+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sean's FFXIV stream     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Ara Ara...
    I used to have shit taste in anime until I took and Uryuu to the knee.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Sean's FFXIV stream

Hello everyone. You may have seen me posting on these boards before, and now I'd like to take the time to post and let people know about my FFXIV oriented twitch.tv channel.

Stream link:

www.twitch.tv/eriatarka12

What do you stream?:

I basically only stream Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. I'm a semi-hardcore player who will be streaming my various end game dungeon runs and other activities.

I am currently the leader of a Free Company named "Curia Regis" on Midgardsormr, a non-legacy server. My group has been revered as the premiere raid group on our server since patch 2.2, and we get every server first in new content. We take our PvE progression very seriously. I will be streaming all of our Alexander (Savage Mode) progression runs when 3.0 launches!

Why should you watch?:

I am a player who is capable of playing any and all classes at a progression level. My group attains server first every time and we push ourselves hard to play our best and to get things done. I specialize in healing classes and will be playing the new healing/support class, Astrologian, when 3.0 launches. I plan to provide high end content and information from the perspective of a skilled healer, which I think is lacking in the FFXIV community currently.

I've been told that I'm pretty entertaining as a person, and I chat with viewers constantly while I stream. I'm always looking to chat with new people or just discuss anything and everything about the game! I also love answering questions and teaching people.

When do you stream?:

Currently, I try to stream every day, barring RL occurrences coming up last minute. I update and post my schedule on my twitch.tv page, as well as broadcast on twitter each time I go live!

Upcoming events:

I'll be doing a 24hr+ marathon stream to celebrate Heavensward Early Access launch on Friday, June 19th. Later on in the stream I'll also be giving away a free copy of the Heavensward Digital Collector's Edition!

I'll be leveling Astrologian with 3 friends from my Free Company when servers go up who will be playing Machinist and Dark Knight. If you have not yet ordered the game or have friends who might be interested in the game, this is your chance to get a free digital collector's edition copy to participate in early access! If you just want to chill and check out the new Heavensward content and Astrologian play please stop by as well!

The only requirements to be eligible for the giveaway will be hitting follow on the stream and to have been viewing for a short time which I will be tracking.

Where you can find me:

Thanks for reading! I hope to see you on my stream.

Ara Ara...
    I used to have shit taste in anime until I took and Uryuu to the knee.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

On June 18th @ 5 PM PST my channel will be hosting the first ever episode of our FFXIV end game themed podcast, "Trigger Talk"! The cast includes 2 world progression raiders, a semi-hardcore, and 2 pug heros. We aim to be the first FFXIV related podcast that really analyzes and discusses this game's end game scene. Our various perspectives should make things interesting to watch, and we invite you to come and join in on the conversation!

Episode 1: Heavensward Eve, so long 2.0!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag