1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: FC Airship General     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That is so fucking long. Christ all mighty.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Almalexia View Post
    R50 ship is Odd hull, Inv propeller, Odd forecastle, Enterprise aftcastle (maybe inv? I can't see it yet)
    I thought Bronco aftcastle was the way to go (especially at R50) because it has the lowest penalty to Surveillance, and the higher tier aftcastles just proivde more EXP.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sector 7 doesn't exist and can't hit sector 11 since it's rank 30 and we just hit 16 in the process of unlocking it. This is gonna be a thing isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    Sector 7 doesn't exist and can't hit sector 11 since it's rank 30 and we just hit 16 in the process of unlocking it. This is gonna be a thing isn't it.
    Welcome to rng?

Took me like two weeks to unlock s16 xD

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    I thought Bronco aftcastle was the way to go (especially at R50) because it has the lowest penalty to Surveillance, and the higher tier aftcastles just proivde more EXP.
    Surely "Retrieval" affects the quantity/quality/rarity/something of materials you get back, right? I mean, if you're strictly going for zone unlocks and don't care at all about the loot, then yeah Bronco seems reasonable.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Not airship related, but FC-crafting related; wasn't sure where else to ask this...

Does anyone know if you can put an Aetherial Wheel Stand in your personal FC room and/or your personal house?

I'm trying to keep a low-man FC stocked with actions. I'll be able to figure this out for myself in 3 days when my current wheels are done if no one knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Not airship related, but FC-crafting related; wasn't sure where else to ask this...

Does anyone know if you can put an Aetherial Wheel Stand in your personal FC room and/or your personal house?

I'm trying to keep a low-man FC stocked with actions. I'll be able to figure this out for myself in 3 days when my current wheels are done if no one knows.
    You cant, can only have them in fc estate.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Are those worth the time/effort? I bought the lay out plans for them with some extra mats but never cared past that.

Are those worth the time/effort? I bought the lay out plans for them with some extra mats but never cared past that.
    what effort Lol If you have an fc and you can get the ppl to craft the wheels, then yeah dont see why you wouldnt. If you dont, and have to pester others to help you do your shit, then dont bother.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FC of 3-4 active people sitting on 1.1m points took a chunk out for airship registration so planning if they intend more point spending like that.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

FC of 3-4 active people sitting on 1.1m points took a chunk out for airship registration so planning if they intend more point spending like that.
    The fuck? Do you never use actions? Were you larger at some point? My FC was 20 or so in its heyday, but had constant action use, and now has whittled down to 4~8, and we're scraping by with 50k points right now, since our current activities is just enough to keep us afloat while still keeping heat of battle 2 up. These wheels are a godsend for us.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I only pop buffs when I need it. Everyone has access to it for their own abuse. I'll pop xp buff if I know I am going to level for the day/next day as well. Was about 1.2 but I bought 11 of those airship premission things cause I didn't think of checking for fuel >.> but we have the slips for future ships atleast now.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

you'll eat 10k for each 99 tanks, and with 4 ships, those will be consumed quickly (40ish every couple days once you have all 4 at 50?) the idea is wheels+ship ventures. buying buffs and sending your ship out ends up being very costly after just a short while.

ship will also bring you back things to make stronger buffs, so it kinda dictates what you want to be doing with it.

stupid 2x post

1.1m? Here I thought I was ballin with 2k on my solo FC Lol I sold a bunch of those credits too xD But yeah the actions arent exactly anythin special, adds +5m to the food buff and stuff, minor improvements over the t2 Actions

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also what is the 'time' between wheels? Takes x amount of days to do?

Also what is the 'time' between wheels? Takes x amount of days to do?
    they all take 3 days to prime regardless of lvl.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Anyone making the higher tier wheels? We're not yet getting enough mats to justify them. Our FC is sitting on about 400k points and we like to keep them between 4 and 500k.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Does anyone know if you can make a skin for the FC house in your workshop and then use it on a personal house?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Can you change the looks of personal houses right now? I wouldn't doubt it. Have your own personal item shop for those 99 potions.