Title says it all. I've been around since 1.0 and I'm seeking a group.

Things to note:
- Seeking midcore. I've never seen the echo, I expect the same. I don't expect people taking time off for raids but I do expect punctuality and people to know what they're doing. I am a hardcore player in that I strive to do any and everything, but I don't have that mindset of take time off and forget everything just to raid. Nor do I have the want to put up with the attitude that some HC groups house.

- No transfers. I tried once to leave this server and it isn't worth the effort in my case. I have way, way too much money to do it comfortably.

- Not leaving my Free Company. I quite enjoy the environment.

- All VoIP available w/ microphone. I hate Mumble, that said.

- I've played all 3 healers at a high level. My SCH is currently not 60 because I took the time to learn and excel at AST. SCH was my main from 2.0-3.0. ..And honestly I've been in the dumps with the way things have been going for me since the expansion launched. I'll finish it up soon. If you want to know more about my situation or why I'm so late to the party, I'd be happy to tell you.

- Secondary/Tert?: PLD/BLM.

- Available almost always, but I lean toward EST/early PST. I don't want to start progression while dead tired.

- Not interested in statics that contain players whom have multiple statics. For their alts or otherwise. I want a focus on ours and what we need to be doing. Not to worry about who might be off playing with someone else while I sit with my thumb in my ass.

- Not interested in people who only log in for raid night. Seriously the worst type of player. If you're one of these or you house one in your static, count me out.

- Not interested in quitters. Nothing in this game is too difficult to be done, and I don't wanna hear that garbage come from my static.

Accomplishments:
- Was the SCH for the server first T5
- If we count 1.0 stuff, I was the WAR for the server first Ifrit Extreme! Finished all relics during that period.
- Savage titles 6/8/9, nobody seemed too interested in 7. All of this was unfortunately done after Heavensward, but it is done. I pushed when it came out, but nobody cared.
- All coil clears before Echo, BCoB/SCoB before lockout removal. FCoB T13 was cleared the day of lockout removal. I basically had no focused static during that final period.
- I've done most/all of the casual content to completion. I focus heavily on character completion where and when possible.

That should cover most questions, but if any remain, feel free to PM or contact Cia Mir in-game. Lodestone is listed under my avatar, please check if interested.

Thanks!