Thread: Tahitian Noni Juice     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Tahitian Noni Juice

Any opinions on this thing? http://www.amazon.com/Tahitian-Noni-.../dp/B004JYZVXY

My mum got advised to drink it and purchased one bottle.

Mostly positive review but I cannot help but think whether this is just a craze type drink or purely placebo, etc.

I'm a bit skeptical, reviews claim all sorts of somewhat crazy cures and miracles.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's ridiculous

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Probably does nothing productive. WebMD says:
    http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...dientname=noni

It probably contains a compound that does something to you, but that something might be killing your liver, kidneys, or everything.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Was this on Dr. Oz or something? idiots have been calling my work like crazy asking about it. It's probably just another bullshit item like the green coffee bean or [insert some RARE asian seed] that's a miracle fuckpiss.

Spoiler alert: nothing is a miracle seed/pill/drug/plant/whatever. I know, it sucks but demz the breaks. Also, cleanses do nothing for you. Enjoy fasting and drinking cayenne pepper lemonade for no reason

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I totally agree, just have to convince her this is probably entirely placebo and does nothing, like most Chinese medicines lol. Thanks for the link Byrthnoth... need to find a Chinese version of it hahaha... (doesn't help that we're chinese, and it was recommended to her from a place she works at which all the chinese drink it)

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    Was this on Dr. Oz or something? idiots have been calling my work like crazy asking about it. It's probably just another bullshit item like the green coffee bean or [insert some RARE asian seed] that's a miracle fuckpiss.

Spoiler alert: nothing is a miracle seed/pill/drug/plant/whatever. I know, it sucks but demz the breaks. Also, cleanses do nothing for you. Enjoy fasting and drinking cayenne pepper lemonade for no reason
    So much fucking this. I despise the whole cleanse trend and don't understand why people think anything like that or some pill or green coffee beans, etc. will replace doing physical activity and making better dietary choices.
    There's no miracle drug.
    There's no fast fix.
    You have to put the work in and people need to stop buying into this garbage on TV ugh.

I'm also bitter about things like shakeology and any other 30 day fix type programs. I could go on and on..