+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

the scene was joanna was fucking terrifying to me. holy shit she was so creepy lol

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Soundtrack for this past episode was amazing.

And I agree with others, there is seemingly very little they could do with S2 that would not drag down the awesomeness of S1.
    If you had a surround sound system, there was a certain scene with some high pitched sounds that freaked me the hell out.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just watched the finale. I'm going to feel stupid for asking but was the guy at the end (post credit scene) the White Rose from earlier in the show?

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

yerp, thats one of the reasons i think s2 will deliver. also i just have a ton of faith after how gr8 s1 was.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    And I agree with others, there is seemingly very little they could do with S2 that would not drag down the awesomeness of S1.
    From his AMA on reddit he said he has about 4-5 seasons of content.

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    the scene with joanna was fucking terrifying to me. holy shit she was so creepy lol
    That scene was amazing.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Andy Greenwald did an hour long interview/podcast with Sam Esmail and it's fucking fantastic. Obviously it's spoilers for the season as a whole.

Spoiler: show
    So I think there's a few people that could be knocking on the door on the final scene. Tyrell would be the obvious choice. We don't really know what happened to him before the time skip, but I feel like this would be the easy choice. Another possibility that I didn't think of but I read on reddit is that it could be the police. Krista's ex could've enough evidence to have him arrested, but I'd hate to see the story go in that direction. Lastly the lowest possibility is that it could be Darlene trying to figure out what the fuck he's been up to since the time skip.

Another wildcard is Joanna, ever since I was about to get the episode on Amazon I was able to read the subtitles and it doesn't translate or even show what she spoke in Danish to Elliot. There's a few redditors out there who were able to find out that she basically said "If you've harmed him at all, I will kill you. I've seen some Swedish/Danish speakers say that Tyrell is very elegant and poetic with his Swedish, and Joanna comes back with very crude and direct Danish. They've said that she shows very little empathy and it's almost like she's constantly giving him commands. Her tone doesn't exactly translate well with the subtitles.

I'm completely thrilled for the ending of Act 1. I have complete faith in the rest of the series, i'm really excited to see where else Sam Esmail is going to take Elliot.

Marathoned the show over the weekend after seeing all the hype in this thread, was not disappointed.

I'm optimistic for season 2+, so many potential plot lines still left open by this season... just hope they don't get in the habit of not answering questions/leaving plot holes open. I'm cool with it now, under the assumption they'll address it later + the show is cool and new so I'm OK with looking the other way on some of this stuff, but it'll really drag on the quality of the show if they leave too much open. Looking forward to rewatching it though, like another poster said it's not often I find myself saying that.

Also, epic choice of music (played on the harp) in that final post-credit scene:

I'd be like 80% certain it's the cops at the door or someone related to the opening scene. The opening scene felt like it was a reshoot/added in after the fact. I would also assume the show was finished shooting prior to the Ashley Madison hacks, which are directly referenced in that opening segment.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm really curious to see where they go with the show this season; I'm super stoked.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Yeah really looking forward to this as well.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

cant fuckin wait

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2e9338a76b.jpg

Took a pic of this on studio lot Psyched for season 2!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

season 2 episode 1 is out on the net if you don't want to wait until wednesday.

should clarify it is 1 of 2 hours, not the whole thing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

was just coming here to say that, about to watch it now!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

new episodes have been great

bon soir elliot

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

HOLY SHIT at that season opener. If all the episodes are going to be like this we are in for one hell of a ride.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Was it just me, or were some parts of the dialogue drowned out by the background music?

Was it possibly done on purpose to kind of make it seem like Elliot can't understand everything in his head?

I'm all in again for this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast