1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 9 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 0 hours, 48 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Wow, I had no idea what that was supposed to mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    Also, for future reference it's "voila".
    Excuse me (sincerely)! English is not my mother tongue. I bumble my spelling very often sadly.

Certainly just because something was a way does not mean it has to remain as such? Paladins had spells in FF11, and from what I understand did in 1.0, but went through all of 2.0 without them? Warriors underwent rather significant changes in 2.1.

It 'feels' to me making it a gcd as opposed to a spell cleans many of the issues of the spell and is the most simple method.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Faytte View Post
    Excuse me (sincerely)! English is not my mother tongue. I bumble my spelling very often sadly.

Certainly just because something was a way does not mean it has to remain as such? Paladins had spells in FF11, and from what I understand did in 1.0, but went through all of 2.0 without them? Warriors underwent rather significant changes in 2.1.

It 'feels' to me making it a gcd as opposed to a spell cleans many of the issues of the spell and is the most simple method.
    voila is actually french but go on.
    I think the idea of giving pld a "workable" cure spell is good but if they overdue it then it would throw the balance quiet off (if it allows one of the healers to constanly dps without problem/fear then we have gone across the line way too far)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    voila is actually french but go on.
    I think the idea of giving pld a "workable" cure spell is good but if they overdue it then it would throw the balance quiet off (if it allows one of the healers to constanly dps without problem/fear then we have gone across the line way too far)
    Actually, this is one of the few ways a PLD tank would allow the party to have comparable DPS with a WAR or DRK party. If a PLD doesn't need to be healed then a healer can DPS freely without worry, which would be an overall DPS increase for the party. As it stands now, there's no reason to have a PLD over a WAR or DRK in any content, especially since there's no physical tank busters.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

@taint, whats ur HP on PLD with i150 melded stuff?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    @taint, whats ur HP on PLD with i150 melded stuff?

15800 if I recall correctly. But I only melded 24vit on each piece. I added acc in the other slots not knowing we'd be swimming in ACC already for Savage.

i190 weapon,belt,legs,feet

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    15800 if I recall correctly. But I only melded 24vit on each piece. I added acc in the other slots not knowing we'd be swimming in ACC already for Savage.

i190 weapon,belt,legs,feet
    I did the same (VIT4 VIT4 VIT4, 2 Secondary4s) and have around the same (15399, i190 weapon head hand feet).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Is it confirmed that the i180 crafted accs are coming with the 3.05 patch?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Don't expect anything higher than i160 crafted.

My money is on 170, if they're consistent with Law gear as the new "darklight" then the highest level crafter gear should be equal.

Wait nvm, probably i170 for left side gear, but not accessories, they won't be released until the 24 man raid patch, I wouldn't expect any new accessories this time tbh.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Even if it's that high, I'm likely to be a lazy asshole and stay with my i150 set. i160-180 represents only a minor (10-25, respectively) total boost to STR; the main draw is (near-)capping VIT in 2 VIT5's. Which, depending on how you did your melds (Taint method of VIT4 x3 fuckcaps, or "cap VIT" method) means a slight increase of VIT or more secondaries.

It's not insignificant but I don't think anybody has a stockpile of tier 5 prime for exploding yet, so the benefits seem minor.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    Is it confirmed that the i180 crafted accs are coming with the 3.05 patch?
    I expect that Acc's will be held back to 3.1 like they started doing in 2.0 when they realized people used them to bypass HP checks.

That trend didn't start until 2.2.

There were i70 crafted accessories at launch, it wasn't until second coil that crafted accessories were released in staggered patches.

2.0 - i70 left side and accessories
    2.2 - i90 left side
    2.3 - i90 accessories
    2.4 - i110 left side
    2.5 - i110 accessories

edit: whenever the crafted accessories are released, I expect them to only have 1 secondary stat too

New Merits
    BG Level

Well you have to use 150 accessories for first two days of savage alex anyway

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    That trend didn't start until 2.2.

There were i70 crafted accessories at launch, it wasn't until second coil that crafted accessories were released in staggered patches.

2.0 - i70 left side and accessories
    2.2 - i90 left side
    2.3 - i90 accessories
    2.4 - i110 left side
    2.5 - i110 accessories

edit: whenever the crafted accessories are released, I expect them to only have 1 secondary stat too
    Yeah 2.2 because it was by Second Coil that they discovered people using them to bypass HP checks.

Oh when you said 2.0 you just meant pre-expansion in general then I guess.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Oh when you said 2.0 you just meant pre-expansion in general then I guess.
    Yeah maybe I should have said 2.x, but I thought it was clear from the context.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think I'm just going to fuck the extra secondaries and do VIT accs with STR melds on for now. On Ragnarok VIT 4's are currently sitting at 260k per materia whilst STR can be gotten for like 15k.

Also for extra laziness you can flat out buy the pentamelded STR ones for 2.25m right now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I think I'm just going to fuck the extra secondaries and do VIT accs with STR melds on for now. On Ragnarok VIT 4's are currently sitting at 260k per materia whilst STR can be gotten for like 15k.

Also for extra laziness you can flat out buy the pentamelded STR ones for 2.25m right now.

So glad I did mine early lol. VIT was 5-15k just a couple weeks ago with hundreds on the board.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well I can't complain too much as I bought a load of VIT at 10-30k then dumped them all at 100k a piece last week. It was only this weekend that they gouged up from 100k to 250k. They might settle back down to like 50k or so mid-week, we'll see.

What secondaries are you guys throwing on the accessories? A mix of Acc and Crit?

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast