BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I didn't do anything except main story ATM, but I think I need to do interventions girl in tea room has a mark on her head in chapter 21 and only think I can see is the intervention quests
    You had to kind of pay attention to cutscenes here lol
    Spoiler: show
    The inteventions marked as "the 5 cogna lords" are what you need to progress. The reason is that they need to all be killed at once and time stops plot-wise while you're in Nine Wood Hills/the tearoom

I did interventions as often as they came up so I don't know if those have prereqs at that point. I assume not.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    You had to kind of pay attention to cutscenes here lol
    The inteventions marked as "the 5 cogna lords" are what you need to progress. The reason is that they need to all be killed at once and time stops plot-wise while you're in Nine Wood Hills/the tearoom

I did interventions as often as they came up so I don't know if those have prereqs at that point. I assume not.
    Nah they aren't

And fuck at chess games I'm bad at it lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ok, um. I transfigured the Black Nakk into a White Nakk and learned everything in that 1st tree, switched it back, and it seems to have lost everything except sync level. What's the difference between "Unlock Mirage Board" and "Unlock Transfiguration" nodes?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Put it this way

[White Nakk - Fenrir - something]
    [Black Nakk - something]

"Transfigure" lets you go horizontal; white named stuff will carry over regardless of form between these. Green-name stuff is only accessible in a specific form. Need to transfigure at save point or whatever to actually change forms, but abilities are available to progress in immediately.
    "Unlock board" lets you go vertical; completely inaccessible if you don't go to a case and transfigure into it.

Level and total SP carries over. Putting it in like FFXI terms, if you're a level 30 White Nakk (and family), you're also a level 30 Black Nakk (and family) but you can't draw on its abilities at the same time. Anything you see under "view abilities" is only accessible within that same family of monsters.

Any White Nakk or Black Nakk you catch would also be able to transfigure at level 1 immediately to any forms you have caught, but that's less relevant to the above examples.

BG Level

Other question

Babyhemoth goes like this iirc

Babyhemoth ---> Behemoth > Bighemeth (w/e)

aka Baby doesn't touch directly Bigbehemoth, I just unlocked HP++ on Bigbehemoth (it's white) and Babyhemoth didn't get more HP, is it just because they don't 'touch themselves directly?'

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Uh, no that should carry over. You might have just not noticed the HP gain. It doesn't have the +numbers like regular stats, the max just goes up when you hover over it before selecting.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Uh, no that should carry over. You might have just not noticed the HP gain. It doesn't have the +numbers like regular stats, the max just goes up when you hover over it before selecting.
    I'll check again but iorc his hp didn't increase

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Dungeons are going a bit slower since I'm bent on completing anything that is potentially within my reach the first time I go through, but with this in mind, there is very little I have not been able to complete. As of right now, I have just finished the Windswept Mire and only mirages I haven't finished yet are the Kupacarroons on the jeweled ship in Saronia Docks and the Minimantoise/Mega Sharqual in The Low Seas. Mega Sharqual I could probably obtain if its prismtunity requirement wasn's so insane. We need to do "a large amount of damage" in roder to proc it, I have done upwards of 2k+ with a champion(assuming that can even proc prismtunities) and still haven't procced it. My Thundara still wouldn't do more than 1500/1600 to it and won't proc it. I'll try again after a few more levels.

Found a lot of stuff I missed the 1st time through with this new save. I got the Memecoleous(sp?) and Phoenix from Valley Seven. And found out Marlboro Menace/Princess Flan is very doable the first time through The Windswept Mire as the entire fight is mostly RNG-based anyway. Sleep is your friend there as they both have a bit lower resistance to that debuff than anything else. Catching the Marlboro Menace wasn't really all that hard. Princess Flan is the trick. Once you catch the marlboro you really want to keep her slept as much as possible her "Dance with me" move can fuck you no matter how high level you get, and you have to have EVERYONE dead to catch her except either Reyn or Lann, that includes any mirages on BOTH of them as well. So, you have to unstack to catch her.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Unlocked Flare on Reyn, but not sure what made it appear. She has Zapt and Undead Princess in her stack. I recently put a Holy Mirajewel on her, was thinking that might be part of it because I noticed Flare popped up around the same time I equipped it and costs the same amount of AP. But not totally sure.

Finally got Mega Sharqual too, thinking about replacing Behemoth with it. It has some nasty abilities/traits.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Multiple combinations can give it, I know Holy + Holy can give it, and I think Holy + Tier 2 spell.

BG Level

Starting castle exnine should be ear the end lol

BG Level

Just finished the game

main ending is stupid lol

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I feel like it'd of been better if they actually left it there. Make the game a bit more serious, open up for a sequel, etc. Not that it already isn't.

postgame:
    We just kinda let Brandelis go. There's no sense of him dying/being dead or gone. He just went somewhere else :^) Also by the way the Twins just reppear, he could very well do it too I think..

But then again, that could turn this into another KH. Pls no.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wow lol, I just fought the Sphinx. Prismtunity was "deal a lot of damage at one time". First Wild Horn crit for 3600+.... no proc on prismtunity.... <.<;

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nep View Post
    I feel like it'd of been better if they actually left it there. Make the game a bit more serious, open up for a sequel, etc. Not that it already isn't.

postgame:
    We just kinda let Brandelis go. There's no sense of him dying/being dead or gone. He just went somewhere else :^) Also by the way the Twins just reppear, he could very well do it too I think..

But then again, that could turn this into another KH. Pls no.
    Is the final boss for true ending about the same as normal ending?

Or is he stronger/more hp etc

BG Level

So currently working a bit on colisseum

First I started the game by taking Bablizz that I evolved in Mishiva and she was stuck there for a bit.

When i did colisseum Igot a random fight vs Ifrit and Shiva and was able to capture both of them which gave me a Single Shiva and single Ifrit L (no path) and when i look at their board there is no 'new board or evolutions to unlock'

Then i got a 2nd Colisseum CS that implied Ramuh. and now i had a fight where i could fight Shiva Ifrit Ramuh and all 3 fights gave me their Memento (great Mishiva is now a shiva)

So my 2 questions is

1) Can i caputre a Mini ifrit and ramuh outside the nebula?
    2) What is the difference between the Shiva no evolution pssible and the shiva that I evolved from Mishiva?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

There's a murkrift with all 3 babies once you get the airship.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Wow lol, I just fought the Sphinx. Prismtunity was "deal a lot of damage at one time". First Wild Horn crit for 3600+.... no proc on prismtunity.... <.<;
    Those are really stupid from what I found. I spent over 30 minutes trying to Mega Sharknado at the Docks. Turns out "Deal a lot of Dmg at one time" means you have to deal more than 50% in a SINGLE hit. No multi hit shit or anything. I just killed the Sharknado and moved on

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Those are really stupid from what I found. I spent over 30 minutes trying to Mega Sharknado at the Docks. Turns out "Deal a lot of Dmg at one time" means you have to deal more than 50% in a SINGLE hit. No multi hit shit or anything. I just killed the Sharknado and moved on
    I came back after the train graveyard and Flare'd him for almost 7k, Sphinx that is. Zapt + Princess Flan is OP as fuck. I holy'd the Vampire Prime for over 8k..... Fight was over before it even began, lol.... Wild Horn > Holy > Wild Horn > Victory. I just finished the Train Graveyard, currently I am 100% complete with all mirages I can acquire up to this point. I have cleaning out each dungeon with a fine-tooth comb.

Mega Sharqual wasn't that bad, I came back after a couple of dungeons and Thundara'd him for 3k+, now I have a Critical + Mirajewel for it.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I've been doing the same. Making sure to catch every Mirage I come across. Only one I've been having issues with is Cactuar. I encountered him once in the Pyre Forest there and have not seen him again. Little annoyed at that.

Anytime I catch a group of 4 or more mirages, I go to that spot in the Nebula where you encounter high level mobs, level the new ones up to 25, and go on. I just got to low seas so I haven't really found a kickass combo yet for mirages. Been a huge fan of using Valefor and Holy Dragon. Outside of that, I've just been switching up S and M mirages. I like using Zapt and Mishiva together. Those fucking random sharks though with the Minimantoises are a pain. They take so little dmg and have so much HP.