoop in to take advantage, and the whole cycle starts again.

  5. #25
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,922
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


  6. #26
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,138
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireon View Post
    In order to win, you basically have to wait until a critical mass of people get fed up and leave, allowing the remaining people to try and make as much progress as possible before the vultures constantly searching the area see a low player count and swoop in to take advantage, and the whole cycle starts again.
    As mentioned elsewhere, you can also go for a huge mass of people, since the objectives cap, and 200 WS for 50 people or something becomes very easily done.

    I agree though, there's a big middle ground where it just becomes highly unlikely that anything will get done.

  7. #27
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    950
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Has anyone figured out how much the bonus from moghancement: bounty is?

  8. #28
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    479
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Use the CP ring, then wait 2 hours before you go CP. You can use it again right when it wears.

    Managed this after I got Kupofried and Moghancement: Bounty:



    A pity my Mecistopins Mantle is only +34%.
    What gives Moghancement: Bounty?

  9. #29
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,138
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by vivbiibasjiu View Post
    What gives Moghancement: Bounty?
    Vana'Clock.

  10. #30
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,922
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Has anyone figured out how much the bonus from moghancement: bounty is?
    It comes out to roughly +5% with the three RoV key items; I'm not sure if it's a 10% that stacks additively with cheers and the key items, or a 5% that stacks additively with cheers, and multiplicatively with the key items.

  11. #31
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    386
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    These new rings are pretty ridiculous, especially if you precharge them so you get two uses in a row. Got like 8 JP in 20 minutes solo.

    Bah, who needs that many chains?

    EDIT: Ah, that was before you got Kupofried + clock.

  12. #32

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    BG Level
    6

    I think it's tied to this event, but I was running around earlier and could swear it was the moogle that gave the rings that also wanted to offer another gift. There was an option to take it now or wait so to not "spoil the surprise" or something. Now that moogle only gives me the game stats probably til JP midnight at least. Anybody know what I'm talking about and/or take whatever gift it was?

  13. #33

    For those wondering about the mog: bounty key item, just make sure Light is the top element in your mog house. Check the furnishing guide for light element strength furnishings on the wiki but it's pretty easy to obtain without removing much if your mog house is cluttered, or if you have synthing stalls, removing 1-2 of the items works.

  14. #34

    How or where can we get the vana'clock ?

  15. #35

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,601
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Falown View Post
    How or where can we get the vana'clock ?
    Behemoth limited time event going on now

  16. #36
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,904
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    I think it's tied to this event, but I was running around earlier and could swear it was the moogle that gave the rings that also wanted to offer another gift. There was an option to take it now or wait so to not "spoil the surprise" or something. Now that moogle only gives me the game stats probably til JP midnight at least. Anybody know what I'm talking about and/or take whatever gift it was?
    Just look up past anniversaries- the thing you're describing is how it's always worked since the very first one.

  17. #37
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    When does this event end? I have the +1 suit, I just need to complete the event for Kupofried. Also, will the Echad Ring moogle NPC continue giving out these rings once the anniversary event ends? Thanks for the info!

  18. #38
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    997
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Moogles that hand out rings only appear during anniversary events. They shouldn't be here to stay.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. The Eleventh Adventurer Appreciation Campaign Arrives in Full Regalia! (05/16/2013)
    By Ligray in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2013-05-30, 23:16
  2. The Tenth Adventurer Appreciation Campaign Comes Crashing in! (05/16/2012)
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2012-05-18, 16:39