Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    https://www.destructoid.com/square-e...h-542072.phtml

Nier-related livestream at 2019-02-20 20:00:00 JST.

GOTY Additions

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    GOTY Additions

Spoiler: show
    Square Enix announced that the epic war between machine lifeforms and androids can be experienced like never before in NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition, for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam starting today.

NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition includes the award-winning, post-apocalyptic action role-playing game alongside exciting digital content, including the 3C3C1D119440927 Expansion DLC, four pod designs (Grimoire Weiss Pod, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin) and the Machine Mask Accessory.

Players who purchase the PlayStation 4 system version will receive an all-new PlayStation 4 system Dynamic Theme, a set of 15 PlayStation Network avatars featuring characters from the game, and the in-game Play Pod and amazarashi Pod skins. Those who purchase on STEAM will receive two new wallpapers and the in-game Valve Accessory.

With more than 3.5 million in physical and digital sales since its initial release, NieR:Automata received critical adulation around the world for its deep and compelling narrative from Director YOKO TARO, award-winning soundtrack by Keiichi Okabe and fantastic blend of action-packed, high-speed 60fps battles developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc. The title delivers the perfect mix of action and RPG gameplay in a beautifully desolate open world as players battle as androids 2B, 9S and A2 in the fight to reclaim the world for their human creators.

NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition is available today for the PlayStation 4 system and Steam for $39.99.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I was waiting for this to drop below $20 on cdkeys but now I might have to wait for this version. Damnit.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

4M Copies Sold

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Sorry for bumping this, but did anyone attend the concerts over in the states (Chicago and LA last week and 31st January respectively)? Tonight was the one in London before they go over to Thailand. This is the RE:120108 concert done in JP only back in 2018 and they decided to go on a worldwide tour of it!

As usual hearing it live is amazing and seeing Yoko on stage and also for the lucky people that got to meet him was a treat. Spawned this little gem over at Chicago:

Slightly NSFW in case no one likes thighs lol, so I used the BG clickable thumbnail, or alternatively click on the reddit link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nier/commen...embling_as_he/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Sorry for bumping this, but did anyone attend the concerts over in the states (Chicago and LA last week and 31st January respectively)? Tonight was the one in London before they go over to Thailand. This is the RE:120108 concert done in JP only back in 2018 and they decided to go on a worldwide tour of it!

As usual hearing it live is amazing and seeing Yoko on stage and also for the lucky people that got to meet him was a treat. Spawned this little gem over at Chicago:

Slightly NSFW in case no one likes thighs lol, so I used the BG clickable thumbnail, or alternatively click on the reddit link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nier/commen...embling_as_he/

Yeah I went there in Chicago the night that happened. It was a surreal experience, my friend lost it when the singer (cant remember names) came on stage to sing her songs She was behind my friend and I in the VIP signing line so didn't see it first hand. They had all the people sitting at a table and we were told that each person could sign one item and we all got a professional picture with them all sitting at the table.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

oh sweet!

Emi Evans is the singer

Would you mind sharing the professional shot? Though it's fine if you don't want to; or blur out your faces. Was curious on what it looked like as I see none on Reddit.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

oh sweet!

Emi Evans is the singer

Would you mind sharing the professional shot? Though it's fine if you don't want to; or blur out your faces. Was curious on what it looked like as I see none on Reddit.
    Yeah I can PM it to you in a bit, its on my PC at home.

*Edit* I found the link for the dropbox they gave us so I will just post that to see them all. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rqd4j34nq...zvDnFO-oa?dl=0

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ahhh thanks for sharing! Slightly awkward to stand behind them but I guess it's the best option for such an event. Congrats on getting your photo taken with some legends! :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Ahhh thanks for sharing! Slightly awkward to stand behind them but I guess it's the best option for such an event. Congrats on getting your photo taken with some legends! :D
    Yeah it was great, as the items were being passed down the line we had a few seconds to shake hands and say a few things to each person so it wasnt all that awkward.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

That's one of the things I loved about distant worlds, was the fact that Arnie Roth, even though the VIP line was huge, still took a few seconds to converse with you as he signed your item and took a picture with you.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Video is up on the explanation:

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This game, I swear

Yoko Taro is a legend among legends

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That is quite cool, glad that guy followed up and posted about how to do it.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All it took was someone disassembling the poor game to find it.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

It’s awesome that Yoko Taro confirmed it too.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh