+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Found this for anyone interested when the game is officially out

Some basic armor sets - http://www.rgj.com/story/life/2016/0...ions/85846648/

Key Quests - http://www.rgj.com/story/life/2015/1...bble/77082062/

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I have a couple people getting this with me and we're gonna start up together, so hyped.

I feel slightly insane for being as hyped as I am after putting 400ish hours into X... but I can't wait. All loaded up on points on the eShop. Too bad they aren't doing preload like they did with X. I hope it at least unlocks at 9pm PST tomorrow. See you all in there!

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Fuck 3* village niblesnarf just fuck him

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    I feel slightly insane for being as hyped as I am after putting 400ish hours into X... but I can't wait. All loaded up on points on the eShop. Too bad they aren't doing preload like they did with X. I hope it at least unlocks at 9pm PST tomorrow. See you all in there!
    is that how you buy things on the eshop? I've never done it before D:

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can also just pay straight up, but the eshop has a tendency to have issues whenever a fairly hyped new release is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Fuck 3* village niblesnarf just fuck him
    /shrug, I'm up to 4* village now and have yet to get fainted. I don't use it for everything, but Absolute Evasion is some skanky shit and makes life so absurdly easy with certain weapons.

And hey, friend codes. I'll update the OP if people post them. I should still have anyone I was playing 4U with unless you've changed IDs for whatever reason

2852-7773-1958

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    You can also just pay straight up, but the eshop has a tendency to have issues whenever a fairly hyped new release is out.

/shrug, I'm up to 4* village now and have yet to get fainted. I don't use it for everything, but Absolute Evasion is some skanky shit and makes life so absurdly easy with certain weapons.

And hey, friend codes. I'll update the OP if people post them. I should still have anyone I was playing 4U with unless you've changed IDs for whatever reason

2852-7773-1958
    My friend code changed due to CFW will post it later

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post

2852-7773-1958
    Added new code

0576-7861-1904

Mine should still be the same. Yeah, Absolute Evasion is silly. After completing a 3* Hall quest with a Gendrome and a Steve, you'll get Absolute Readiness which restores sharpness a bit too, as well as reloading, or filling Phials. It makes for some very seamless fights with much less downtime. It was a fun one.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah I'm catching up on all the village quests atm to unlock more weapon arts.

Been playing with all the various styles/arts (I didn't play the demo) and so far Aerial Hammer, Adept SA, Guild GS, and Striker CB are my favorites.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Started playing this today too, first MH I play since MHFU (I dabbled a bit with MH3U, but didn't really stick with it) and enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would, I'm trying Aerial SA for now, going to try Sword and shield next since it seems interesting, but SA looks like it's going to be my bread and butter weapon.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh dear God, just tried out Aerial SA and that's the dumbest shit on the planet with Energy Charge art.

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

For people who played the JP version about how rare is it to find charms with the Deviant skills on them? Saw a video of a guy using a rather spectacular set with Critical Eye+2/Earplugs/Weakness Exploit/Black Fire King Spirit(AuL+Windproof Hi) that only required a charm with 3 points in Black Fire King Spirit or w/e the fuck it's called. No slots on weapon necessary. I imagine if you can get Deviant skills with slots on a charm you could easily gem in HG Earplugs for one of the best universal sets for pure damage possible.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The exhaust oil is really broken. Who needs a hammer when ypu have a SnS with that? I'm really loving the oils mechanic.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

yeah, exhaust oil and affinity oil look extremely powerful. part break oil looks like it can be really useful for breaking things like tails (which on SnS i've always had some trouble with). mind's eye oil isn't particularly interesting, maybe for things like gravios.

overall not 100% sure why SnS got something this powerful tbh since it was already an extremely versatile and balanced weapon, but i'm not complaining. it's my preferred weapon.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Alot of stuff in this game is outright broken, but that's obviously the point moreso then in previous games in the series.

Won't be up on NA eShop until 9am PST. Sad.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've just been grinding on village quests so far but if anyone wants to get down starting Friday afternoon I'll be around all weekend since I'm just watching Evo otherwise.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Friday 9 AM PST is when MHG hits e-store for NA.

So sad.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kiranico got updated with all the proper stuff for Generations. Might be worth looking over some stuff because translations are a little weird this time with some skills and items having their names changed.

http://mhgen.kiranico.com/

And just in case anyone is wondering, the best early blade master set is Bujabujabu. Bulldrome Head/Hands/Feet, Jaggi Body/Waist. With an extra gem slot in either weapon or talisman it gives you easy Attack Up L.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast