Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    How’s this on PC?

EDIT: wait is this on pc?
    Yes it's on Steam.

I know it was broken as fuck at launch if you have an AMD card, no idea if they ever fixed it tho.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I have an Nvidia(an old as fuck one from years and years ago) and it ran flawlessly. Also Yuri, where is the Santa cactuar? I beat the game but I missed that npc.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

it's a tonberry actually, the Red Bonnetberry. it's in the day-one edition only (which is apparently what I downloaded? lol) and it's in the coliseum

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

omg that's the most adorable little murderer I've ever seen. I don't have the day 1 edition so I guess that's why I missed it. As far as holiday stuff goes the only thing I saw (And was one of my favorite scenes) was when the train was spooked up for Halloween and Reynn just wasn't having any of it.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

that sounds totes adorbs. I'm just at the dragon mountain thingy now, looking forward to the train section and the BIG BRIDGE (of course)

do we ever come back to the rainbow coast? such a beautiful little area; I was disappointed that it was just one screen :/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

You only go back of you want to. There's very little backtracking except for catching more pokem...mirages

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

haha

that's lame, what a waste of a cool concept for an area :/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Powering up the original release from 2016, World of Final Fantasy Maxima will bring new Final Fantasy champions and Mirages to add even more fun and excitement to its unique adventure. It also introduces an all-new Avatar Change System, giving players the ability to fight exhilarating battles as legendary Final Fantasy heroes, including Noctis (Final Fantasy XV), Yuna (Final Fantasy X), Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII), and many other fan favorites.

World of Final Fantasy Maxima is releasing November 6th.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Finally got around to playing this. I’m up to chapter 3 and I have to say, I fucking love the charm this game exudes lmao.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yeah this game is pretty bonkers good when it comes to localization / humor / charm / nostalgia / fun / visuals.
    The battle mechanics are a little simple and sometimes it's clunky to figure out how to best set up your stacks, but the battling is quite easy and very secondary to everything else in the game so it's all good. I'm so glad the release of Lann&Reynn in Dissidia Opera Omnia prompted me to start playing this game because I never considered it before that, and I would've been missing out so hard.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I haven't played this game yet but I can't get over the thought they're just walking talking funkopop figures.. Feels like a pretty terrible subtle partnership advertisement; better than ff15 tried tho.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I haven't played this game yet but I can't get over the thought they're just walking talking funkopop figures.. Feels like a pretty terrible subtle partnership advertisement; better than ff15 tried tho.
    I don't care for those things and I didn't even think of this, lol. I suppose they do look like that, but it hasn't hampered my enjoyment any. I think of it more like Theatrhythm where they were going for a unique art style they haven't used yet. It sure works great for this game and the stacking mechanic.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

World of Final Fantasy (PS4/Vita) | Maxima (PC/PS4/XB1/NSW)

Man. If you gonna hate on this game that says more about your cynicism towards SE than judging a game on its own. It’s a fun light-hearted adventure. Feels like every few minutes or so something happens that brings a kool aid smile to my face.

Never once thought of funkopop advertisement or whatever.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I definitely can't stand SE but this game was the best thing they've put out in years imo and I was glad to see it get some attention again. What made the game good was that while it was an FF title it was so far departed from the usual bullshit and now they're kind of trashing it back up by adding all their old main characters as playables. Lann and Reynn's stories were great. I would've preferred a story continuation rather than what is essentially a director's cut nao with 100% moar characters you didn't care about the first time. The originals are outstanding. Knight in the Golden Mask is still my favorite villain of all time. Brandelis has some of my favorite lines from any RPG.

Would've been an amazing game without all the fanservice even, it didn't need more. I mean, come on. With lines like this:

I AM THE CONQUEROR OF ALL A-WORLDS! AND THEIR D E S T R O Y A H
    Who needs Lightning?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yeah this game reminds me a lot of Kingdom Hearts, at first you're like "this is fucking stupid" and then you're like "OH GOD THE FEELS, THE INTRIGUE, THE LAUGHS IT'S ALL GOOD"

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Looks like we could potentially get a sequel at some time since the story for the sequel is already written out

https://gematsu.com/2018/10/world-of...in-development

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

the battles are pretty easy though. my only complaint about the game is that it has all this insanely complicated stuff in the battle system but in the end you just auto-attack nearly everything, healing every once in a while. there are two main exceptions to this: capturing (not all enemies can even be captured by reducing their health; some have very tricky requirements while others are "stacked" meaning you need to figure out how to unstack them first without killing them) and bosses (surprisingly challenging in many cases, though never TOO bad)

still a great game, just my two cents. I spent all this time capturing monsters and fiddling with their sphere boards but... why? lol

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

The only bosses I found lackluster were the ones that were added later as DLC/updates. If you'd finished the main game and secrets before they're entirely too easy. I walked through all of them. They're supposed to be just as high level as the other secret stuff I think, but at a point you become so powerful nothing challenges you. I just really wanted more WoFF and I was kinda let down lol.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

never did those, but yeah I did think most of the bosses were just the right level of challenging. there were a few fights where I was down to the wire and didn't think I was going to make it; always makes me happy to see a RPG pull off that level of balance (although to be fair those were usually fights where you could fail and still progress the story haha)