+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot     submit to reddit submit to twitter

they really lean into it too, they dont go with no sissy one fuck an episode. i'm very glad i picked the show back up this season, it may be approaching season 1 or even surpassing it. i think alot of it depends on what whiterose's endgame is

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Seriously last night's episode was so intense it felt like the season finale. I was happy to see it was only episode 6.

I definitely got shamylamadingdonged at the end.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

love it.

well that episode was a real hoot, good times for everyone

BG Level

Fucking Knight Rider. I love how they shoot the opening credits or whatever you call that in this show, but that one just made me giggle. This season really hasn't let up and they're in a good spot going into the final 3 episodes. I really need to go back and rewatch some of the early episodes this season, but after this one I'm questioning if I need to go back and rewatch things from prior seasons and I won't find time to do that til after this one is over.

I'd love to sit down with Leon and have him just talk about tv shows, but dude needs to tap his breaks with that Frasier hate.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Fucking Knight Rider. I love how they shoot the opening credits or whatever you call that in this show, but that one just made me giggle. This season really hasn't let up and they're in a good spot going into the final 3 episodes. I really need to go back and rewatch some of the early episodes this season, but after this one I'm questioning if I need to go back and rewatch things from prior seasons and I won't find time to do that til after this one is over.

I'd love to sit down with Leon and have him just talk about tv shows, but dude needs to tap his breaks with that Frasier hate.
    I'm thinking about rewatching season 2. Mainly just to see Joey Badass talk about Seinfield again. I love his character

BG Level

this season is so fucking good man

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I've been following this show since before day one and episode 6 was fucking incredible after all that build up.

Mid-Season 3 spoilers:
    Spoiler: show
    I'm loving the slow burn this season. After this weeks episode I almost feel disappointed that there won't really be a sci-fi aspect. I'm still interested in seeing what the dark army is actually up to. I feel like Joey Badass' and the random Dark Army members are motivated by something actually tangible and not just loyalty. Whether that thing is immersion breaking sci-fi or something else, i'm still excited. I think after the mid-season climax we're back to another set of episodes to build everything up.
    I believe that we're a little over the half-way point when it comes to the original movie script with so Sam Esmail stated it would be 4-5 tv seasons. The show is absolutely satisfying but we've been dealing with smoke and mirrors and twists for so long i'm ready to see what Mr. Robot (character) is going to do now that he knows he's been fucked with. Elliott has really been a passenger since the start of season 2, he's almost fading into obscurity when it comes to the more interesting characters like Angela, White Rose,
    Tyrell and Joey Badass' character. Hopefully we'll know Mr. Robot's (show) endgame before the end of this season. All of the smoke and mirrors, and machinations have to be for something more than a power plant.

BG Level

Considering how great this season has been, ep 8 sure was a let down.

the episode itself was fine, just completely different than the last few episodes. had to take a breath at some point

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought it was good. A cool down episode after the last few is fine, especially with it looking like things will ramp up for the end.

BG Level

Wow. Great finale there. That barn scene, damn. Also, in case anybody missed it, there is a post-credits scene on this.

Hurry up, Season 4!

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Loved it

BG Level

Quality shit.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

This season was awesome. I can't wait for season 4 now.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I was actually a bit surprised Dom didn't have anything left in the tank once her family came into it - she had to know that like villainy 101 is leaning on loved ones. Otherwise really good, just not sure how Vera's gonna fit back into the story though.

Interesting to see Joey Badass takes direct calls from Whiterose.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Interesting to see Joey Badass takes direct calls from Whiterose.
    He told the new 2nd in command (RIP) that he used to be him years ago... Which I imagine means that Joey used to be 2nd in command and Whiterose's old lover.

i thought that was bobby cannavale's character that said that? i dont remember joey saying anything like that

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah that was Irving.

BG Level

Oh right. My bad