1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Oh, that's a bummer... lol. Full speed to 60!
    There be fates, I'm sure someone will hit lv60 within 3 days if they give ya quick flying mount access and can access areas/flying and such without doing the MSQ (well enough to start flying)

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Hoping it can do entire stacks quickly... you know how you get to a point HQ don't even matter to make the final item HQ, but when you go gathering on those 24 hour nodes, and you get like 3-5 per swing and you get like 15 NQ 5 HQ or something.
    It will probably be as perfect as the desynth system, nothing wrong with how that is setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    I bet some people thought I was kidding when I said based on CE preorders they're going to increase how many retainers you can buy because people proved they'll toss an extra $100 for a statue. (I had no choice really.)
    I'm sure no one is trying to say that people paying ridiculous amounts of real money for collectible crap and virtual mounts are to blame for how SE conducts their business but....

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

There be fates, I'm sure someone will hit lv60 within 3 days if they give ya quick flying mount access and can access areas/flying and such without doing the MSQ (well enough to start flying)
    Considering the Aether Currents bullshit you have to attune yourself to to be able to fly and a large portion of them coming from MSQ I don't see Flying being something that you'll get around too that quickly. From the screenshot they showed of the Aether Current menu it seems like the green ones are based on MSQ and the red ones are from the compass. The vast majority of the currents were green (at least for Coerthas) so expect to have to grind through a decent amount of MSQ which will probably be fetch quests anyway to attune yourself.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Was there anything in the prelims stating you couldn't get exp for 51+ from old ARR leves?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Someone gonna be 60 like 10 hours after launch I bet.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Was there anything in the prelims stating you couldn't get exp for 51+ from old ARR leves?
    I don't recall leves, but dungeons were specifically mentioned I think.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Someone gonna be 60 like 10 hours after launch I bet.
    Well if SE cock blocking the flying as mentioned earlier, it'll probably take at least 4-5 days for the first Lv60, then after that 1-2 days per character depending on how much... flying you need to do from place to place to get to a fate.

Many people got all lv 50's within a monthish back in 2.0 (Dow+dom) through the fate spam grind so I'm expecting about the same for Lv 50->60 through fates very quickly also. Although they could of upped dungeon EXP a ton so it sort of matches fate exping... or nerfed fate exp a ton to match dungeon exp... ya never know with them SE ninja nerfs.

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

They also made mention of large-scale levequest type things in the patch notes so they might be a way to exp with an alliance or full party. They mentioned it taking 10 leve allowances to retry if you fail so I would assume the reward would be scaled accordingly. Plus they mentioned different grades of the new Hunt marks and how they reward exp as well now. Really there was a bunch of vague stuff in the notes about exping that we can't really know about until Friday.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Voyage1970 View Post
    They also made mention of large-scale levequest type things in the patch notes so they might be a way to exp with an alliance or full party.
    Unless something more was mentioned during the reading, patch notes do not mention anything about them being large-scale or otherwise.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Voyage1970 View Post
    They also made mention of large-scale levequest type things in the patch notes so they might be a way to exp with an alliance or full party. They mentioned it taking 10 leve allowances to retry if you fail so I would assume the reward would be scaled accordingly. Plus they mentioned different grades of the new Hunt marks and how they reward exp as well now. Really there was a bunch of vague stuff in the notes about exping that we can't really know about until Friday.
    Yeah we'll have to see. The main appeal for fates was that you could do multiple of them at once and get gold reward with little effort. Its how people lvled nin from lv 1-> 50 within a day almost zerging fates.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Probably will take one day maybe less for lvl60

Me and 3 friends Gona lvl for 24hr skipping cs and all

Hopefully we can get it

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Unless something more was mentioned during the reading, patch notes do not mention anything about them being large-scale or otherwise.
    [3.0] Players can now undertake "Temple Leves," a new form of guildleves, in new areas.
    As with the regular guildleves, players can select from battlecraft leves, fieldcraft leves, and tradecraft leves. Furthermore, players may undertake large-scale levequests which require ten leve allowances. While much more difficult than normal levequests, they offer far greater experience points and rewards.
    It specifically calls them Large-scale levequests.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Me be blind

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I don't recall leves, but dungeons were specifically mentioned I think.
    I think this is only the case if you use the No Cap / Incomplete party option.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    I think this is only the case if you use the No Cap / Incomplete party option.
    Level50 duties don't reward exp normally.

However, players who do not use duty roulette to join level 50 duties associated with the above roulettes will not receive experience points.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well damn.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Since there are lvl 50 quests, I wonder if you need to do them to start leveling past 50.

Also now that enochain is 56, I wonder if it has any additional effects besides fire 4 and blizzard 4 casting....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Since there are lvl 50 quests, I wonder if you need to do them to start leveling past 50.
    They said there will be no limit break quest so I doubt that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

are the temple leves meant to be for PT's?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast