Closed Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    So they're pruning a lot of shit it seems. Shadowform is going away for some unfathomable reason. Which makes no fucking sense at all because they're talking so much about class/spec identity, but the one thing that straight up identifies a Shadow Priest is fucking Shadowform. I've also seen topics on the forum that they're taking all forms of res away from any spec that isn't a healing spec. So if your healer dies, you have to respec to rez him/her, or wait for your healer to run back. Unsure if Mass Res is a part of that.

There are other things they're getting rid of too, but those are the most asinine.
    Shadowform isn't going away per se, it's just baked into the spec. It's not a form anymore you just always have the bonuses and aren't able to cast any holy spells ever. I also don't think losing the rezzes is a big deal either as you can freely switch between all three specs now.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I think it's stupid to lose res spells. It's a pain in the ass to switch specs - you lose all of your mana when you do that - and then switch back. No one is going to want to do that during random dungeons. It's a backwards quality of life change that didn't need to be made.

And sure, I get that Shadow spec is going to get those things natively, but we don't even get to be purple/transparent anymore? Stupid. I just don't think these changes were necessary. Neither of those things were negatively affecting gameplay. It just seems pointless, especially when people have reacted negatively to pruning in WoD.

Is the visual part gone now? It was present earlier but if they did remove it, I bet it was cause they wanted void form to be more noticeable visually. Before it was hard to notice the difference when you were in it.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'm still undecided as to what healer I want to play in legion

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

So far Legion is really interesting. Im going to have to mess around more with a Druid but from what I can tell it's going to be amazing being resto again.

Demon hunter is fun so far but think they could retune some abilities but I'm just doing dps so far.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

While not Legion news, the site that must not be named has a preview of the Warcraft Chronicle book(Huge lore dump book) some of the pages have been posted in this mmo-c thread though:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Vol-1-Preview

While i wasn't too happy with WoD i'll still be getting this since i do like the WoW lore and it's nice to finally get a concrete canon source.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'm so hype for that book

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

So what is all this crap I keep getting for followers? What do I use them for? It's taking up a lot of room.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    So what is all this crap I keep getting for followers? What do I use them for? It's taking up a lot of room.
    So, the way followers work is actually pretty simple: You raise them to 100 via EXP missions. Once they're 100, any EXP they gain goes toward upgrading their quality (green -> blue -> purple), which unlocks abilities/traits. Once they're 100, you can also upgrade their ilvl, which can range from 600 to 675. Most items you get for followers are to either 1) increase their ilvl, or 2) reroll their abilities/traits.

Once you have 3+ followers of a certain ilvl threshhold (615, 630, 645, 660, 675), new potential missions are unlocked. Particularly, once you get 3+ followers to 675, and like 4-5+ to 640, you unlock weekly rare missions, which drop really lucrative shit.

If you have any inclination to build multiple garrisons to make gold (I make like 15-20k a week with 4 garrisons set up just via missions), I can give you a tutorial on it.

Also, add my btag, niglet! disclaimerer#1416

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Well. I have 1 follower at 100.

The rest are like.. 91.

I'm close to quitting again anyway.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I'm finding playing the Legion Alpha and the way they are retweaking resto Druids is making me want to come back to play live. However I'm worried that I'll get bored again because I'm too competitive and not always patient to just do raid finder forever.

But I love my druid and the demon hunter class has been way more fun than expected. I'm definitely enjoying the initial lore and background stories , it feels more immersive than before. Demon hunter feels like what rogues could be - more fun and versatile versus standard cookie cutter basis but it's still alpha so too early to tell.

I rather enjoyed Draenor but am very excited to see how Blizzard shapes this arc to fit into the current world overall. Quality of life changes regarding transmog and equipment have been helpful do you don't need to keep everything it just saves it as a future transmog option ( I'm not sure if that's in live since my account is inactive).

Overall it's feeling solid so far and not completely linear l which is nice , you gave to make choices and some may or may not affect things in the Demon hunter quest chain at least which makes it feel more personal.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Demon hunter is basically a pile of shit covered garbage right now. Two button rotation with bad dumps and capping issues.

If it stays the way it is wow will have achieved it's goal of making the game more casual and 4yr old friendly. Shits worse than arms was.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Ugh and Arms is terrible.

Are both Demon Hunter specs like that, or just one of them? I let my sub lapse and I haven't felt the motivation to add more gametime lately.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I think vengeance is similar to prot warrior which is ok.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I had no interest in demon hunter other than the starting zone and artifacts quest to be honest

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm so fucking ready.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

At least i've got a date now on when to finish the legendary quest, been on 5 tomes for month but i just can't bring myself to lfr it up since my guild went tits up way back in SoO, just can't wait for this shitshow to be over with.

Got into the alpha a few days ago so already been giving it a whirl, DH is pretty fun and with how i feel DK is on there i think i'll probably be switching to that but other than trying out those 2 not really done much else except trying to break stuff but looking promising so far.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Leveling a character to 20 for the Paladin hero in Hearthstone and playing this game is tough after many years away. The revamped leveling is interesting though.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

You mean you haven't figured out how to roll your face on the keyboard?

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast