Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Mr. Robot     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I've yet to see this season, I'll binge it shortly; however, watch 12 Monkeys and you'll also enjoy a great show with quite possibly the best ending to a show ever (or be in your top 3-5).

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    As the first half went on I kept thinking, “I hate this, it is going to ruin the show.” And then I was like OMG I LOVE THIS
    Was thinking this too. Was in the process of telling my girlfriend how pissed I was but kept watching. Was pleasantly surprised and satisfied. Sad the show is ending.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

glad they walked all that dumb shit back in the finale, and it ended on the right note, but most of the season still annoyed me

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I apologize for the year late necro but I finally finished this season.

Re: WR’s machine

The little bit we do see of some scribbles of math and other notes on it do correspond to valid quantum information theory equations and that is the area of theoretical physics where people do love to get all OoOoOoO PARALLEL UNIVERSES. I get the impression that what she was trying to do was at least grounded within the fringes of theoretical physics.

It certainly had nothing to do with particle physics from anything we are ever shown in the series. It is completely different math.

Anyway. Show good.