Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

There is ~some~ depth to the artifacts as you have a large variety of options to equip and they all give different sorts of boosts to knockback or party HP or status effect damage or etc, but that being said most of the artifacts are kind of useless as their “might” is low and redundant (might basically being attack stat I think?).

You do get a lot of slots though as you level, as well as a DNA slot that gives a boost to certain abilities you can choose from to cater to your play style. And there are a LOT of costume options for that sort of customization I’ve found so far

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I have one SERIOUS complaint about this game...

Spoiler: show
    Where is Mint Berry Crunch, and why isn't he playable?

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Wait he isn't in the game? Motherfucker.....

Anyway finished the first day last night. Combat is so and so, but the humor is spot on. I lost my shit at the boss reveal when I got into the back room.

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

They'll probably do a DLC thing later with Cthullu and all of that nonsense that will involve Mysterion and Mint Berry Crunch. I mean they already referenced the Old Gods a bit in the base game so it wouldn't be a stretch.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just finished the game myself, I'll post my thoughts in spoilers for the people just starting up.

The game was fun, but I don't think it lived up to the first one. The first one just had.. more typical South Park shock and awe? The gameplay is definitely so~so. Battling is kind of simplistic and the good thing is that they got rid of how OP certain status effects are (like bleed). But the strength progression was lame.

The plot overall was pretty good (despite the lack of over the top shit like Nazi baby fetuses), and the final villain was... actually pretty fitting lol. But yeah, still don't think it was as good as the first and I'm glad I didn't actually buy this game >_>

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I think I'm the only one enjoying this gameplay. Super simplistic, but I have my difficulty set to brown and the fights have made me enjoy the challenge.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Skin colour doesn't actually change anything lol. There's a battle difficulty settings in the options

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Oh lol. That's funnier then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Skin colour doesn't actually change anything lol. There's a battle difficulty settings in the options
    I understood it affected dialogue and monetary items.

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I understood it affected dialogue and monetary items.
    It does, I'm also pretty sure it makes cops more likely to attack you for no reason.
    At one point a hit is put out on you and you can buy back the contract which costs $5,000 if you are pure white and gets progressively more expensive the darker you are. I saw someone asking how to get $500,000 for it at one point so it gets pretty high.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Finally started playing this. Not bad, I like the new combat system so far. I'm not too far in I think

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

If it helps, the game is 15-20 hours depending on how long you take in fights, how many you skip, etc. Honestly, without the fights the game is quite short.

BG Level

Finished the game today. After getting more classes and a larger array of skills the gameplay does become a lot more enjoyable, but I'd still say the game's humor was my favorite part because of all the throwbacks to earlier eps/seasons.

Anyway, late-game question:
    Was Mutant Kyle buggy as hell for anyone else? First time I attempted to fight him and used my time skip fart he was in a loop where he just charged in the same place forcing me to restart. Second fight I did the same thing after he applied his sunscreen and for some reason he never attacked and just sat there taking hit after hit

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

You mean Kyle's cousin? That was honestly the only real challenging fight for me. I wish I had a bug happen then lol.

BG Level

Yeah that one. Even watching other vids showed it looking buggy

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Just the niggaruhn or however its spelt, fight...what a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Just the niggaruhn or however its spelt, fight...what a pain in the ass
    Yeah. Fight was kind of a bitch. Luckily the only member of my team who got eaten was Mysterion who was promptly resurrected lol. So I when I fought him I laughed at his name because I thought it was a clever joke to make an old one sounding name that was also clearly racist name. I googled it because I was curious and found... Shub-Niggurath is that actual name. They didn't change anything. This makes it ten times funnier lol.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    Yeah. Fight was kind of a bitch. Luckily the only member of my team who got eaten was Mysterion who was promptly resurrected lol. So I when I fought him I laughed at his name because I thought it was a clever joke to make an old one sounding name that was also clearly racist name. I googled it because I was curious and found... Shub-Niggurath is that actual name. They didn't change anything. This makes it ten times funnier lol.
    I think that was the first fight I failed since I didn't have any team members with movement speed and focused more on trying to get out of the AOEs than fighting the guards. Didn't make it too far until I rearranged my team to swap places/burn down the cops.

Speaking of the fight, kinda curious what would happen if my character got ate if I made him black. I'd sure hope they wouldn't miss an opportunity like that to do something.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Just beat the game

I fucking hate Mitch Connor's char so much lol...Cartman is such a fucking douchebag and it drives me nuts.

was pretty fun, though I thought Stick of Truth was funnier

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Just beat the game was pretty fun, though I thought Stick of Truth was funnier
    I finished it last night, too. I enjoyed it well enough, but I preferred Stick of Truth; they didn't seem like fundamentally different games, but I think perhaps the novelty of the first one wasn't quite there for the second one. I doubt I will find myself coming back for the DLC, although if they bring out a third one in a few years, I will probably give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cail
    I fucking hate Mitch Connor's char so much lol...Cartman is such a fucking douchebag and it drives me nuts.
    At first I was annoyed that Mitch was the villain, but they ended up developing it really well - they did a really good job making me hate him (and Cartman). I found myself getting actually angry at the character (not the game) during the Community Center fight. The constant cheating was driving me nuts, and the taunting of "Yeah, that was stupid so it didn't count," or "Oh yeah, you're also on fire." was a beautiful touch. It was also the only time in the game I lost a fight more than once; after the third try, I had to revert to the previous checkpoint and buy a handful of healing products before going back in.

I actually really enjoyed the Shub-Niggurath fight, thought it was clever in both humor and execution. The Mutant Kyle fight didn't really hold the same appeal to me, although the foreshadowing throughout the game of Kyle showing up, doing something completely ineffective, and leaving, was a nice touch.

I also loved "Car!" at random intervals in the middle of street fights. If they'd done it all the time, it would have been annoying, but I only saw it 3-4 times in the game.