1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 47 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 23 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 10 hours, 47 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

fyi Raw Intuition makes heals crit 100% of the time when you're healed from behind or the side. Pretty sure we'll be getting a nerfhammer on at least 2 or 3 of our new toys.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cage Rancor
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nerf Raw Intuition, sure. Just don't nerf anything else please... They already nerf WAR MT DPS

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    fyi Raw Intuition makes heals crit 100% of the time when you're healed from behind or the side. Pretty sure we'll be getting a nerfhammer on at least 2 or 3 of our new toys.
    'working as intended'

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Warrior seems fun enough to play now.

It's only obvious they'll nerf it into boredom soon enough!

What are you guys doing for a triple fell cleave rotation? Are you holding back offensive cooldowns to vengeance&zerk&raw intution or are you pre-infuriating and using vengeance/raw intuition to keep it up and then pulling after a minute? I can't see the former outputting more dps since you'd have to hold onto offensive for at least 7 gcds and the latter just isn't viable unless its a premade. I've mathed out a few rotations before and found one that I like for highest pps on both ends but unless the party waits a minute prior to pull I haven't found a triple one I like only a double.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

With the huge burst it's probably best to build stacks then starts your burst. This will allow the MT to have a solid hate lead before you go nuts.

Eye, zerk/IR, FC, infuriate, FC, veng, fract, heavy, maim, eye, heavy, skull, BB, FC

It's a bit of a dps inefficiency that route the pld should be able to get a savage and a circle of scorn by then. On a dummy my static tank hasn't had issues holding hate off me while going ham. It's certainly less hate than the unchained double eye openers I used to do.

Also I'd suggest Fracturing before you pop your FC and using your vengeance later in that opener

edit: forgot to mention so you are saying to pop a CD (raw intuition at the start it seems) to keep your infuriate though and wait the minuteish to make all three work in the berserk setting? Or are you suggesting to build up four stacks prior to that? I can't rationalize holding off fracture and waiting for roughly 6-7 gcds prior to berserk that's a lot of time to be holding back offensive cooldowns.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yeah I was suggesting building stacks. 2 combos then start. I haven't started WAR yet to play with it was just theory crafting with you. WARs burst is crazy, I'm looking forward to the idea opener.

I'd love to burn people down in PvP with FC but no one's gonna be doing PvP for at least a year.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    I'd love to burn people down in PvP with FC but no one's gonna be doing PvP for at least a year.
    The new map will help and yes WAR will be crazy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    i was doing random FL queues on primal and getting 24m matches every 30 mins or so to test out drk (get points for lynx gear).

wasn't too bad. apparently all the people who didn't get expansion were in FL lol

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

http://imgur.com/ya8L3qB

Fuck Warriors.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

6 warriors 2 healers go.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    not even fair anymore

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    6 warriors 2 healers go.
    Looking at these pictures I'd say yeah. Do as much of this as possible in the next two weeks cuz this is not gonna last.

I wish it would, would maybe reactivate to fuck around with it if I thought it wouldnt get nerfed to hell.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

6 warriors 1 healer so you can be level 60 when you do coil turns.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

There's no way they can leave that as it is. I kind of wonder how they rationalized that potency in the first place.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Given that Ravana lowers his slashing damage during charge up phase, with stacked eye/de, really any slashing class has a huge advantage in his burn phases, which is about 60% of his entire fight. Still walking up to something and smacking it with a 6k fell cleave is likely not going to be around for when raids open up ;-; I think we'll get nerfed to 375~425 potency.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I think we'll get nerfed to 375~425 potency.
    + rear positional requirement

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Might as well add + 3 seconds pacification on top of that