♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

They have to be exact Minotaurs at the Big Bridge IIRC, can't be killed in any other area or it won't count towards the quest.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yes!! Just caught Ultima Weapon in the coliseum! 100% mirage list! 99Baby Tonberry/Master Tonberry/Minotaur, all Blank Space with STR ++. Bravery > Focus > Sharp Knife > 35k!!

Bring on FF 15!! =D

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I did all my huge dmg dealt imprisms abusing
    Spoiler: show
    Bahamut
    lol didn't feel like switching mirages around for some of them

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So, as time/motivation permits I'm slowly working on getting a Platinum medal for WoFF. I'm down to 3 medals left.

1.) Kill enemies using Magitek Armor in my stack.(probably easiest of the 3)
    2.) Perfect the Einhander minigame.
    3.) Perfect the Cactuar minigame.

Any suggestions to make it easier?

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The Magitek Trophy is Terra's Mini-Game, just need to win 10 times from doing it in the twin's room. Tidus Mini-Game only need a score of 3k, and cactuar one need 5k, which is the worst mini game to do.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    The Magitek Trophy is Terra's Mini-Game, just need to win 10 times from doing it in the twin's room. Tidus Mini-Game only need a score of 3k, and cactuar one need 5k, which is the worst mini game to do.
    The 3rd one I'm missing isn't Terra's minigame. It's this one:

Magitek Knight
    Defeated many foes using any Magitek armor.

I just need to spam battles with a Magitek Armor. I wish I had known about it before I finished my 100 mirage board trophy.

EDIT: Never mind, you're right.... VERY poor wording. -_-; ANd I'm almost done now too, just need the Einhander minigame for platinum.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yea, that trophy is very misleading, don't get why they worded it like that.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I feel incredibly guilty spamming Gravity on the postscript intervention dudes (mainly this guy)

Bahamut

because the damage is ridiculous, but boss has a massive wall of HP and the pattern is extremely easy to survive so the alternative is plinking him for an hour. His ultimate is weaker than Touchdown too which is silly. So, whatever. Gravity away.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    I feel incredibly guilty spamming Gravity on the postscript intervention dudes (mainly this guy)

Bahamut

because the damage is ridiculous, but boss has a massive wall of HP and the pattern is extremely easy to survive so the alternative is plinking him for an hour. His ultimate is weaker than Touchdown too which is silly. So, whatever. Gravity away.
    None of the bosses took more than 10 minutes to kill(at the most) except maybe Omega God. Doing him at 50ish was slow, lol. Between Holy/Flare on Reyn and Bulldozer on Lann they just melt.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I guess it doesn't help that Light was the one element I was not packing. But considering the amount Gravity was doing and how much I needed Protect/defending to soften Touchdown I think I'd have still spammed Gravity. Party is in the mid 50s.

e: Got the real ending. Gotta say, I was not expecting the feels rollercoaster this game provided. Rivals/surpasses any main series FF title. It's lighthearted most of the time but when it gets serious it's very well done. Lots of "wtf"s were had. I do think that the final bosses were a bit too easy (especially compared to fights required to get to this point) but that's a minor nitpick.

e2: Oh whoops, I guess there's still more.
    Telling me to finish all interventions then beat Brandelis again, I'm assuming everything up to beating him will be the same so I can skip it?

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Sadly I can't remember if its the same or not, but think it may have been a bit different. Gravity definitely speeds things up on higher HP bosses, especially since 9ap is a joke to get. I was overleveled for XG so it wasn't difficult for me, but I did Omega God before being overleveled and damn what a fight that was, the fucking damage was real.

After getting the true end, I highly suggest reading all the extra lore the game has in the twins room by reading the "Who is Who". This is stuff a lot of people miss out on since they don't really go to the twins room much.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Is the boss referenced a few pages ago to spam gravity on as far as having no difference in the cutscene if you win or lose, Bahamut?

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    Is the boss referenced a few pages ago to spam gravity on as far as having no difference in the cutscene if you win or lose, Bahamut?
    It's the Shantotto intervene, its one time only thing and you absolutely need gravity to win. The Intervene is called "The Sunken Temple" I believe.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

That one has so much HP that you basically need to use Gravity well over 10 times. I also found that elemental items did a static amount of ~1500 so once it's in the 1% range you could take a chance and unstack to spam them.

Oddly I'm still only at like 91% in Who's Who despite now having the true end. I'm guessing there's maybe some blurbs that are locked behind coliseum, one-off miniventures, or just going back and talking to dudes.

While it's neat that I can take the twins out of my party now, I was kind of enjoying their amount of customizability so I dunno if I'll even bench them until I start getting mastery bonuses that outshine their versatility.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

A little late to this but picked this up for my husband for his birthday however due to him working weekends lately started it up myself. Played a solid 6 hours tonight and have to echo early sentiments of the thread that I'm enjoying it way more than expected. Fuck those icicle puzzles though lol. Looking forward to spending more time playing through.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Since I finally have a PS4, I may have to pick this up. I was really not that excited for this game due to the art style.....but it seems like everyone here likes/loves it, so I should give it a shot.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Honestly if the art style bugs you, I doubt you'd like it. It is very much a game you have have to surrender your expectations to and just let it do its own thing to be able to enjoy. I think chibi style is incredibly stupid (not inherently bad, just stupid), and the game very much plays off that ridiculousness in just about every aspect of design. If you want something that takes itself seriously, then this is definitely not what you're looking for.

If I missed the mark on that read, and the game still seems interesting, then by all means, go for it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Oh no, it doesn't ruin the game or anything for me, it was just my initial impression of it from early stuff on this game and I hadn't really looked into it much beyond that. Since people are actually enjoying it, it just makes me want to look into it more than just the art style. If it is fun, that is all I need really.

edit: I was one of those people that was initially turned off by Wind Waker's art style, and that is now probably one of my favorite Zelda games lol (along with many other people probably).

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Oh no, it doesn't ruin the game or anything for me, it was just my initial impression of it from early stuff on this game and I hadn't really looked into it much beyond that. Since people are actually enjoying it, it just makes me want to look into it more than just the art style. If it is fun, that is all I need really.

edit: I was one of those people that was initially turned off by Wind Waker's art style, and that is now probably one of my favorite Zelda games lol (along with many other people probably).
    Actually this is the reason I almost didn't play it but it's really great and works with the story so I highly recommend giving it a shot.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah, the game gets overlooked a lot because of the chibi style, even though the game itself is very good and enjoyable, more than expected. I was one of the people who was looking forward to the game but still very skeptical, ended up enjoying far more than I thought I would.