BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://media.giphy.com/media/6c3ueEM2eN4fS/giphy.gif

I'm came in here expecting a bunch of awesome, almost baked-level, random thoughts. That expectation has not come to fruition.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I kind of don't get what people are expecting here. The thread was meant so that posters who are considered annoying can go somewhere else to post some of their random shit and keep it out of the other threads.

I mean if you don't like Spicyryan or myself, then why the fuck are you clicking on the thread? I mean seriously. "The best way to avoid seeing posts by these posters I hate is to go into the thread with their names on it."

Not directed necessarily at you Wulfy, but you're not the only one to have commented on it. If you don't like me (and I know a lot of people here don't), then why are you clicking on a thread with my name on it? "Just gotta check to make sure I still can't stand that bitch? OH YEAH I HATE HER WHY DON'T I COMPLAIN THAT I CLICKED THIS THREAD."

Seriously.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Tired as hell. I get 3-5 hours of sleep a night (5 is on a good night; but have always had trouble sleeping). Have done double cardio and lifting the last 2 days in a row and I'm on a calorie cut.

My eating window opens in like 2hrs idk if I want to stay awake for it (I'm hungry as hell) or just pass out and wake up in 5hrs and eat lol

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

i dont mean just you and mild, aks. i mean everyone.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Dat BG birthday email

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

At least Tiger is using the thread correctly.

My random thought is why didn't I go to bed sooner.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So um, is this the thread where we confirm who the crazies of BG are?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Yes, you're in the right place.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Should have been able to before this thread even happened.

Best thread though, and welcome back by the way.

So, activating SIM cards has been really hard since I don't speak French, etc. Even worse when my One Plus doesn't auto activate and I have to manually add the carrier access point to the phone via translating web pages on the carriers site.

Knew enough German to stumble around the receipt directing me to a phone activation. Couldn't understand much of anything from the automated machine though. Kept pressing buttons on different call backs and eventually put in my code in one and got a text. Win. Too bad it won't work tomorrow when I go over the border again...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Yes, you're in the right place.
    Personally, I woulda gone with "Yep, you'll fit right in."

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

How do you not have an international phone plan? When I traveled a few months ago I was able to use my phone without interruption. I'd get a text when I changed borders - like this one:

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah, I usually plan my phone coverage before any border hopping situation. Saves a shitload of time and hassle, also you can get someone to translate the menus for you via Mr Google before you go.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Don't have international coverage because I don't have t mobile (or AT&T for that matter) I'm also not paying the ridiculous fees. Didn't even bother bringing my Samsung phone over here because its CDMA. Gave me an excuse to buy this phone I wanted anyway and have one for domestic and one for China/EU.
    The other issue with T mobile is that it is also 2G speeds which was a deal breaker for me regardless of the other junk. I don't need anything other than data anyway since it is cheaper to skype my international calls

I can't Google translate menus without a WiFi spot
    Also don't know how I'd plan out this other than ordering the cards before I even got here. After France/Germany this trip opened up to leisure so nothing is set, and I'd also have to buy half a dozen or more SIMs. All it is is walking into a shop to get a card and then figuring it out. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasnt jumping borders every one to two times a week.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I didn't have 2G, I had 3G pretty much everywhere and 4G if I wanted to pay extra for it - which I didn't. I'd brought my laptop with me so if I needed my internet fix I just waited until I got back to my hotel room at night.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I didn't have 2G, I had 3G pretty much everywhere and 4G if I wanted to pay extra for it - which I didn't. I'd brought my laptop with me so if I needed my internet fix I just waited until I got back to my hotel room at night.
    T-Mobile international data they recently championed as this revolutinary plan is 2G. Until that changes I won't bother. You might have had better coverage in that Swiss area because Deutch Telekom owns them.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Don't have international coverage because I don't have t mobile (or AT&T for that matter) I'm also not paying the ridiculous fees. Didn't even bother bringing my Samsung phone over here because its CDMA. Gave me an excuse to buy this phone I wanted anyway and have one for domestic and one for China/EU.
    The other issue with T mobile is that it is also 2G speeds which was a deal breaker for me regardless of the other junk. I don't need anything other than data anyway since it is cheaper to skype my international calls

I can't Google translate menus without a WiFi spot
    Also don't know how I'd plan out this other than ordering the cards before I even got here. After France/Germany this trip opened up to leisure so nothing is set, and I'd also have to buy half a dozen or more SIMs. All it is is walking into a shop to get a card and then figuring it out. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasnt jumping borders every one to two times a week.
    If you know you're going to hop a border, use your current setup to find a place to buy a compatible SIM. Google translate the setup instructions and you're good. Did that in the EU a bit.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    T-Mobile international data they recently championed as this revolutinary plan is 2G. Until that changes I won't bother. You might have had better coverage in that Swiss area because Deutch Telekom owns them.
    I had that coverage throughout Europe. Unless something recently changed, my phone said 3G on it the entire time I was there.

Not that I was using my phone for the internet, like I said. A few photo uploads to Facebook here and there, but mostly, I was coming back to the hotel in the evening and uploading all of my photos to my computer so I could do a mass upload.

That said, I didn't really share a lot of photos of my trip here, in fact I may not have shared any. If you guys are interested in seeing them, here's the album on my FB. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=a3a2665a40

Also you fucks can friend me (if you really truly want to) but tell me who you are.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't have a Facebook, tumble, twitter, etc

T Mobiles site: "Calls over Wi-Fi are $.20/min (no charge for Wi-Fi calls to U.S.). Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for the performance of our roaming partners’ networks. Standard speeds approx. 128 Kbps. No tethering."

Edit: zomg LJ time cuz I'm so boring.
    Spoiler: show
    It was a bit surreal tonight. Walked for almost an hour before I picked a place to eat. The food scene here in Köln is crappy, all Italian, Chinese, and some Indian. Germans don't seem to like their own food.
    So i settle on this German pub after awhile and the shit was amazing. White asparagus, Hollandaise, pork schnitzel, potatoes, and a half liter of amazing beer.
    So the surreal aspect is that the table to my left is French, the table to my right is German, and I'm speaking a mix of Spanish German and English in some Frankenstein language to my Colombian waitress (only one in the whole place).
    Have to say i love this.

The Germans started using Spanish on the Colombian, the French used English, and the English (just me i think) used German.
    Also almost spit out my beer when while I'm sitting there hearing a stream of French. Suddenly one cries out in perfect English to another "Fuck off!!!" Like they are out of London or something.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Been walking around the Netherlands now. Amazingly beautiful here, women included.

Edit: 3am just got back. Drunk as shit. Tried to keep up with my wingman (i think i did abgoodnjob picking a random one) tonight but you.can't out drink a German. Hes doing hand stands right now while i use my NJ NY accent to intrigue the women into hanging with us after the bars let out. Since everyone is hammered. Scene is great here in Eindhoven, especially Thursdays.

Bummed a cigarette for my wingman from some chick pimped out by this black guy, she didn't believe im from American because I keep using German.

This post has gone on for like 30 minutes, sorry its a shit post in just attempting to share my good time

Edit2, wow did I hit it hard up there, anyway I hung out with Honeyflower today in Breda, Netherlands for anyone who knows her here, I know at least one or two do.
    Great time, drank beers in the park (and sorta everywhere in town all day..), video chatted Myrrh (Asura, not ours), selfies w/e. Group of black Dutch guys called over to me "Sons of Anarchy!" (No idea why, maybe the hair, I have that shirt but its not on) "Send the blonde over here!!" Instead I pissed them off by being rude so they yelled a bunch.

I'd upload the pics so you could see how beautiful it is here and us of course but its a real pain uploading all and then posting them from my phone.

Unrelated note, this guy next to me only speaks French and Arabic. Think it's time to ditch. Pretty sure I can get into anything after all the eyes from a day around with Honey. Recognition!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast