Thread: TheDrKrazy's Stream     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rhaine Piedough
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

TheDrKrazy's Stream

Greetings I'm DrKrazy. I'm the player of "Rhaine Piedough" from the LvLUp Series by Fred Perry. Ragns told me to swing by here and tell you guys a little about myself as a Streamer. I started in April and have learned so much since flipping on that Twitch button. Due to a Random Retail schedule I stream mostly at Night. Well Night time for the Eastern Coast of America. Approximately 11pm on night I work and, 8pm on my days off. I stream until I say stop basically. I try to provide witty commentary and play a multitude of games.

Link:
    www.twitch.tv/thedrkrazy

Who are You:
    I'm DrKrazy, Matt, Rhaine Piedough. But I prefer DrKrazy or Matt

What Platforms do I own?
    SNES, N64, PS2, Xbox360, XboxOne, and PC.

What Games do you Primarily Stream?
    As a Variety Streamer I have a plethora of games. There are some games I like to broadcast more than others but I try my best to swtich'em up week to week. But I keep it to Action Games, FPS and whatever you consider Rocket League.

How high a quality do you shoot for in your Stream?
    My equipment is limited, My ISP is not under my control. But I try to maintain a 720p x 30fps stream.

Is your Content Suitable for All audiences?
    No, because I swear. And I make adult references from time to time. I would not consider myself a G-rated Streamer. PG-13 is more my style.

Tell us about Yourself...
    I like playing Video games... And when I discovered Twitch I never saw it as a profession. But the more I thought about it I thought to myself, "I could do that". So I did. I got off my butt and bought a console Capture card and started playing games I love on Stream. That was back in April (2015). Now I'm rediscovering my love for games and finding out that I enjoy streaming for an audience. I live to entertain, plain and simple!

Any Final words...?
    Come by the Stream. I'm a late night Streamer because of my sporadic schedule for a Day Job. But come to the Stream and see for yourself. If you like what you see Follow the channel and see what I have cooked up for you on the next stream. So tune in and Stream late nights with DrKrazy ^_^

Where can we Find you? Or Schedule?
    www.twitch.tv/thedrkrazy
    Mon Tues Wed & Fri @ 11:30pm EST
    Thurs Sat Sun @ 4~6pm EST
    For weird thoughts and day to day stream updates follow me on Twitter @TheDrKrazy

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rhaine Piedough
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Also for you Classic Gamers that lurk in the Forums Shadows. I have procured a way to Stream SNES, Gamecube, Wii, PS1, & PS2 games from my collection. And as the Grand Pubbah of the Stream I would like to dedicate a day to highlight and play from this collection. That day shall be Thursday in honor of the Meme Throwback Thursday. Thursdays I normally get things rolling around 8pm EST. Can't wait to see you there.

~DrK [aka Piedough]~

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Jealous of that Musubi fig. And Ragns is right... gotta get some Senran Kagura on stream Kappa
    I'll be watching that sidebar for more of your streams. Too bad my schedule has been hectic lately or I'd have stayed longer! I'm not so sure late night streams won't be a killer for me for quite some time so I hope you also have some archives that I can watch. If so, point me at 'em please!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rhaine Piedough
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

LoL on the Senran Kagura (just googled it). As for Figures... I got my eye on two... But for the Archives I think I allowed Twitch. But I think it only allows me to see them and edit them into Highlights. How about this... I will look into Recording some Videos using OBS in my streams. And post the good quality ones on YouTube. I have some existing Vids there to tide you over but they're mostly Let's plays with some Games I looove, Tell me what you think and we'll go from there.

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrKrazy

Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/thedrkrazy/profile/past_broadcasts

[Edit: Found and added links to Past Broadcasts. For Twitch, these broadcast get auto-deleted after about 2 weeks approximately]

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

This thread needs more piedough.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rhaine Piedough
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

September UPDATE

Just declaring a few Games I have acquired and aim to play in the next few weeks. Games like Destiny, Tomb Raider (Xbone Edition), Mad Max, and replaying Older consoles like N64 and SNES. Come check out the stream if you see it on the Blue Gartr Twitter profile. Or follow the channel here...

http://www.twitch.tv/thedrkrazy

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rhaine Piedough
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Taking pride in my #LateNightStreaming ways, I try my best to be Online by Midnight EST (if not earlier) Mon ~ Fri. Currently playing Mad Max and Destiny. When I grow bored of those I switch to Titanfall and Rocket League. Come out and chill!!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rhaine Piedough
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Checking in with the BG forums to inform you the Stream has not died. We've been going strong. As a Variety Streamer Games come and go like the tide. But this Summer we're rotating: Destiny, OverWatch, and Rocket League. Not to mention the rest of my gaming library. Heop to see ya in chat ^_^

~DrKrazy~

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rhaine Piedough
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Sup fellow Eorzeans!? Rhaine aka DrKrazy. Rumor has it Piedough's FAVORITE job is coming soon in June BIG update! Sooooooo Streaming is still going good but I am seriously putting thought into returning to Eorzea but I have LONG since been out of the loop. We're talking NEVER did the Leviathan Primal fight, and dreaded the Titan fight (with a passion).

My stream is still active although as a variety streamer. My games line-up may have altered since I first started this thread. BUT the reason I am posting today is because I wanted to let folks know I am doing a NEW YEARS stream starting around 10pm EST and hopefully ending at 12 PST... Y'know to ring in all the NEW YEARS I possibly can in one sitting. Here's the link if you forgot.

https://www.twitch.tv/thedrkrazy