BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

noted and ready!

I'm on the boat of doubt that we'll hear anymore about this until TGS.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDizzle View Post
    Last page
    For what its worth, this wasn't at E3. It was at a theater in Florida streaming the E3 presentation.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    I love how the 3 guys are literally losing their shit and the girl is just sitting there.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    I love how the 3 guys are literally losing their shit and the girl is just sitting there.
    That's how it was on their Shenmue reaction too. The girl doesn't seem to care at all lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

that girl was placed there to be a vase, nothing more

you cant have a show with all males nowadays

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

the girl at least had a reaction for Shenmue III, while she's pretty much FUCK THAT SHIT for VII

And then they wonder why they are under represented in the gaming community. If it ain't Mario Kart it ain't even on their radar. ~generally speaking.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

FF7 was rated T in the 90's for comic mischief and animated violence, I guess the censorship testers never made it past the. Mako reactor and failed to notice: Honey bee Inn is a brotherl, Muki and friends are gay muscle men that ask Cloud tomstrip and take a naked bath with him, Cid's battle sprite has a cigarette in his mouth, and he lights a new cigarette and tkes a pull as part of his win pose, Cloud cross dressing and doing a squat contest at a gay gym to win a blond wig from a crossdressing squat champion, craY amounts of blood, in fact most corridors in the game are splattered sith blood (shinra bldg, ship to Junon, Cave of Gi) people getting shot, cut stabbed, slashed and pushed off cliffs(Sephiroth clones), the first 10min of the game you play as a terrorist and blow up a reactor that npcs say cause the deaths of thousands of innocent people. I hope they don't tone anything down but that would mean releasing, what today would be considered a rated M game, which may hurt Western sales-because soccer moms.

Did i mention the racism and how barret calls cloud "spikey headed white ass" or "skinny ass white boy" dozens of times. Considering how "clean" ff8-13 have been in terms of language, i wonder how they'll deal with it. Some have told me ff7 was poorly translated but it mind worked well. The grittiness of ff7 gave the world pizzazz, i like the slangy dialogue of "C'mon! We gotta get outt here!" Which will probably be localized to be grammatically correct. Also. Barret looked skinny as hell in AC, he better be shorter and bulkier in this and not look like Lebron James.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So after some sleep..i still can't process that this is an actual reality now.
    Could truely see it easily being a 2017 release if they are using the same engine as 15 since a fair bit of the art and what not would already be done that they could reuse that for it so that will save a hell of a lot of time then again thats probably just wishful thinking. =/

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

2017 is also the 20 year anny, so it's a safe bet.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Starting a new replay tonight I think. I'll stream it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by brozy View Post
    So after some sleep..i still can't process that this is an actual reality now.
    Could truely see it easily being a 2017 release if they are using the same engine as 15 since a fair bit of the art and what not would already be done that they could reuse that for it so that will save a hell of a lot of time then again thats probably just wishful thinking. =/
    Well 2017 is the 20th anniversary. I think SE has to try really hard to get it out in 2017 otherwise it will annoy a lot of people since that's what the vast majority of people are expecting.

Tifa's tits in HD.
    Thank you, Nomura. I know you made this happen.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Yeah remember it being the anniversery then, was just trying to rationalise how it could be coming out as soon while assuming they've been at it a good 4-5 years already but not going to over hype myself on a possibile release year since that usually ends badly.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

barett's speech will recieve ALOT of tune downs this time im sure hahaha

also im very curious how they gotta handle the honey bee inn scenario this time... in HD....

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fuck it, why does it have to be toned down or tweaked?
    They dont have to pander to anyone.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

they do it's the 2000's Princess generation

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fuck em

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I hope it takes them 3-4 years to make. Do you really want them to rush a game of this calibre? The reason why they said they wouldn't remake ff7 is because how fucking huge the project was and how many people it took and how long it was in production(4-5yrs?). It was a 60-80 hour rpg, probably triple the length of FF13 and way more complex in terms of overworld, variety of monsters, music, dialogue, etc. They cannot rush this. AC was shortened, it tanked, Final Fantasy Spirits within was rushed, it tanked, Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 was rushed, it tanked. The entire world has their eyes on SE right now and to fuck this game up will be monumentally destructive to their PR. Let them take their sweet ass time making everything perfect with attention to detail and not a lot of retconning. I'm already annoyed at how they showed the highway and mention towns in Midgar that were never mentioned ever like South Edge, pretty sure it's supposed to be sectors and town names were forgotten. Also those trains look a little too futuristic, i remember the midgar trains being dark grey/dirty/steam powered but in the trailer they look like bullet trains. And those shinra MP's without their blue visor helmets with the glowing red eyes was irksome.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast