1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 23 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 10 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Monk 3.0     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Pretty much my thoughts already without putting much thought into it - although I wasn't sure on DoT clipping. I'm assuming perfect balance is still used in the opener, with Form shift being used also?

Is there a skillspeed breakpoint needed to do two snap punches per demolish? Is three achievable?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

clipping with a little bit left is better than letting it fall off completely for an entire rotation

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts already without putting much thought into it - although I wasn't sure on DoT clipping. I'm assuming perfect balance is still used in the opener, with Form shift being used also?

Is there a skillspeed breakpoint needed to do two snap punches per demolish? Is three achievable?

Shift to Demo > PB > Snap > Snap > Dragon > Twin > Snap

Some guy on OF linked some guy on Reddit who linked some guy on Youtube who was putting out 1850 DPS at i223 with 867 SS.

They proposed a rotation that dropped Fracture, clipped Demolish and doubled Bootshines (2 Boots for every DK). They also proposed similar approaches for skill speed <850, but I could never get it to work out (see this post).

In essence, the meta only changes after 850 SS. You're better off sticking to 3.0 rotation below that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5