Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Use the CP ring, then wait 2 hours before you go CP. You can use it again right when it wears.

Managed this after I got Kupofried and Moghancement: Bounty:

A pity my Mecistopins Mantle is only +34%.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

nvm found it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by frodnonnag View Post
    Precharge?
    I figure use it before you log off for the day. Will have the enchantment next time you log on and timer will be ready for another.

This event is probably the worst planned "fun" event SE has ever made. For all of the other ones, it was perfectly fine to work by yourself for however long it took to get the one thing you bothered putting up with the crap for. But now, it's possible (read: almost guaranteed) that other people will screw you up and make it impossible to continue.

Good luck getting the behemoth down with more than 6 people fighting, because unless everyone is on top of their game (which is impossible) you won't get enough weaponskills to fulfill the objective in 60 seconds. The easiest objective to do is liquefaction or vanilla SC objective, which can be done if you spam Fast Blade to Burning Blade. But you always have that one jackass who's spamming random weapon skills thinking that he's "helping" and the dumb NPCs aren't making anything easier.

In order to win, you basically have to wait until a critical mass of people get fed up and leave, allowing the remaining people to try and make as much progress as possible before the vultures constantly searching the area see a low player count and swoop in to take advantage, and the whole cycle starts again.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Fireon View Post
    In order to win, you basically have to wait until a critical mass of people get fed up and leave, allowing the remaining people to try and make as much progress as possible before the vultures constantly searching the area see a low player count and swoop in to take advantage, and the whole cycle starts again.
    As mentioned elsewhere, you can also go for a huge mass of people, since the objectives cap, and 200 WS for 50 people or something becomes very easily done.

I agree though, there's a big middle ground where it just becomes highly unlikely that anything will get done.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Has anyone figured out how much the bonus from moghancement: bounty is?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Use the CP ring, then wait 2 hours before you go CP. You can use it again right when it wears.

Managed this after I got Kupofried and Moghancement: Bounty:

A pity my Mecistopins Mantle is only +34%.
    What gives Moghancement: Bounty?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by vivbiibasjiu View Post
    What gives Moghancement: Bounty?
    Vana'Clock.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Has anyone figured out how much the bonus from moghancement: bounty is?
    It comes out to roughly +5% with the three RoV key items; I'm not sure if it's a 10% that stacks additively with cheers and the key items, or a 5% that stacks additively with cheers, and multiplicatively with the key items.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    These new rings are pretty ridiculous, especially if you precharge them so you get two uses in a row. Got like 8 JP in 20 minutes solo.

Bah, who needs that many chains?

EDIT: Ah, that was before you got Kupofried + clock.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I think it's tied to this event, but I was running around earlier and could swear it was the moogle that gave the rings that also wanted to offer another gift. There was an option to take it now or wait so to not "spoil the surprise" or something. Now that moogle only gives me the game stats probably til JP midnight at least. Anybody know what I'm talking about and/or take whatever gift it was?

For those wondering about the mog: bounty key item, just make sure Light is the top element in your mog house. Check the furnishing guide for light element strength furnishings on the wiki but it's pretty easy to obtain without removing much if your mog house is cluttered, or if you have synthing stalls, removing 1-2 of the items works.

How or where can we get the vana'clock ?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Falown View Post
    How or where can we get the vana'clock ?
    Behemoth limited time event going on now

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    I think it's tied to this event, but I was running around earlier and could swear it was the moogle that gave the rings that also wanted to offer another gift. There was an option to take it now or wait so to not "spoil the surprise" or something. Now that moogle only gives me the game stats probably til JP midnight at least. Anybody know what I'm talking about and/or take whatever gift it was?
    Just look up past anniversaries- the thing you're describing is how it's always worked since the very first one.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

When does this event end? I have the +1 suit, I just need to complete the event for Kupofried. Also, will the Echad Ring moogle NPC continue giving out these rings once the anniversary event ends? Thanks for the info!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Moogles that hand out rings only appear during anniversary events. They shouldn't be here to stay.