Look past the name and just think about what you could do if you harness the power from deep within your trousers? Think of the possibilities!

Also, we are pretty much a brand new FC on Malboro... Formed July 3rd, 2015. We are rank 1, no house, no airship shenanigans, and we don't even have a level 60 in the FC. Oh and there are only 4 members and one is a random level 1 Conjurer that doesn't speak. But enough of that... and more about what the One-eyed Fleshspears plan to do in the future.

My name is Cheese Overload. I was formerly known as Creme Fraiche on Malboro but transferred to Gilgamesh and once my brother started playing I transferred back and renamed my toon to Cheese Overload because when it comes to me and cheese it can get pretty explosive. My brother, who has a pretty messed up sense of humour but is a good guy, is Ask Hunt. He is fairly new to the game but plans to unleash the wrath of the serpent when he dings level 60. The final member of Fleshspear's core is Hi Jack. He's a long-time RL friend of mine and we both raided on Malboro back in the days of Above the Rest and some other guys.

Anyways. We do plan to raid at 60 but we don't plan on getting any server firsts. We plan on eventually buying a house but, at the moment, it can be a little tricky considering we are basically hobos. And lastly I hope to one day host magnificent cheese parties on our fancy future airship.

I'll leave it at that. Send me a message in-game if you ever want to shoot the shit or ask about joining our wonderful little FC. You can also apply to us in-game.

Thanks all! This may help our cause or it could do the exact opposite but atleast we can get our name out just a bit!